Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:39 pm
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
*looks back and sees Gothy and Miki* Hey Gothy! Hey Yo Miki!
*pants* So hot... *changes* Better ^-^ Enjoying your time off?
Of course! Despite the sore ankle .
Aw... well, tha's how boys that play hard end lol It will pass... just give it some time 3nodding
*laughs* Well, it's gotten a lot better today...
*sips his cold beer* This is getting me depressed.... I really badly need to go to the seaside gonk damn thread blaugh
(*laughs* I'm not really much of a seaside person myself, seeing as I can't swim, but this is at least close enough I'll get to likeing it^^)
I'm not a good swimmer either but I like seawater being all arround me 3nodding And like being lazy on a towel ^-^
i love the beach .... i live on the great lakes so i get toal acsess heart
Lucky you. I live surrounded by concrete and glass... not that I don't like it, after all I am a city fur :3
i would rather be in the forrest than the beach *starts to sculp the first kitt*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:40 pm
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Aw... well, tha's how boys that play hard end lol It will pass... just give it some time 3nodding
*sips his cold beer* This is getting me depressed.... I really badly need to go to the seaside gonk damn thread blaugh
(*laughs* I'm not really much of a seaside person myself, seeing as I can't swim, but this is at least close enough I'll get to likeing it^^)
I'm not a good swimmer either but I like seawater being all arround me 3nodding And like being lazy on a towel ^-^
Lucky you. I live surrounded by concrete and glass... not that I don't like it, after all I am a city fur :3
i would rather be in the forrest than the beach *starts to sculp the first kitt*
(Same here, I love camping in the woods)  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:42 pm
neote
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
(closest I get now is the Allegheny River near Pittsburgh *_*; )
*makes plans to go to Greece this summer* Rivers are great fun too 3nodding though not quite as .... eh eh... sweatdrop In extreme emergency there are always pools but I don't like going to public ones >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:42 pm
neote
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
that rocks.... i need to put on less ...... clothes i'm over heating....  

Gothyfox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:44 pm
Sir Miki
neote
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
*makes plans to go to Greece this summer* Rivers are great fun too 3nodding though not quite as .... eh eh... sweatdrop In extreme emergency there are always pools but I don't like going to public ones >.>
This river you do *not* want to go into, it's nasty looking and has Riverrats *shudders*. Much better to go to Sandcastle or the Wave Pool at Boyce Park  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:46 pm
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
This river you do *not* want to go into, it's nasty looking and has Riverrats *shudders*. Much better to go to Sandcastle or the Wave Pool at Boyce Park
River..... rats? *shivers* uhhh... nasty o.O;  

Sir Miki

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:46 pm
*gets done making the line of ketsune kitts putting a few spots on some and sculpting another block*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:48 pm
Oh, Gothy's looking goooood ^-^

Anyway, gotta go... *gets dressed* Later guys, enjoy the sun!  

Sir Miki

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:48 pm
drifter_Xwolf
well i best get back to building the fort i dont know exactly what you would call it any ways*sticks a bamboo pole into the sand at each courner the poles stand about 9 or 10 feet tall then begins to put bamboo poles between the four courner poles against the sand walls then ties the courner poles to the poles against the sand walls for support*
*after taking a break he lays a web of string from the poles he then begins to lay the plam branches on the tightly strung web of string once he finished laying the plam branches he put another sting web over them to hold them in place* ok all i need now is seats oh right my foldable ones walks into the *woods nearby and drags out a bunch of folding chairs and a folding couch/bed* ok well thats done time to tan  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:49 pm
Sir Miki
Oh, Gothy's looking goooood ^-^

Anyway, gotta go... *gets dressed* Later guys, enjoy the sun!
you tooo *waves*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:50 pm
Gothyfox
neote
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
the hot just got hotter  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:52 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
neote
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
Sir Miki
neote
the hot just got hotter
and her i thought i ws the only bi person who went to queers *bednds back down to all fours continueing the sculpting*  

Gothyfox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:56 pm
*smiles buisily working on a second sculpture*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:01 pm
*sees a corner of herself steem* i need more sunblock  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:03 pm
ok um like what happened neote ya still there  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games