Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kevkas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:23 pm
Aiyoku smiled and followed behind Fai and Yul. They seemed to be moving at a leasurely pace and Aiyoku wasn't all that excited to expend energy he didn't need to. He watched the two and waited He could feel Taketo and Kosho, they were moving towards their destination.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:10 am
Taketo's breathing almost came to a halt as they approached their goal. It was almost time to finish the job. He decided to plop a good place in the dark shadows in a room across the hall and await for their fellow thieves to join them and signal the way to move in on their surprised guest. That feeling was slowly beginning to come back. He leaned against the wall in the darkness holding his stomach.

Oh no...not again. Not now...I can't be. Why is this happening?

Taketo almost grunted a bit as the further anticipation and frenzied excitement just flowed out of him. Taketo slowly looked up, seeing a dark figure just a few feet away from him standing by the windows.

Him...he can't be. I left him behind...

Taketo pierced in the darkness and noticed it was only his mind playing tricks on him. He took in a deep breath and just brushed it off. He couldn't finish this job feeling like this. He closed his eyes, mentally letting the emotion flow out of his mind. Taketo cleared his thoughts, but he was perspiring and felt a little pale like he'd just seen a ghost. He slowly slit his open, to see the image of his disdained attacker gone with the nightly breeze. Taketo sighed and peered out the doorway to check and see if the thieves have arrived.

Darn...I wish they'd hurry.

Taketo's breathing became faint and his heart was pumping rapidly. The feeling was beginning to resurface. His attacker and return slowly flooding back to him. He closed his eyes again, hoping the earlier trick before would help, but nothing was happening. Taketo was feeling it...and it was hurting.

Pull yourself together...this isn't the time. Just leave....me...

Taketo crouched to the floor, still leaning against the wall and grasping his chest. His breathing started becoming heavier. His vision became blurry and before he could focus again, the vision of the blackness came to him. He slowly realized it wasn't his attacker anymore...it was him

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:15 pm
Yul nodded, and conitued forwards, calmy and confidently, to the door, tilting his head upwards when he came in the direct presence of the man guarding the door, and chorused; "Lord Boshi and Tsurugi Hirotaka, brothers from the western land of Syoshumo, come to bask in the bath-houses splendid selection."

The attendentand took a glance over the two men and then swiftly responded with the t smile. Of course, milords, welcome to the spa, we hope that everything will be to your liking."

"I certainly do hope so. We will be taking a first class suite in the second floor, with heating and access to services." Yul demanded, keeping his vocals stern and unwavering. Maybe... I can scare the man a little? Hell, why not... nobles... they must get so damn bored with their totally useless lives. "What are you waiting for? Lead us in."

"Oh! Oh yes, dreadfully sorry, please do advance." The man whimpered as he stepped back, head bowed to the ground below him, as Yul and Fai passed.

[Yay! ^_^ *joyous* I get to post agains.]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:53 pm
Kosho looked over at Taketo, narrowing her eyes as she walked over to him, kneeling in front of him and placing a firm grip on his shoulder. "Taketo," she hissed quietly, looking at him with a flash of concern in her eyes. "What the heck is the matter with you? I thought you said you were fine; if you're feeling ill you should've stayed at the theatre..." She trailed off, looking at his panting frame in the shadows, feeling the perspiration on his neck as she touched it slightly with a brush of her slim fingers.

"...There's something wrong with you..." She mumbled quietly, frowning in thought and worry. "It's affecting you badly...What's wrong?" She narrowed her eyes. "And don't tell me nothing since that would be a lie; we're comrades. We need to trust each other a little right?"

Ashintuku
Crew

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:02 pm
{^^ I'm glad you're happy!}

Fai nodded to the guard, smiling smugly to him as he walked past with Yul in front of him, swiping back some of his hair from his deep eyes before bending down a little to Yul's height, whispering in his ear.

"Brothers, eh?" He whispered jokingly. "You flatter me, Yul-kun; to pretend to be my brother." He then straightened, smoothing out his clothes as they walked calmly down the halls, knowing fully weel of Aiyoku following them at his own leisurely pace.

Tomi turned from the street corner, tilting his head to the side curiously as he looked at the descending moon. He had been out all night...And he hadn't made a single kill. Perhaps it was because people were becoming more caustious because of all the sudden deaths and murders going on in their very streets at night, all by a similar wound; he smiled in pride of himself. His own handiwork, of course.

And maybe travellers would stop roaming the forests because of the hanging corpses they had found in the trees? He smirked; a grim twist of his lips. More of his own personal touch. Such a lovely thing...Seeing the dead scare the living into staying to themselves...

He felt like he had so much power...When that bl00d dripped down his pale hands and arms, staining the few bandages around him. He then sighed in dismay; but sadly, no killings tonight. So, he supposed, he'd have to return to the HQ.

How truly boring.

Yuki sat in the upper floor's library, reading through an old scroll with little to no interest. He had first wanted to do another mission, but had then and there decided against it; he didn't want to do another mission after having just gotten back from one. He wasn't like Kosho in that sense, where she could go on as many merry missions as she so wished because she had a pile of missions a mile high in her room and she liked the rewards in return for her handiwork.

Perhaps he should've gone on a group mission with her; she was one to work with if you wanted good work done. She was always proficient in her trade; thievery and killing in silence. A perfect assassin among the many in their group.

So many deadly beings...All bound together by immortality...He sighed as he closed his scrool. How would that go about? Hopefully not-too-violently...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:20 am
Yul smirked as they passed, and, once they were inside the building, out of view of the guards, he turned to Fai and replied, in a lower voice; "We needed some sort of relation, and whilst we do not look alike... People will believe any lie if you tell it right."

Trying his best not to stumble in the disgusting difficult-to-walk-in wooden sandals he'd foolishly picked out, Yul took to the reception desk, where man handed him a looseleaf with their room number on it, and bowed his head respectively. Yul merely scoffed and headed for the tsairs, up to the floor he'd designated earlier.

Once the two were up on a vacant flight of stairs, he began to devise once again.

"Once we reach our room, I suggest we spend some time on that level for a while, taking what we can for a stashes, but nothing too huge, simply to pass the time and prove convincing customers. After an hour, when we are sure that miss Kosho and Mister Taketo have reached their rooms, we can relocate to the dining hall, and wait for them to meet us."

Yul turned to his accomplice, as to verify the plan held together. "If they've got any sense they will head to the diner when nightfall approaches."

Edaniel
Captain

Kevkas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:29 am
Aiyoku had heard what room and had dashed gained entrance by way of the balcony. He stood in a dark corner waiting for Yul or Fai to enter. He wanted to speak to these two and figure out just what they had planned.

he found it interesting that so many thieves working together still had so many ideas on how to work things. Aiyoku was curious and he was bored. There was no real action so far. He was biding his time. The acutal act of watching these thievesput their skills to use was makinghim wish that their plan would happen sooner. He didn't hold high hopes, he never did, but he did expect a good show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:26 am
Taketo started to pant rapidly almost not even minding Kosho, staring straight past her and to the dark image of himself seemingly gloating back at him. He winced a little as a sharp pain came to his chest. The being behind Kosho was holding something that glinted in the darkness. He tried squinting to see what it was, but he couldn't quite make it out. Before he could even blink the figure dissolved and it was gone. The feeling had left and he was back in reality with Kosho hovering above him. He heard the last bit of information, but his mind fought to put this all behind them.

"L-let's get ready...the others will be here soon. Don't mind me...I'll be ready."

He slowly rose and stood, scanning the room for his phantom self prancing about. He sensed the evil appearance still lurking around the room, but he saw nothing. He shivered...feeling the sweat from his face slowly discipate.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:48 pm
((Have to think of something for Nadeshiko to do. ><))

A cup of tea steamed gently on the desk as Tomoyo pored over her scrolls. All this is incredibly arcane, not to mention these obscure ingredients...phoenix tears? Is this author intending to actually go looking for a phoenix? Despite her frustration, she kept her hands steady as she scanned the delicate, aged pages. It wouldn't do to have the entire thing crumble because of rough handling.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:42 am
Kosho stood up hesitatingly, looking at him suspiciously, before she looked over at the door for a moment. "Most likely they got a room," she said, looking over at Taketo then. "A good idea, so that they don't look suspicious like we might. This is just playacting..." She paused for a moment, thinking some things over her head.

"If they got a room, that would mean they'd want us to bide our time; meet up with them so that we can plan together and get roles and different targets straightened out. If that be the case, then we'd have to find them." She thought for a moment again, sighing softly. "Dining hall sounds like a good place...But no one knows we're in here. And so things get troublesome; instead of going straight for the kill we need to plan with the other two." She turned to Taketo.

"...I think it's best we actually find them; you're hiding something. I know you'd be fine, but you look freaked out of you mind, Taketo; we're finding the others."

Ashintuku
Crew

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:48 am
Fai smirked at Yul then, tilting his head to the side in mock-thought. "I'm sure Kosho-san has sense; she's smart like that. Hopefully Taketo-kun will have sense though, as well." He laughed lightly under his breath. "One never knows with him..."

He then stopped, looking at the number on the loose leaf and then the number on the door. "...I believe we have a guest on the other side." He said lightly, reaching over and placing a hand on the door, opening it quietly. "Let's go great him like proper hosts, shall we?" He turned to look over his shoulder, smiling a little.

"The others will realize we want to meet before we do anything; and if they don't we'll go looking for them. Simple enough, ne?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:09 pm
"Exactly." Yul replied folding his over-coat to his stolen ensembled aside as they came in the door. He tossed his indigo curls back and began for the sleeping camber, lighting up the odd lamp as he went, casting a shallow glow over the generously spaced quarters.

"Hello there, Aiyoku," Yul said, without paying too much mind to the silent thief hung over one of the far corners of the hall. "I assume you overheard us and know well the plan?"

Yul turned back to Fai. "If you both don't mind, as we wait to be certain that Taketo and kosho make entrance to the inn as we have, I'm going to snoop about this floor of the residence, and swipe whatever catches my eye. I will be back before a half-hour passes, and will be on this floor, within earshot."

Edaniel
Captain

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:25 am
Fai nodded, walking to a chair and sitting himself elegantly on the seat, crossing his legs and folding his hands in front of himself as Yul spoke. "Alright; pick up some good things." He said, smiling a little before turning to Aiyoku. "And how are you enjoying the show so far, Aiyoku-san? It's not-too-exciting right now, but that's because things are going smoothly." He smiled a little.

"Besides, how exciting can a mission be for immortals anymore? Before it would risk our very lives, and we'd feel the adreniline. Now the wounds just disappear; whither away into nothing and we are left unscathed." He turned away, his smile becomig strained. "Everything's like a preditable game now."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:36 pm
[Forgive me for not replying straight away, Nitemare, perhaps tomorrow, I caught one of my friends cold and my fingers are all jittery.

Not to mention my brain hurts...

crying ]

Edaniel
Captain

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:43 am
Taketo simply nodded in approval, since he could not really scamper enough to try and elude Kosho. He knew it was looking a little strange and to try and make excuses was impossible, especially to Kosho. He slowly turned toward the hallway, the desolate flickering of candlelight seeming to guide their way. He took in another deep breath and simple clearing his mind of the turmoils he had undergone. His tone quickly became solemn as he scanned outside.

"Lets get to it then. We wouldn't want to keep them waiting. As I said, don't worry about me, but your concern is noted. I'll be fine."

Taketo then felt a sharp pain skitter past his shoulder and neck area. He slowly places his hand on it feeling a little shocked about it more than anything. He quickly shrugged it off and awaited by the doorway, crossing his arms, as if a little impatient and annoyed.

"You can lead this time."

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games