Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:53 pm
Carrot-Copper
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i know........"
"I have an idea." He snaps his fingers and an imp appears. It begins to run around, laughing maniacly. Spawn grabs it by throat. "Calm down imp. You owe me a favor, here's your chance. I need you to protect this girl while I'm gone. And if you harm even one hair on her head....." he looks at Angel and then whispers something in the imps ear. The imp gulps and then nods quickly. "Good. Angel, you should be alright now. Okay?"
"okay."
"Okay." He flies off to where Wanda is.
He finally reaches the spot and she's not there. "WANDA!!! Wanda where are you!!!!" He looks around and all of a sudden he is surrounded by a horde of demons. His cape turns into an axe. "Come on. You wanna play? Well come on!!!!" He lunges towards them and Redeemer appears in front of him. "Get out my way Redeemer. This is my fight."

"On the contrary hellspawn. It is my fight as well. Long have awaited for a change to strike at Angel's mother, and now I have one. Us these demons to your advantage."

"What do you mean?"

"It figures that you were never told of this. Do you remember when Malebolgia asked you to lead his army?"

"Yeah? So what?"

"Well here's his army. Lead them." He disappears into the clouds.

"What?" The demons jump towards Spawn and he lunges his hand out. The demon stops in mid-air and comes down to the ground and bows at Spawn's feet. Spawn the does the same thing with all of the other demons. He smiles underneath his mask. "This is gonna be fun." He goes to where Angel's mother is and stands in front of her with the army of demons behind his back. "Make a choice. Die now and go to Hell where you belong. Or live and become Redeemer's personal caretaker."

((You're playing the part of Angel's mother. I just thought of all of that right now so give me some credit here.))

Angel mother says this" Lots of angels can see what you are doing Spawn. Im not going to fight you. And you arent going to fight me." Angel mother image begins to fade. "I will just go to Angel and tell her your coming to kill her." She disappears.

Angel is sitting in the chruch waiting for Spawn to come back. Angel's mother was hiding somewhere but you couldnt see her at all. Angel looked out the window" I wonder when he is getting back..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:54 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i know........"
"I have an idea." He snaps his fingers and an imp appears. It begins to run around, laughing maniacly. Spawn grabs it by throat. "Calm down imp. You owe me a favor, here's your chance. I need you to protect this girl while I'm gone. And if you harm even one hair on her head....." he looks at Angel and then whispers something in the imps ear. The imp gulps and then nods quickly. "Good. Angel, you should be alright now. Okay?"
"okay."
He finally reaches the spot and she's not there. "WANDA!!! Wanda where are you!!!!" He looks around and all of a sudden he is surrounded by a horde of demons. His cape turns into an axe. "Come on. You wanna play? Well come on!!!!" He lunges towards them and Redeemer appears in front of him. "Get out my way Redeemer. This is my fight."

"On the contrary hellspawn. It is my fight as well. Long have awaited for a change to strike at Angel's mother, and now I have one. Us these demons to your advantage."

"What do you mean?"

"It figures that you were never told of this. Do you remember when Malebolgia asked you to lead his army?"

"Yeah? So what?"

"What?" The demons jump towards Spawn and he lunges his hand out. The demon stops in mid-air and comes down to the ground and bows at Spawn's feet. Spawn the does the same thing with all of the other demons. He smiles underneath his mask. "This is gonna be fun." He goes to where Angel's mother is and stands in front of her with the army of demons behind his back. "Make a choice. Die now and go to Hell where you belong. Or live and become Redeemer's personal caretaker."

((You're playing the part of Angel's mother. I just thought of all of that right now so give me some credit here.))

Angel mother says this" Lots of angels can see what you are doing Spawn. Im not going to fight you. And you arent going to fight me." Angel mother image begins to fade. "I will just go to Angel and tell her your coming to kill her." She disappears.

Angel is sitting in the chruch waiting for Spawn to come back. Angel's mother was hiding somewhere but you couldnt see her at all. Angel looked out the window" I wonder when he is getting back..."
Spawn's eyes widen. He looks at the demons. "Stay with me, but stay hidden." He begins to fly back to the church as fast as he can.  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"okay."

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah? So what?"

Spawn's eyes widen. He looks at the demons. "Stay with me, but stay hidden." He begins to fly back to the church as fast as he can.
Angel sees Spawn coming down and gets up. She tried to go out but when she barely toucned the door it shocked her and she back up and was scared. "Why i cant i leave?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:01 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"okay."

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah? So what?"

Angel sees Spawn coming down and gets up. She tried to go out but when she barely toucned the door it shocked her and she back up and was scared. "Why i cant i leave?"
Spawn flies in through the window and the demons all become invisible behind him. "Angel don't beleive what she says."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:06 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah? So what?"

Spawn flies in through the window and the demons all become invisible behind him. "Angel don't beleive what she says."
"What are you talking about? I been here by myself the whole time you have been gone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:10 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah? So what?"

"What are you talking about? I been here by myself the whole time you have been gone."
He looks around. "Where is the imp I left you with?"  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:11 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel looks around" He was just...over there..."She looks back at Spawn"I dont know now..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:12 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel looks around" He was just...over there..."She looks back at Spawn"I dont know now..."
"Get inside my cape and stay hidden."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:18 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"What is going on? Your starting to scare me." Angel backed up a bit." Til i know what is going on, i wont get in your cape..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:21 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"What is going on? Your starting to scare me." Angel backed up a bit." Til i know what is going on, i wont get in your cape..."
He gets down to her level and whispers to her. "Your mother is here. She is going to try and convince you that I am going to try and kill you, but I would never do that to you. You know that."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:26 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
He gets down to her level and whispers to her. "Your mother is here. She is going to try and convince you that I am going to try and kill you, but I would never do that to you. You know that."
"What do you mean? Im so confused..." Angel went near him but when she was about to go in his cape, she was shocked all of a sudden and got scared even more and ran back towards the wall and was shaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:29 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"What do you mean? Im so confused..." Angel went near him but when she was about to go in his cape, she was shocked all of a sudden and got scared even more and ran back towards the wall and was shaking.
He begins to walk towards her. "Angel it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:32 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Everytime i get near you i get shocked..." Angel was shaking and her eyes were closed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:33 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Everytime i get near you i get shocked..." Angel was shaking and her eyes were closed.
"What?" He stops moving. He looks around for Angel's mother with a look of hate on his face.((We need to give Angel's mother a name.))  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:37 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"What?" He stops moving. He looks around for Angel's mother with a look of hate on his face.((We need to give Angel's mother a name.))
((Wanda? jk jk jk How about Coco? xD))
Coco looked at Spawn but only he could see her but he only saw her eyes.
Angel looks up at him with tears in her eyes. " When i tried to get the door for you, i got shocked. When i tried to go in your cape...i got shocked." angel bit her lower lip.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games