Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:01 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i am?"muffy covered her face with her hands

it's ok you don't have to be shy lolf
muffy presses her face into his chest."do you like me?"

*blushes and stumbles over his words* well...I...uh....I....ummm
"i want to know"

Yeah...I like you...
"ok"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Xia blinked, looking at him strangely. "What's wrong?"she asked, tilting her head to the side as she continued to lick her ice cream.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:37 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia blinked, looking at him strangely. "What's wrong?"she asked, tilting her head to the side as she continued to lick her ice cream.

"Not sure really. Fell kinda different if you ask me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"i want to know"

Yeah...I like you...
"ok"

Why did you ask tho?  

MizNaughty520

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:46 pm
"Like you're going to be sick or something?"she asked, wondering if he was ok as she once again continued to eat her ice cream..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:13 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"i want to know"

Yeah...I like you...
"ok"

Why did you ask tho?

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:14 am
Sphinx-chan
"Like you're going to be sick or something?"she asked, wondering if he was ok as she once again continued to eat her ice cream..

"No, just feelin' kinda down I guess."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:27 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"i want to know"

Yeah...I like you...
"ok"

Why did you ask tho?
"i just wanted to know"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:32 pm
Xia blinked, trying to think of a way to cheer him up. She grinned and snapped her fingers, appearing a rose in front of his face. She twisted her wrist slightly and turned the once red rose into a shiny metallic black. She smiled with pride at her little rose and hoped he would like it himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:03 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia blinked, trying to think of a way to cheer him up. She grinned and snapped her fingers, appearing a rose in front of his face. She twisted her wrist slightly and turned the once red rose into a shiny metallic black. She smiled with pride at her little rose and hoped he would like it himself.

Xeggr looked at the rose. He did a small smile. "Beautiful..."  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:08 pm
Xia grinned and snapped her fingers with her arms behind her back, turning the rose to a pearly white. She wanted to try a trick she's been wanting to accomplishe since she saw Xemnas' other Organization cloak.

It was to turn a rose black and white, and not grey, and keep it that way. She thought if she could manage that, it'd be the coolest thing ever. She slowly started to attempt it, swirling clouds of black around the white as if enveloping it in darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:10 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia grinned and snapped her fingers with her arms behind her back, turning the rose to a pearly white. She wanted to try a trick she's been wanting to accomplishe since she saw Xemnas' other Organization cloak.

It was to turn a rose black and white, and not grey, and keep it that way. She thought if she could manage that, it'd be the coolest thing ever. She slowly started to attempt it, swirling clouds of black around the white as if enveloping it in darkness.

Xeggr watched as the rose began to take form. "Hey, Marluxia taught me that move. You steel it or somethin'?"  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:13 pm
"Marly?"Xia blinked, using her own little nickname for the one member in the Organization who's power was quite similar to hers. "No. Hey, does that mean you have plant powers too?"she asked, tilting her head to the side with a grin as she started to become excited since the rose was now turning both black and white like Xemnas' coat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:15 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Marly?"Xia blinked, using her own little nickname for the one member in the Organization who's power was quite similar to hers. "No. Hey, does that mean you have plant powers too?"she asked, tilting her head to the side with a grin as she started to become excited since the rose was now turning both black and white like Xemnas' coat.

"No, my element is Nothingness. So, I'm pretty much like The Superior." Xeggr finished his Ice Cream and leaned back. "He taught me everything I know, but I'm actually more powerful and wiser then him." He looked over at Xia. "What about you? What's your story?"  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:19 pm
"Well, um.."Xia blushed slightly. She knew her story was kind of strange. "I sort of was taken in by Xemnas and couldn't remember my past and stuff. So he named me and well, here I am, loyal member of the Organization. I've been told my Somebody had the same power I did of plant manipulation and I can pretty much do anything with plants."she said, grinning a bit.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games