Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:39 am
SPM - yes, that or they believed the world ending theory because of the weird date xd

Mini - apparently they said that their math teacher heard it on the radio and he told them about it, so I dunno if the math teacher done it on purpose to fool them or did the people just acted as if they really believed it xd

Sin - It can actually happen again next year in 07/07/07 since yet again its another weird date...it happens every year...but I'm not sure if they'll think that that numer/date is strange enough to make them believe something bad/abnormal is going to happen xd

Niph and SPM - well if the sun ran out of heat and light (does heat or light run on hydrogen?) there would be an ice age and complete darkness, when in complete darkness you can't see anything since there is no light. You can end up in all sorts of accidents in the dark while just looking for a source of light, and it would be so cold that you would die, unless you managed to survive looking through your house for some kind of heat energy, but you wouldn't be able to live that long and will eventually die xp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:25 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
OMG! I love science/theory...like Niph said...Earth and possibly the world will end some time soon...but you don't have to worry about it now...becuase we all will probably be dead by then. 3nodding Because the Sun will nooner or later run out of hydrogen atoms and explode and become a dark hole. 3nodding

That's so depressing. I'd rather no think about it.

To me, it's interesting. mrgreen

Forget about the Sun blowing up into a red giant and the earth exploding(which will happen in 5 billion years xd ). pretty soon in another century or so the entire world will either be flooded by oceans, or be in the grip of a new ice age. Global warming is only picking up steam as China and India continue to Industrialise so either sea levels rise by 60 metres and drown us all-or the release of too much smog into the atmosphere blocks out the sun and everything freezes.  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:04 am
How can you blame it on China and India when the US releases 1/3 of the world's carbon emissions? confused I know the two developing countries are an increasing danger, but still.. the current situation needs to be looked at, not just the possible future scenarios..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:44 pm
Minielf

Forget about the Sun blowing up into a red giant and the earth exploding(which will happen in 5 billion years xd ). pretty soon in another century or so the entire world will either be flooded by oceans, or be in the grip of a new ice age. Global warming is only picking up steam as China and India continue to Industrialise so either sea levels rise by 60 metres and drown us all-or the release of too much smog into the atmosphere blocks out the sun and everything freezes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Does it really matter since we're gonna be dead by then anyhow?

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:12 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
Minielf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Does it really matter since we're gonna be dead by then anyhow?

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think it would matter since at least some of us will still be alive in 60 years time, not to mention any children we might have. 60 years into the future is probably the amount of time the world's fossil fuel and oil reserves can still be used. After that we either all switch to nuclear and solar energy or we go back to the stone age.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:55 pm

But you said twas going to happen in a century or so.

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:24 am
Even if that was the case, our kids would live to see such a future happening.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:50 am
Hai hai. 3nodding neutral  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:03 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
SPM - yes, that or they believed the world ending theory because of the weird date xd

Mini - apparently they said that their math teacher heard it on the radio and he told them about it, so I dunno if the math teacher done it on purpose to fool them or did the people just acted as if they really believed it xd

Sin - It can actually happen again next year in 07/07/07 since yet again its another weird date...it happens every year...but I'm not sure if they'll think that that numer/date is strange enough to make them believe something bad/abnormal is going to happen xd

There's more then one sun in the universe/world, also. You can adapt to see in the dark.

Niph and SPM - well if the sun ran out of heat and light (does heat or light run on hydrogen?) there would be an ice age and complete darkness, when in complete darkness you can't see anything since there is no light. You can end up in all sorts of accidents in the dark while just looking for a source of light, and it would be so cold that you would die, unless you managed to survive looking through your house for some kind of heat energy, but you wouldn't be able to live that long and will eventually die xp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:54 am
So we're talking about being green or something?

Yesterday at gatwick I bought a sandwich for £3 and it was the cheapest one too! mad Apparently the box was 100% biodegradeable... the transparent 'plastic' cover was actually made from corn starch..

So in some way, you could say I was doing my part for the future. xd  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:04 am
THREE QUID for a SANDWICH? That is a fu-realisesshouldbeanicegirl-dging rip-off. Biodegradableness and all. mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:51 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
THREE QUID for a SANDWICH? That is a fu-realisesshouldbeanicegirl-dging rip-off. Biodegradableness and all. mad
It wasn't even that good either! mad

When I was eating I was thinking ~ this better be the best damn sandwich I ever did taste. Needless to say, it wasn't. stare

Screw saving the planet, I wanted a taste sensation! stressed  

Tokioka

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:51 pm
Save the planet by becoming a politcal assasin Tok,

It's not too late to start training, you could perhaps be the best in 15years of no school barely and devoting your life to a gun razz

Rather then buying a bloody sandwich,
xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:37 pm

-mindblank-

Was gonna say something but I forgot.

o.O

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:17 pm
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
Save the planet by becoming a politcal assasin Tok,

It's not too late to start training, you could perhaps be the best in 15years of no school barely and devoting your life to a gun razz

Rather then buying a bloody sandwich,
xp

Yesh, that is an excellent idea CH. Toki should become a political assassin, and take out all the neocons who are controlling the world. Starting with George Bush. mrgreen mrgreen xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games