Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:38 am
Miles untied his weapon and let it fall to the ground, tossing the knife from his boot along with it. "You did what you could Witium," Miles spoke calmly, "We're all very upset about this, but you need to calm down. Fighting me won't change a thing"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:48 am
Witium took in another deep breath and sheathed his weapons again, "Heh." He turned his back to him and crossed his arms, "Where are the others?" The elf took in more air and felt his mind clear up a bit, "And how did Yousei take it?" Guarding a saddened girl would a lot tougher then guarding a lively one. Witium turned around again to look straight at Miles with a blank look waiting for reply.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:02 am
Miles shrugged, "Marten took Yousei to some Oasis with Karasu. She took it pretty hard though I'm not quite sure why so badly. She didn't say a word to anyone before she left. Marten came back a little while ago, I'm not sure where he is right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:32 am
"Evan Valentine. Sorry if I startled you. I was sleeping in the bushes just now when you arrived." He looked over at Karasu, then to Yousei. "I hope I didn't intrude."  

EvangelionValentine

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:43 am
Witium crossed his arms and nodded, "Ya sure we can trust this Marten guy?" He scratched his chin, "We've been betrayed before. Do you know em at all before the cultist city?" The elf stretched out a bit as he looked to Miles. Every so often he'd look from Miles to his hand, "...black magic."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:10 pm
"No I don't trust him," Miles answered truthfully. "He's never been a real good guy, but yeah I've known him since I was a little kid."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:48 pm
"How's she doing?" Marten asked, turning his mind towards Karasu. The sun was just starting to beat strongly upon the desert as Marten came in sight of the oasis. He swooped low over the pool in the middle, sure that Yousei would head there first. Banking along the edge of the water, he came to rest near some large dragon footprints. The water lapped gently at his feet as he followed the prints, his footprints dwarfed by the massive claw shaped gouges made by Karasu. Finally he found them, Karasu coming into view first then Yousei, sitting by the water. Noticing a third figure he sped up. Since Karasu wasn't fighting the man was probably friendly but he didn't want to take any chances.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:37 pm
Witium turned back around and entered the hospital tent again. He sat next to the dim fireplace within it and looked to Miles threw the open door. He looked to him with a constant stern look, "I see. Does he have a weakness?" The elf crossed his arms yet again and spoke in a harsher voice, "I will not be betrayed again."

Now the elf didn't trust either of the humans. Their uncontrolled feelings would most likely doom him if he were to get too close. At least, that's what he thought.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:57 pm
"I'd bank on a swift kick in the groin," Miles stated harshly, shaking his head. "I don't suspect he'd betray us, but I don't trust him around Yousei," He sighed deeply, "But you don't care about my problems, you've got your own."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Witium grinned slightly, "Not to be rude but usually a humans problems become other's if they like it or not." The elf chuckled a little bit. His cheeryness had come back for the moment. He walked up to Miles and patted his shoulder, "Wanna enjoy a drink as we wait for the other's? I've only got a couple more centuries to live so I might as well live it up."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Miles nodded, "Yeah, something strong preferably." He turned and knelt down, scooping up his weapons and returning them to their places on his back and in his boot.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:58 pm
Witium pushed Miles slightly as they walked to the Tavern, "Oh ya think I'm buying you a drink? HA!" The elf laughed as he made his way into the tavern and ordered himself some old wine. He smiled to miles and threw some more gold down to the bartender, "And my friend here will have whiskey."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:06 pm
"Are you not?" Miles grinned, watching as his drink was paid for. "I'll buy the rest for the night," he nodded, grabbing the glass and starting on his drink. He pulled the glass away from his mouth, breathing out he smacked his lips, sticking out his tongue and grumbling. "This taste horrible," he muttered staring down at the pale brown liquid in his hand before he tilted his head back and finished it off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:18 pm
Witium shrugged as he sipped at his wine, "You won't be able to taste your own piss after drinking more of that. Plus you won't feel your head." He laughed and patted Miles back. The elf laughed it up as the night pressed on, "So, Miles, do you and Marten have a thing for Yousei? It seems most Males that come along with us do."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:22 pm
Miles had ordered and began his second drink as he shook his head. "I won't lose her," He spoke quickly, still shaking his head. "He can't, Because I'm going to propose" Miles grinned, his face colored a bright pink color. He reached into his pocket and produced the small black box. Sliding it over to Witium he finished off his second drink and ordered a third, starting up a tab rather than paying by drink.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games