Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:56 am
yes i know that but as i have allredy sayd theyr all DUDS as in defused fakes and so on... they cant explode i checked every single one my self... they have ABSOLUTLY no way of exploding biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:59 am
(O)_(O) Umm. I'm not sure. I not a fire type and if they did go off I wouldn't really stand a chance against a mine and some defensive techniques I have. I guess a clone could do the job.  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:59 am
Korioki Mishima
yes i know that but as i have allredy sayd theyr all DUDS as in defused fakes and so on... they cant explode i checked every single one my self... they have ABSOLUTLY no way of exploding biggrin

((lol I would but i wanna get out of the academy seeing how my characters 17 it doesnt make sense))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:00 am
Daisuke Hyouton
(O)_(O) Umm. I'm not sure. I not a fire type and if they did go off I wouldn't really stand a chance against a mine and some defensive techniques I have. I guess a clone could do the job.

((reply to me I posted))  

Bodhisattva Empress

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:03 am
yer i get what you are saying 3nodding
and well can u send a clone since i cant check my self i know where they are :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:07 am
((kk That I can do))
Ariana noticed that kid she wanted to help earlier. She smiled hearing his proposal which sounded kind of dangerous. She laughed a bit looking his way and forming handseals.
"I'm sorry but I need to finish working here, but Here's what I'll do"
Ariana focused her chakra and formed handseals creating a clone. Then repeated the procedure 5 more times creating 6 clones
"You can practice with these clones. I just learned this like 5 minutes ago. Have fun"
Ariana said as the clones followed and were willing to do what the boy said in order for his test to go well  

Bodhisattva Empress

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:12 am
thanks for the help maybe we can train together some times wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:14 am
Korioki Mishima
thanks for the help maybe we can train together some times wink

Ariana found this character quite funny and gave a slight nod
"Sure no problem."
She replied simply as her clones waved by to her.  

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:15 am
"Well you handled that quite well. Let's continue your training."

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
Description: Utilising and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground. The effectiveness of this jutsu is very much dependant upon the weight of the object in question, so large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. The users control affects the speed at which they may raise an object, so while a person with only 5 control would be slow to raise a rock the size of a persons head, someone with a control of 40 could lift enormous boulders without showing significant sign of slowing. Only inanimate objects can be levitated.

"This can be a very good jutsu. You can use it on yourself and or inanamant objetcts. Do you best. All jutsu that are academy level will be mastered in 5 posts."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:16 am
thanks again smile
*sayd korioki dashing out of the classroom with the clones heding for hte training grounds *  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:29 am
Ariana liked the sounds of this technique but wished it could lift living things. She heard the kid behind her leaving with the clones and smiled. She then regained her focus on Daisuke's description.
"This sounds simpler than creating a clone for some reason."
Ariana said though it might have been true in her case since her clan focused more on raw wind and electricity techniques rather than flashy creative on appearance but they still focused on their elements none the less of what technique it was all the same.
"I'll give it a shot"
Ariana began practicing the hand seals with constant repetition so get used to the hand movements. She grew faster but barely memorizing the first few seals but commonly stopping to start over. After forming the seals many times she grew some what decent with the jutsus seals. She slowly got comfortable doing them no matter who was looking but could never get used to moving her hands quickly like a professional since she was just beginning and this was relatively new to her. Compared to a academy student she seemed like a pro but to genin a fool but as she trained using seals she'd one day be on a genin level and pick up on handseals.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:38 am
"My control is about 20-25, so I can lift about 3 desks at one time. But now we will determine what your control is. By the way, what clan are you in?  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 am
Ariana continued to practice her seals. At this point she had become flawless in performing them. She was ready to kick up the pace and now looked like a genin. She didn't notice it at first but then when she did she was glad that she could see a future for herself as a ninja. Now that she was aware she worked on making the seals quicker. Her seals were relatively quick now looking like a regular leveled genins. Ariana began to focus chakra through her body and focusing on the air around her. She released chakra not molding it but still manipulating it. She formed the seals once again and held the last seal as she felt a slight breeze that blew on the hair cover her eye as she attempted to lift a chair. It barely budged as it waved the hair dangling in front of her eye that it always covered. Ariana released the seal and took a deep breath.
"At least something happened"
Ariana had heard Daisuke then wondered if he was a 20-25 at such a young age she'd have a chance as well but didn't let it get to her head since she could barely create a breeze.
"I am from the kongo-suru also known as the mazeru (Its not accepted yet Ive been waiting for like days and I just got a PM I hope it got accepted but highly doubt it)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:14 pm
-sorry was doing my dishes for the day.-

"You are making great progress. Keep it up"  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:50 pm
((Yeah same here just got back. My clan was just accepted whee ))
Ariana focused on the air around her once more and performed the handseals quickly but messed up. She started all over with the handseals as the chakra flourished throughout her body. She then released the chakra as a gentle breeze was created. It lifted a box of text books once it swiped across a desk. Ariana then focused a bit more into her technique working with her clan a bit trying to lift the desk. The desk got an inch off of the ground and wobbled as if it were having seizure the way it shook vigorously. The desk then began to touch the ground and shake.
"hmmm I think I might get this my next shot around"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games