Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Kate

8,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:51 am

Name: Zombie Kate, but you can just call me Kate. ^^
Birthday: March 30, 1988
Gaia-versary: August 23rd (2006)

Interests:
Anime, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with friends, playing on Gaia, web-surfing, role-playing, music, cats, and... uhmm... yeah... ^^;;

Things I Don't Like:
Beggars, hackers, scammers, illiterate people, people with monotone voices (it gets annoying ^^; ), guns, heights, bees, poison oak (it really sucks to have >.<)

What I would do if I won a million gold...
I would probably keep saving up until I could buy a Nitemare Scarf for my friend, but since I'd still need about two million more gold (stupid inflation! >.<)
I'd probably get impatient with saving that much and just end up spending it on a few things for my dream avi ^^;
If only it weren't for inflation... -.-;;;

umm... yeah, that's pretty much it. If you wanna get to know me better, send me a PM sometime. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:33 pm

Hi. :3 My name is Miss Yukiko. I'm pretty new to Gaia. I like anime and stuffs. If I were to win a million gold...oh man, that would be so overwhelming. x3;; There'd be so many items I'd want to purchase. I'd be so thankful!

Miss Yukiko

Pweblow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:41 pm

Hello.
My name is Demon JokerVI. I love playing on Gaia. I got tons of pets. My favorite color are Black and white. My fravorite animes are Inuyasha Naruto Mare Hellsing Hellboy TrinityBlood and bleach. I like tons of music,but I don't want to stretch out this topic, so I won't post it here. I donate to random beginners sometimes because I just like making them happy! biggrin I guess that's all!

---Demon JokerVI
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:48 pm

Hi, I'm Cloth Roses. I joined in November of 2003.

I enjoy RPing, playing games(especially cards), and you'll normally find me in the guilds or in the GCD.

I enjoy anime, though my tastes run far and wide in the genre.

I love to read, you give me a topic, I'll probably read about it, unless it deals with purely scientific material. Different from Sci-fi.

I love literate newbies, they make me happy, and I'm glad to help them out.

Gosh, if I could win a million gold, I could complete the quest I'm on, and help my friends as well, mostly because they're poor too.

Cloth Roses

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

zXero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:23 pm

I'm zXero

I proud of my races. Swamp Rat and Viking. (Cajun, Indian and all scandivian races)

I would use the Mil to help finish off lots of quests, Donate some and use some for games and such in the forums. Ye olde reach page 1000 - 2000 games and the like.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:25 pm

hola. i am sembei. subject to change username at anytime ;P. my real name is panphila, but i go by philapan, pan, and panpan.
i saw this link is K i s s a's sig. thought it was interestinggg.
i like gaia, pokemon, photoshopping, shopping, &tons more.
if i won (any ammount), i'd put half the money away for my quest and the rest i would donate or stuff ;P [thinking about starting my own charity one dayyy but am too poor right now @_@]
pm for more infos <3

panana bread

Mr Submissive

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:52 pm

my name is Shuchiro Jake Takego and I just turned 17 on the 3rd. I am gay yay and ummm I love my GBF and my RLBF >_< i love gaia and I always have a new dream avi because I can never make up my mind on what I want to look like ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:03 pm

Hello I'm Lava! I am 15 and joined Gaia a few years ago. My old account got hacked and shut down so I had to start from scratch.

I am 15 and enjoy intelligent conversation about anything! I like to go to the movies and watch the few remaining smart shows on TV (Studio 60).

With me winnings (If I do win) I plan on buying a few items I have wanted to buy for a while now. Like a leather studded collar (or whatever it is called).

shikotsuxno

xBloodxSakurax

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:17 pm

Alright! I got accepted! Thank you. heart
Yes I did read everything you told me to. I did that while I was waiting.

My name is Vicky, and people call me, Sakura. My nickname, yes.
NO! It's not from that annoying pink haired girl from Naruto. No... Its not from CCS either, and so forth on how many "Sakura" anime characters out there. I just love cherry blossoms... a lot. =3 That's how it became my nickname.

I got here by finding out that this was a guild. It got me clueless when I clicked on that... banner. XD What am I going to do you say...
Many with it actually.

I'm 14, musical, and wishes to have a musical carer. My voice sucks, so don't ask me to record and sing. Please. I beg of you...
J rock, J pop, K pop, C pop, Rock/metal, Dance, Techno, Trance and some what Pop are all my favorite genres.
I love Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean. Heck, I LUF DISNEY! >D

I wish to have fun here since its the summer, and I am BORED.
So.. Amuse me..... ninja
Rated PG 13 please. xd

Yes, of course I love Anime and Manga. I don't roleplay much even though I wanted to.
The anime I am starting to dislike most is Naruto in my opinion. No offense, but its starting to get a bit way out of hand. Online, during home, and out in the real world. Some dorks in school, actually tried to be ninja's.... so yea.. Scary. OO

The anime I love the most is Bleach. cool Many reasons. =P

I also love amazing drool over art. XD

And now, before I start to browse and post in this guild, I have one more thing to say....

"My Peanut..."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:32 am

Hii guys!!!
I'm really excited to be in this guild.
Partly for selfish reasons but also because I love chatting with people in forums.

The name's Linda.
I'm 18, soon to be 19 in about a month.
Yay! I'm excited.
Umm, I joined this guild because I am on a super tough quest.
I'm questing for an Angelic Sash &&
I want to see if I can do this without actually making a quest thread.
So I'm out and about looking for donations and stuff
(But I promise I'm not the begging type sweatdrop whee )
Sooo yea... it's about 5:00 in the morning for me so my brain is a bit fuzzy.
Cya guys around! xd heart

FreaKyTurtles

Lucia1616

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:14 am

hi all im ami 16 yrs old from the philippines im half chinese half filipina my hobbies are singing and dancing animals that i like are cats and dog i also like anime and rpg games for ps2 hope to make new friends here
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:20 am

I'm reallysmiling...other ways known as Poke. My friend that I just adopted today reffered me to this guild and it sounds fun. I live in Pennsylvania with my mom, dad, sister, and brother. We are soon getting a new four legged addition in August. I'm 14...almost 15 in October.

reallysmiling

Kazimar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:44 am

Hey there I'm known as Kazimar, but my real name is Nick. I saw this guild and it caught my attention lol. I just can't wait til tomorrow is over, it's my last day of school.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:53 am

hi, I'm Jason... my myspace is www.myspace.com/jason3236, that tells about me =P

JasonZero

Toki no Hakaisha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:57 am

Hello everyone! My name is Chibi Keyblader,but you can call me Chibi.My real name is Zared and I'm somwhere between 13 and 18 ;]
I live in the US,south all that stuff,but right now I'm chillin' in Texas.Whoo-Hoo!Anyways,I like a lot of things,like friends and too many other things to count.Considering that I have a lot of things up there,I do have some things that annoy me.Like people who are mean for no reason.
What would I do with 1mil gold?Well...as you can see from my avvie I'm reverting to my X-Mas 2k6 clothes... sweatdrop It's because Ihave sold every other thing in my inventory while questing for the impossibly hard to get wonderful Elegant Veil.So yeah,I'd probably get some clothes (n_n; ) and then help out my friends and my little sister [Lenalee-Chan] get her avvie the way she wants.
I'll stop my rambling and go get some banners.
Ta-Ta!

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games