Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:19 pm
its not exactly that i mean i love kohona i just need to think about things and i could never really leave this place  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:29 pm
"whatever....im confused....."  

Oni_Soul

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:41 pm
how is that confusing *she pulled her hair back into a ponytail*ummmmm rndom question would you ever kill me?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:34 pm
*this is after that big incident in the cafe...*
Hikari walked in, still ready to bite someone's head off. Not feeling polite enough to call (or rather thinking that if she opened her mouth she would scream in frustration), she simply sat down on the couch and waited, wishing she had some paper to shred.

((you'll want to PM me when you reply otherwise I won't check here for a response. I'll forget... sweatdrop ))  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:43 am
*she noticed someone walk in the house*hey hikari*she noticed the expression on her face* don't worry about what happened over there  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:17 pm
"Yeah... I guess I kind of snapped... I had it all bottled up for awhile, and I was hoping that the problem would resolve itself with a little talking. I guess when I get mad, I really explode! I'd better try not to get mad in the future, then, huh?" Hikari said with a fake laugh.  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:11 pm
yeah..... it was kinda weird after that...........................ummmm ya know what i decided not to make it such a lonely trip anyone wanna come with me

awwwww i thought i was the only going i felt so special*fake pouts*

hahahaha i'm sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:24 pm
"Ill come. I think I need a vacation away from that stress... And I need to impose some rules... such as only two cocktails or one bottle of sake per customer..."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:11 pm
ok.....

((just post the trip here))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:32 pm
((Sorry if this sounds flowery. I just finished reading Wicked and several other novels...))
With that, Kanien and Nova, accompanied by Hikari, left to train somewhere away from the chaos of Kohona.

((You DO realize that there's a war going on, right??))  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:23 pm
yea i do *they walked around looking for a place to set up curi kaniens wolf pup trotting behind her*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:33 pm
"It's just my opinion, and that really doesn't count, but I think that we should have a bit of a defensible position, just in case. I can set up some easy traps I read about in a book. They won't do well for experianced enemy ninja, but they should let us know if someone comes bumbling along... Defensable positions would be someplace with a height advantage so we can see someone coming... a bit of cover on as many sides possible to lower places enemies can approach... And of course, some good training spots," she added, remembering that the book she had been reading from was a guide to positioning armies, not ninja.

((me to Hikari: Idiot. To position a ninja camp the best place to be is a large, flat area with little cover, and not much dirt underneath so they can't hide underground. But yes, a height advantage does wonders.))  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:00 am
yes but if we go higher theres is not many places we can hide on the ground there are many places and we are more likely to hear them and i'll have my byakugan on most of the time so i can see if anyone's approaching  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:11 pm
"But won't that put a strain on you?" Hikari worried, "I mean, I know we're out here training, but we can't overdo it. If only I was a proper Aizawa, I could do something to help, too..."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:01 pm
it might but i'll be fine  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games