Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7301 7302 7303 7304 7305 7306 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:46 pm

Why don't more developers make games that they tout as breaking the genre from which they came? I want to see an RPG that when I look at the box, it read something like

"This game completely revitalizes the RPG genre. You've been playing the same game since the 8-bit era with minor tweaks, but here's *game* to kick some ******** balls into this sucky a** genre. Shockolate!"

I'd be for that.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:47 pm

TtheHero
Wahey! I did good in the first one!

Yeah! biggrin

TooHyphy

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:48 pm

Well im getting Blonde streaks in it but later in the summer it will be a teal/aquagreen and green. but as for waht you said earlier T my hair was pink and green last year actually^^ lols imma post a picture k no laughing

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Meta_Fish
Why don't more developers make games that they tout as breaking the genre from which they came? I want to see an RPG that when I look at the box, it read something like

"This game completely revitalizes the RPG genre. You've been playing the same game since the 8-bit era with minor tweaks, but here's *game* to kick some ******** balls into this sucky a** genre. Shockolate!"

I'd be for that.
To continue, Contact seemed like it would be that game. It really does do some things that I admire, and it changes up the RPG element, by not making you enter a battle, breaking from the action. The battles happen on the same screen as the exploration, and if you want to run away, just run away.

It also has a neat stomach feature, so you can only eat so much for so long.

Meta_Fish
Captain

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Meta_Fish
teh_n00b_huntr
ive been stuck in CT for EVER!!! im at some part where you have to kil some frogthing and there are spikes in the ground blocking the way but ive checked everywhere and i dont see any way to advance crying
Try GameFAQs?
i kinda dont want to since its pretty early in the game and i know there must be a solution that i am just overthinking about sweatdrop plus i havent played it in about 6 months to a year and i dont care all that much xd
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:50 pm

I want Nintendo to scare the s**t out of me again. xd
Do you know what I mean? Like, the Bottom of the Well, the ******** huge bee chase in DKC2, or...hell, Giygas.
xd

TooHyphy

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 pm

xBowserxChanx
Well im getting Blonde streaks in it but later in the summer it will be a teal/aquagreen and green. but as for waht you said earlier T my hair was pink and green last year actually^^ lols imma post a picture k no laughing

User Image
I like it.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 pm

surprised
Bowcha's hair went all awesome on us!

TooHyphy

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:54 pm

Meta_Fish
xBowserxChanx

User Image
I LOVE it.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:54 pm

Meta_Fish
PAU
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:55 pm

l-Kriel-l
surprised
Bowcha's hair went all awesome on us!

lols thats not it yet silly that was my hair last summer ^^

Raptorphobia

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:55 pm

Ugh... first one out AGAIN.

Well I guess he ain't called Don CHEAPSHOT for nothing...
stare
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:56 pm

Ohhhh burn.

Meta_Fish
Captain

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:56 pm

Oh, I see. xd
But it's still awesome. biggrin
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7301 7302 7303 7304 7305 7306 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games