Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7314 7315 7316 7317 7318 7319 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
*clings to Alicia* Is Dizzle (if he's still "one of us") still in charge of the Custom Weapon Styles. If so, he STILL hasn't answered me about my style that he denied. I have no idea why he denied it and how to fix whatever was wrong . . . I didn't think it was overpowered or whatever . . .

Where the hell have you been?! scream Well anyways, no he is not, cause he isn't among us. I have the right to do everything in the guild. So i can check out your weapon style.

I've been trying to watch what was going on, but there was so much argument in that thread that I was confused! gonk

@Princess: You can't right now, 'cause it was denied, but if Alicia overrides that denial, then you'd have to learn it from my RPC, Rini, but she hasn't developed it yet, so . . . yeah . . .
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 pm

yeah i sent you something and you looked at it but never responded.....

Sindenky

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Awww! I can wait if I really have to.

Alicia would you ever think of teaching me one of you customs.The Kiss of Death one? If I understand correctly there is a genjutsu version of that technique?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:39 pm

This night is beginning to get fairly interesting...

Oni_Soul

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Alicia would you ever think of teaching me one of you customs.The Kiss of Death one? If I understand correctly there is a genjutsu version of that technique?

Hmmm...well yeah there are 2 of them...but what makes you want to learn them? wink
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm

I have a feeling someone will come back tonight...but thats me....

Alicia: you could always teach Mikyo that jutsu wink

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Alicia Joana

Hmmm...well yeah there are 2 of them...but what makes you want to learn them? wink

The other day I was thinking of making a jutsu like that the genjutsu version.Then I started looking through random threads and there was talk about you having The Kiss of Death jutsu.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Alicia Joana

The other day I was thinking of making a jutsu like that the genjutsu version.Then I started looking through random threads and there was talk about you having The Kiss of Death jutsu.

Oh well, i will teach it to you if you really want. And Oni...if you are not affected by poison kisses, then you can receive one. mrgreen

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Any from you love, you are my poison.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Alicia Joana
Alicia Joana

Oh well, i will teach it to you if you really want. And Oni...if you are not affected by poison kisses, then you can receive one. mrgreen

Yes! I mean please!

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Alicia Joana
Alicia Joana

Yes! I mean please!

Well, you will have to schedule an appointment, cause im kind of booked with other things. xp

And Oni...i love being someone's poison. heart
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 pm

As long as I'm your antidote.

Oni_Soul

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Oni_Soul
As long as I'm your antidote.

Dude thats not cool. xp That means i die. crying Well i have to go now before i pass out...BYE!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:18 pm

we could work something out.

night!!

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Night Alicia I will pm you
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7314 7315 7316 7317 7318 7319 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games