Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:32 pm

Posting! or nearby...

Tiffany, I'll be posting soon in the Cafeteria thread. Your destiny is irreversable, all Majins will die...the Majins' legacy is obsolete. Hehe! I'm just joking about it, I think I'll be quiting evil...maybe. ninja xp
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:37 pm

Hey Joy, i found a picture of you and your mom? o_o?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pretty picture though

Ai`
Crew

georgia_peach5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:38 pm

Hey guess what everyone?! It's Shining_Lights Birthday today! haha not that it matters to you guys but I think it's exciting. xp
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:57 pm

I totally just say exactly one half of Final Phantasy Advent Children X3 3nodding

Kokubyaku

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:06 pm

can someone give me 4k pwease!! I just saw a panda pack!!

I <3 panda's!!!!

@_@!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:11 pm

do you mean this backpack ::poses:: Oh and happy birthday Shining_Lights...wherever you are @_@

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:14 pm

::pokes the panda backpack::

Wah! I want it!!

::whines::
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:14 pm

Usually I regret not donating...but not so much this month...it'll kick in later i bet.

Kokubyaku

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:48 pm

Actually...i think i'm over my panda frenzy right now.

I'm trying to save up my gaia money to look like a high ranked officer like Hawkeye.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:09 pm

I must admit, Tiffany, you are..fast. I just saw the Announcements for donations' prices and here I find you already wearing one. eek Or it's mine -not reading announcements on time- quality or you are: Jet Stream=> [Speediest organism on the planet; of movie, "Sky High"] played by Kelly Preston, and named 'Josie Stronghold'. xp Haha!
Oh, and by the way, I posted as my new and improved Ria-persona in the Cafeteria thread (Ability: Elemental summoning; I have to rewrite its profile.)

Kevin Kun

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:20 pm

lol thats because I bought a donation letter a long time ago xd Oh and I will post in the cafeteria, after I take a shower domokun

Oh, and speaking of trying to look like a high ranked officer, I once tried to look like Winry Rockbell...however I couldnt find the right type of pants, so I stopped searching -_- BUT I just found pants that look somewhat like it (its the outfit, with the bandanna, strapless bra, and violet pants) So I might go buy it and look like my gal Winry XD
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:25 pm

*Pops his head out of the ground like a whack-a-mole* Hello! How is eveybody?

TaiBaiWong

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:29 pm

.. does this mean i have to dress up as mustang X_X?

and whoops i gotta write a 7 page paper tonight.. and of course i slacked it off by playing melee all day again XD.

let me just say this.

Gamer gurls who rawk are so freakin SEXY..

yeah since most of my attraction to gurls are based off their cutness and well.. young.. look. I hardly have any room for sexual attraction.

But then a gurl kicks your a** with Fox and all. THATS HOT. XD. OH yeah! FOX! KICK ME AGAIN WOO! XD

haha.

not to sound cocky or nething but... too bad no one has been able to beat me yet XP. no sexy gurls yet XD.

off i go to write.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:32 am

To Joy....You are not the only one who goes into the hot springs nekkid! (I love typeing liek teh n00b) Kiyoshi goes into there with no clothes but no one ever talks to him so no one can get embaressed at his man hood...one word *whinnes like horse* wink heart my domokun > Kuri's domokun

Kurai-san

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:50 am

I went searching for the right clothing material for being Hawkeye and i can only find the 19k helmet. -_- all the pants and jackets looked fat sooo...i decided to save up for the helmet and maybe a bow or something.

I hate games and games hate me...except this one game called Soul Calibar, it was the only game i was good at and kicked all my brother's friends asses in it. Yeah, it rocked being Talim of the wind.

Hrm..that reminds me...i might not be online much this week because i'm going to work on a project (although its due in 5 weeks) thats 20% of my geography grade. and you all know how much i love geography [/sarcastic]
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games