Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:37 am
What's DoA? Vocalized rap? xd

I think The Beatles are one the most overrated bands, if not the most. They're talented and deserve respect to an extent, but don't deserve the s**t ton of worship and praise they get. Ten years ago, The Backstreet Boys were just as huge as the Beatles when they premiered in the 60's, but you don't hear people go on and on about them today. Baby Boomers just have a bad case of nostalgia goggles./avoidingbutthurtflamingbymakingmahtextsmaller  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Except, I like Gangsta rap, and hate RE4. So... Gangsta Rap is about violence... We can just say... New York Hip Hop origins is Street Fighter. And West Coast Gangsta Rap is Mortal Kombat.

And... Dirty South is Tekken?

My analogy still works better in context to RE/RE4, and the Survival Horror genre. Mortal Kombat didn't change the entire fighting game landscape. It was popular, and there were knockoffs, yes, but it didn't completey take over or change the entire genre.

And I wouldn't say Tekken ruined the fighting genre like the new Dirty South has ruined rap. I love oldschool Outkast, Goodie Mob, and Mystikal, and there's a few others I like. But this over-processed electronica Lil' Wayne s**t needs to die. Right along with all this rap crap that's trying to be broadway. But hey, just my opinion.

And I definitely wouldn't argue that The Beatles are overrated. But again, just me.

And in other news, I just got Dino Crisis for Dreamcast. Graphics are definitely a huge improvement over PlayStation's. I've played it in the past, but not very long at all. Now it's almost like I got a brand new RE game, and I'm still living in 1999! I'm almost kinda glad I ignored it initially.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:00 pm
Thee Stranger
My analogy still works better in context to RE/RE4, and the Survival Horror genre. Mortal Kombat didn't change the entire fighting game landscape. It was popular, and there were knockoffs, yes, but it didn't completey take over or change the entire genre.
But still, dude. I hate RE4. And I like Gangsta Rap. Please don't compare RE4 to my favorite rap genre. That'd be like... Me talking to Chase, and comparing the Dragon Ball movie to Pink Floyd. Sorry, best example I could come up with.

Thee Stranger

And I wouldn't say Tekken ruined the fighting genre like the new Dirty South has ruined rap. I love oldschool Outkast, Goodie Mob, and Mystikal, and there's a few others I like. But this over-processed electronica Lil' Wayne s**t needs to die. Right along with all this rap crap that's trying to be broadway. But hey, just my opinion.

Thee Stranger

And I definitely wouldn't argue that The Beatles are overrated. But again, just me.
The Beatles. Final Fantasy 7. What else is horribly overrated?

Thee Stranger

And in other news, I just got Dino Crisis for Dreamcast. Graphics are definitely a huge improvement over PlayStation's. I've played it in the past, but not very long at all. Now it's almost like I got a brand new RE game, and I'm still living in 1999! I'm almost kinda glad I ignored it initially.
Yeah, I only recently played it for the first time. On the PS1 mind you. But hell, if there was no improvement on the dreamcast over the PS1 version then... Well, actually, if there was no improvement, I'd say, "Yup. That's Capcom." But still... Actually, I don't remember the graphics on the PC version being that much better than the PS version. With the exception of the resolution of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:53 pm
Quote:
The official release date for the PS2 and PSP versions is January 15th.
I don't have a Wii, remember? So it's not like I'd pre-order a Wii game just for a soundtrack that comes with it.

On another note, I've been in that heated debate with Stranger, I didn't get a chance to share the good news.
First of all, I joined a progressive metal band. This drummer and guitarist got together and were looking for a vocalist. I had a jam session with them, and they loved the way I sing, so there you go. I'll be writing lyrics for our first song this weekend. We still need a bassist though.

Secondly, I've also been cast in a short student film. The shooting begins this Sunday. So I'm getting a baby step run up to my #1 career.

And heck, for all I know, I'll make it in the music business. Either way, it's all awesome.
I'm still broke, and no paying job. But at least I'm keeping proactive. And both of these things are definitely gonna boost my career, for sure.

lol I know you don't have a Wii. Bio. But I heard that it was going to be Wii exclusive so I wasn't sure. xD Congratulations on the band btw. I looooooove singing >_> and you got a short in a student film as well? Oh man I gotta see that. What's the short about?

Quote:
@Elena: Saint Chaos? Anyways, I'm gonna rent the Grudge Wii game next week. I'll give you a review then. =D. I'm excited, even if it did got a lot of negative reviews.

Yeaaaaaaaaaah! thanks Chase lol and sorry for the name change. I've been wanting to change it for a while and finally had the gold to do it. I've been curious about the Saw game as well. now THERES a horror survival for yah xD
Quote:

We regret to inform you that on December 4th, 2009 Eddie Fatu, known as Umaga to fans, died of complications relating to a heart attack.
He was 36.

have no idea who that is. but damn...what is death a trend all the sudden? and yes im being horribly sarcastic but its like ever since Micheal died, now everyone ELSE is dieing. wtf?

Quote:
Oh, is Dream Theater progressive metal? I was unaware exactly what progressive metal was composed of, but if it's in the same vein as Dream Theater, yeah go for that as well. But to say Dream Theater is 100 times more awesome then Pink Floyd is BLASPHEMY. But I'll allow it, since it's only in your book.

Actually, I can't stand Pink Floyd's music either. I have nothing personal against the band, but man I can not STAND their music. And my friends are all shocked about it too, but its like what? I love a ton of OTHER bands, just Pink Floyd is not one of them.

Quote:
And Queen is better than Beatles. Now, THAT is fact.

crying but but but.....i love beatles hahhaa. but I'd take Queen over Pink Floyd any day xD hahha go figure. but no i wont be gracing the debate sub-forum. im not super hard core about them. i love mainly their most popular titles like "Hard Days Night" "Ticket to Ride" "Hey Jude" "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" ....etc etc. thats about it.

Hey hey....any Stepenwolf fans? They're one of the few oldies bands I like. Rap used to be good back in the 90's ( in my opinion) before it went all boom boom bass lets slap yo mom and kill sheet, crap. but thats just my own personal preference. RnB isn't so bad though and there are some rare few rap songs out there I like for example "This is Why I'm Hot" by Mims. But the only rap I've ever listened to avidly was maybe ICP= Insane Clown Posse and some of Eninem.

I'm mainly a huge fan of techno like Kaskade or Lady Gaga (with her songs in Techno remixes) and Moto Blanco, Rihanna (techno remixes) Ian Van Dhal, but I'm also a huge rocker liker for Staind, yes even Creed, Three Days Grace, Slipknot, Korn, a little of Metallica, Linkin Park (before they changed their style), Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana etc etc...  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:24 am
ElenaMason
lol I know you don't have a Wii. Bio. But I heard that it was going to be Wii exclusive so I wasn't sure. xD Congratulations on the band btw. I looooooove singing >_> and you got a short in a student film as well? Oh man I gotta see that. What's the short about?
It's like an over the top comedy about an insomniac (me) who accidentally takes a few strange pills, mistaking them for sleeping pills, and then wakes up the next morning in his hotel room, only to find that it's been turned into a total mess, and to find a body of a girl on the floor.
I'll be sure to show it to you all, when I get my copy.

ElenaMason

Yeaaaaaaaaaah! thanks Chase lol and sorry for the name change. I've been wanting to change it for a while and finally had the gold to do it. I've been curious about the Saw game as well. now THERES a horror survival for yah xD

Don't you dare apologize. Since Chase joined this guild, he must've changed his name... 5 or 6 times.

ElenaMason

have no idea who that is. but damn...what is death a trend all the sudden? and yes im being horribly sarcastic but its like ever since Micheal died, now everyone ELSE is dieing. wtf?
Oh, people were dying way before Michael.
David Carradine, Natasha Richardson, few others I can't name. People have been dying all year. Natasha Richardson died in February.

ElenaMason

Actually, I can't stand Pink Floyd's music either. I have nothing personal against the band, but man I can not STAND their music. And my friends are all shocked about it too, but its like what? I love a ton of OTHER bands, just Pink Floyd is not one of them.

Meh, it's all about personal preference. I think Pink Floyd are alright. Like what I heard was definitely fun. But I prefer something a little harder.

ElenaMason
crying but but but.....i love beatles hahhaa. but I'd take Queen over Pink Floyd any day xD hahha go figure. but no i wont be gracing the debate sub-forum. im not super hard core about them. i love mainly their most popular titles like "Hard Days Night" "Ticket to Ride" "Hey Jude" "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" ....etc etc. thats about it.
I'm not saying the beatles are bad or anything. And it's not even a matter of personal preference. I was speaking purely about music playing and singing skills. The kinds of notes that Freddy Mercury could sing, the kind of movements Queen played. Their guitar solos, their progression.

I mean, it's like this. I loved the Persona 3 soundtrack. It was one of the catchiest and most interesting soundtracks I ever heard in an RPG. But I'm not gonna deny the fact that games like Uncharted simply have a better musical score. It's more complex and got a lot more balls to it.
In terms of pure technical excellence, Uncharted music is way better than Persona music. But something about Persona music that just makes me wanna listen to it. And that might be what the Beatles are to their fans.

Ocarina of Time had a fairly simple soundtrack too. I mean, it was epic and all, but the reason it's so memorable was because it was simple and catchy.
Whereas Majora's Mask actually had a technically better written score.

ElenaMason

Hey hey....any Stepenwolf fans? They're one of the few oldies bands I like. Rap used to be good back in the 90's ( in my opinion) before it went all boom boom bass lets slap yo mom and kill sheet, crap. but thats just my own personal preference. RnB isn't so bad though and there are some rare few rap songs out there I like for example "This is Why I'm Hot" by Mims. But the only rap I've ever listened to avidly was maybe ICP= Insane Clown Posse and some of Eninem.

I'm mainly a huge fan of techno like Kaskade or Lady Gaga (with her songs in Techno remixes) and Moto Blanco, Rihanna (techno remixes) Ian Van Dhal, but I'm also a huge rocker liker for Staind, yes even Creed, Three Days Grace, Slipknot, Korn, a little of Metallica, Linkin Park (before they changed their style), Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana etc etc...

I always kinda hated Linkin Park. I dunno why. I always saw them as like a weaker version of Adema. Even though Adema started later than them. But I mean, it's almost the same genre of music, except in Linkin Park's case, it was so mainstreamed that it had no edge.
And hell, that Linkin Park/Jay-Z remix they did... That was just crap.

Slipknot and Korn are okay in small doses. As far as mixing genres goes, I definitely like how Korn worked with both Xzibit and Ice Cube on songs.

I only recently discovered Metallica, and I'm freakin loving it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:27 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I listened to a few Pink Floyd songs. But they never caught my ear as anything extraordinary. Sorry for not being familiar with their entire library. But if Pink Floyd are as awesome as you claim, then songs like Education must've been among their lesser songs.

Well, if Chuck is Street Fighter 1, then what does it make predecessors of rock? Jazz or Blues musicians like Robert Johnson?

Frankly, I think Jimi Hendrix contributed more to rock music than the Beatles. The Beatles were largely about the culture that surrounded them. But Hendrix did things with his guitar that were never thought possible.
The Beatles music was catchy, but it was simple. Now, I'm no expert, but isn't Street Fighter II acclaimed for its 'deep and balanced' system?

Yeah, I don't think we can have a debate about variety if you haven't heard their entire library. I have most of Pink Floyd's and Dream Theater's discography on my iPod, so I'm well informed on both bands style. But agreeing with something you say in a later post, yeah, I can understand you preferring Dream Theater over Pink Floyd. I mean, Pink Floyd isn't really heavy. And if you prefer heavier stuff, than, yeah...Lol.

Actually, early Rock took after Swing as well. And since those genres really have nothing to do with rock, I'd say...I dunno, they're like the Mario Bros. arcade game?

How about you (and I) just give the just amount of credit due? The Beatles and Jimi are both equal contributors, no one over the other.

@Elena: That's where Bio is wrong...I've only changed my name three times since joining lol. First I was Stranger to Paradise, then I was The Not So Evil Deadite, then The Labyrinthian, and now this.

Steppenwolf...They did Magic Carpet Ride right?

I'll get into your musical preferences later on...I have to leave for school now. Wooh, final week!  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 am
Well, it's not even as much about the heaviness, even though that's a big part of it. But I mean, look at Jordan Rudess' desterity on the keyboards. And every DT member's skill at what they do is astounding. John Petrucci should've been on Time Magazine's top 10 guitarists of all time. Along with Brian May. I can't believe they didn't make the list, but Johnny Ramone did.
And how much of that majority of discography did you pay for? Out of curiosity.

Well, Swing took after Jazz. It all evolved from the Blues, which originated from the African songs that the slaves used to sing. It's a long history going way back.
But the point is, technically, Elvis, and Chuck Berry are considered Rock and Roll, which still falls into the genre of rock. Not that I really give a crap, that line back then is so fuzzy. Elvis was borderline country. But still, I'd consider guys like Elvis and Chuck Berry to be the originators of a long line of what turned out to be modern rock today.
The Beatles might've been one of the turning points in its advancement, but they did not start it.

And my apologies. You only had 4 different names while in this guild. That's not much at all. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:14 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End
@Bio: Drop the metal aspect, and you can become as awesome as Pink Floyd (Or at least be in the same genre lol). Goods news on the student film too. I is happy for ya.

Well, Dream Theater is 100 times more awesome than Pink Floyd in my book. So I think I'll stick to Prog. Metal.

Garcian Smith
We regret to inform you that on December 4th, 2009 Eddie Fatu, known as Umaga to fans, died of complications relating to a heart attack.
He was 36.
sad

He did? Oh gee, isn't that a surprise. How many more is 2009 gonna take before New Year? What a bullshit year it's been.

I know right?
First Test OD's then Steve Doll and Buddy Rose die, then Abissimo Negro has a fatal panic attack, then those two indy wrestlers dropped, then those those two midget luchadores were murdered, then Misawa, then Brian Pillman's daughter...
Does Kira hate wrestling? gonk  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:32 am
Garcian Smith
I know right?
First Test OD's then Steve Doll and Buddy Rose die, then Abissimo Negro has a fatal panic attack, then those two indy wrestlers dropped, then those those two midget luchadores were murdered, then Misawa, then Brian Pillman's daughter...
You're talking like it's only Wrestlers that have been dying this year. Actors, singers, pretty much every scope of performing artists.
Who's Kira??  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:17 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Garcian Smith
I know right?
You're talking like it's only Wrestlers that have been dying this year. Actors, singers, pretty much every scope of performing artists.
Who's Kira??

Death note reference...
Also, this is unprecedented.
11 wrestlers dying in only 1 year?  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:24 am
I'm sure if someone did a count, it would be unprecedented on all counts.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:09 pm
Yeah I definitely don't have anything more to add xD I, like Stranger, just know what I like for with no real specific reason. I'm not even sure why I like Beatles. Just something about their music is great.

The thing I love about Linkin Park is that it feels like a mix between rap and alternative rock with their own type of style to it. Ignoring the music they have right now >_>....some of their newer music isn't so bad, but god I miss their older style.

I'm not a huge fan of heavy metal or the sort, but I grew up with Korn thanks to my brother getting into it when their first ablum came out. And I've always kinda liked them since then. Slipknot...I don't even know how to explain. They do a lot of screaming but at least I can understand what their saying when they scream xp But I just like their music. Not all of it, but some most of it yes.

The thing I love about ICP is that not only do I love clowns haha, but their lyrics, despite being very vulgar in nature, is hilarious to listen to. Especially in their main albums like The Great Milenko and Shangrilah.

But the thing I hate even more than Rap is country. I H-A-T-E country. Funny thing is I grew up in Texas for 12 years and was surrounded by it and you'd think I'd catch onto it, but I didn't. When I was younger i was more into the boy bands like Nsync and 98 Degrees, but I quickly grew out of that phase. Thank god.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 pm
ElenaMason
The thing I love about Linkin Park is that it feels like a mix between rap and alternative rock with their own type of style to it. Ignoring the music they have right now >_>....some of their newer music isn't so bad, but god I miss their older style.
Well, that's how Adema is, but a little heavier. Heck, they did Immortal, which became the theme song for Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. Can't not love that.

ElenaMason

I'm not a huge fan of heavy metal or the sort, but I grew up with Korn thanks to my brother getting into it when their first ablum came out. And I've always kinda liked them since then. Slipknot...I don't even know how to explain. They do a lot of screaming but at least I can understand what their saying when they scream xp But I just like their music. Not all of it, but some most of it yes.
I prefer Fear Factory. It's a lot more industrial, but still got the raw anger of thrash metal. Can't wait for their new album in February.

ElenaMason

The thing I love about ICP is that not only do I love clowns haha, but their lyrics, despite being very vulgar in nature, is hilarious to listen to. Especially in their main albums like The Great Milenko and Shangrilah.

I don't like ICP. I used to be a big fan of Eminem back in the day. And they had the whole beef going on. Not that I would've given a crap, but two of my friends were big assholes at the time, and rubbed it in my face, constantly reciting ICP's Eminem hate raps. And it just got really annoying.

ElenaMason

But the thing I hate even more than Rap is country. I H-A-T-E country. Funny thing is I grew up in Texas for 12 years and was surrounded by it and you'd think I'd catch onto it, but I didn't. When I was younger i was more into the boy bands like Nsync and 98 Degrees, but I quickly grew out of that phase. Thank god.

Country nowadays is pretty weak. But Johnny Cash has always been awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:43 pm
So, for AIM News they've tallied up the people who died this year who had some sort of impact on the world at some point in time. Btw, the list goes from most recent to least recent. Here's the list thus far:

-Jeanne-Claude - Artist, Nov. 18
-Claude Levi-Strauss - French anthropologist, Nov. 1
-Soupy Sales - comedian (invented the "pie-in-the-face"), Oct. 22
-Joseph Wiseman - Actor (portrayed title villain Dr. No), Oct. 19
-Stephen Gately - Irish pop singer, Oct. 10
-Irving Penn - Photographer, Oct. 7
-Marek Edelman - Last surviving leader of the 1943 Warsaw Ghetto uprising - Oct. 2
-William Safire - President Nixon's speechwriter, Sept. 27
-Clifton Maloney - Investment banker, rock climber, Sept. 25
-Irving Kristol - Inventor of neoconservatism, Sept. 18
-Mary Travers - Folk singer, Sept. 16
-Patrick Swayze - Actor, dancer - Sept. 14
-Jody Powell - White House press secretary 1977-1981, Sept. 14
-Crystal Lee Sutton - Inspiration for 'Norma Rae', union organizer, Sept. 11
-Dominick Dunne - Author, Aug. 26
-Edward Kennedy - Senator, Aug. 25
-Don Hewitt - Creator of '60 Minutes', Aug. 19
-Robert Novak - Political columnist, Aug. 18
-Les Paul - guitarist and inventor, Aug. 13
-Eunice Kennedy Shriver - Founder of the Special Olympics, Aug. 11
-Andy Kessler - Skateboarding pioneer, Aug. 10
-John Hughes - Director, Aug. 6
-Corazon Aquino - Former president of the Philippines, Aug. 1
-Vernon Forrest - Boxer, July 25
-Alexis Cohen - American Idol contestant - July 25
-Harry Patch - Last surviving British trench soldier from WWI, (June 17, 1898 - July 25, 2009. He hit 112!)
-E. Lynn Harris - Author, July 23
-Frank McCourt - Author, July 19
-Walter Cronkite - Anchorman, July 17
-Sir Edward Downes - Orchestra conductor (and William Shatner look-alike), July 10
-Robert S. McNamara - Former defense secretary, July 6
-Billy Mays - TV pitchman, June 28
-Fred Travalena - Comedian, impersonator, June 28
-Michael Jackson - Pop music legend, June 25
-Farrah Fawcett - TV and film actress, June 25
-Ed McMahon - 'Tonight Show' sidekick - June 23
-Dr. Jerri Nielsen FitzGerald - Physician in the South Pole - June 23
-Omar Bongo - president of Gabon, June 8
-David Carradine - Actor, June 4
-George Tiller - Doctor, late-term abortion provider, May 31
-Millvina Dean - Last living survivor of the Titanic, May 31
-Dolla (Roderick Anthony Burton II) - Rapper, May 18
-Dom DeLuise - Comedic actor, director, May 4
-Marilyn French - Feminist, author, May 2
-Jack Kemp - Congressman, NFL quarterback, May 2
-Maxime de la Falaise - Model, April 30
-Bea Arthur - Actress, April 25
-William "Bill" Orton - Congressman, April 18
-Harry Kalas - Philadelphia Phillies announcer, April 13
-Marilyn Chambers - Adult film star, April 12
-Dave Arneson - Co-creator of Dungeons and Dragons, April 7
^ Interesting fact: the other co-creator, Denis Dyack, died on my birthday, July 27, 2007. D:
-Thomas Braden - CIA agent, CNN host, author, April 3
-Earl Paulk - Evangelist, co-founder of Chapel Hill Harvester Church, Mar. 29
-Irving R. Levine - NBC newsman, Mar. 26
-Jade Goody - Reality TV star, Mar. 22
-Natasha Richardson - Stage and screen actress, Mar. 18
-Ron Silver - Actor, political activist, Mar. 15
-Betsy Blair - Actress, Mar. 13
-Alan Livingston - Creator of Bozo the Clown; former president of Captiol Hill Records (he signed Frank Sinatra and the Beatles), Mar. 13
-Leonore Annenberg - Philanthropist, Mar. 12
-Horton Foote - Playwright, screenwriter, Mar. 4
-Paul Harvey - Broadcasting pioneer, Feb. 28
-Howard Zieff - Director, photographer, Feb. 22
-Mark Whitmarsh - Olympic volleyball silver medalist, Feb. 17
-Louie Bellson - Jazz drummer, Feb. 14
-Beverly Eckert - Activist for 9/11 families, Feb. 12
-Jeremy Lusk - Profession motorcyclist, Feb. 9
-Phil Carey - Actor, Feb. 6
-James Whitmore - Actor, Feb. 6
-Millard Fuller - Habitat for Humanity founder, Feb. 3
-John Updike - Pulitzer Prize-winning author, Jan. 27
-John Mortimer - Screenwriter, author, lawyer, Jan. 16
-Andrew Wyeth - Artist, Jan. 16
-Ricardo Montalban - Actor, Jan. 14
-Pat Hingle - Actor, Jan. 3
-Jett Travolta - Son of actors John Travolta and Kelly Preston, Jan. 2
-María de Jesús - World's oldest person, (Sept. 10, 1893 - Jan. 2, 2009)
-Claiborne Pell - Six-term Rhode Island senator, Jan. 1

78 names, and it's not just everyone. Like people said, Umaga died too. 24 days left in December. Any bets on someone else kicking the bucket?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:09 pm
ElenaMason

If you like ICP you may just enjoy their endeavors into the wrestling business.
Both men trained as wrestlers and competed on the Michigan indy circuit from 1990 to 1997. They also worked in both WCW and the WWF, largely to promote their albums.
There's more at wikipedia for your enjoyment...
BTW, the title "Great Milenko" comes from the Malenko wrestling family.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games