Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7321 7322 7323 7324 7325 7326 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:20 pm

So, for a couple days, we've had a bunch of ants crawling around upstairs, and my mom and I were trying to figure out where they came from.

Thankfully, we just started to get our window casings replaced since they're rotting. Unfortunately, we found out that those ants were carpenter ants and living in one of the other window sills. I hope they're all gone now that we poisoned them.... >_>

IT SUCKS.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:20 pm

Ribbin
Kuzodav
too many mafias.
do not want.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*watches my idea as it gets shot down, burn to the ground, and finally explode*

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:26 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang
Ooh, I might be interested. Granted I am interested in any mafia games.

Also, just played through Megaman X again. That is a good game still. Moving on the second now.

Megaman X is HARD!!

What are you talking about? They are easy. Easier then the megaman games for certain. At least easier then the first bunch of megaman games.

No, the levels are easy, it's just...
The bosses. The damn bosses.
First of all, you ca only do three damage max, then that long invincibility wait, while they fill the entire room with some insane attack!
I never live long.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:28 pm

Orphie
So, for a couple days, we've had a bunch of ants crawling around upstairs, and my mom and I were trying to figure out where they came from.

Thankfully, we just started to get our window casings replaced since they're rotting. Unfortunately, we found out that those ants were carpenter ants and living in one of the other window sills. I hope they're all gone now that we poisoned them.... >_>

IT SUCKS.

...Ants are living things, too!
rofl

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

What the Pho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Orphie

IT SUCKS.

Keep killing till they are no more.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang

Also, just played through Megaman X again. That is a good game still. Moving on the second now.

Megaman X is HARD!!

What are you talking about? They are easy. Easier then the megaman games for certain. At least easier then the first bunch of megaman games.

First of all, you ca only do three damage max, then that long invincibility wait, while they fill the entire room with some insane attack!
I never live long.
The bosses have weaknesses though... I usually start at the weakest boss and then I work my way up

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:30 pm

Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang

Megaman X is HARD!!

I never live long.

Once again, what are you talking about? I shall say something I just thought up.

The walls are your friends.

Yeah, back in the megaman games if you have the weakness a boss goes out in two to five hits, but the bosses in the X games are not hard. Well, except for some of the fortress bosses towards the end of them.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:38 pm

What the Pho
Orphie

IT SUCKS.

Keep killing till they are no more.

Easy for you to say. These things are nearly as bad as termites. Without as much structural damage.

IN OTHER NEWS: I spent my first "official" day of summer playing Banjo Kazooie. Partially in grieving of what the new one may turn out to be. And partially because I wanted to play it again now that I can remember it.

Now it's so easy. xD Except for finding the next worlds. I just need to find the way to Gruntilda's tower or whatever now.

Orphie

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:39 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang

Megaman X is HARD!!

I never live long.

Once again, what are you talking about? I shall say something I just thought up.

Yeah, back in the megaman games if you have the weakness a boss goes out in two to five hits, but the bosses in the X games are not hard. Well, except for some of the fortress bosses towards the end of them.

...When I'm on a wall, they either jump at me or send spikes/piranhas/boomerang at me! It sucks...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:41 pm

mad Stupid mission on GTA4! i CAN'T complete it.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:42 pm

Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang

Megaman X is HARD!!

I never live long.

...When I'm on a wall, they either jump at me or send spikes/piranhas/boomerang at me! It sucks...

Here, I'll be nice. I'll give you my non-patented order for the first megaman X game. Would you like that?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:42 pm

Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang

Megaman X is HARD!!

I never live long.

I normally just start with chill penguin then i go to spark mandrill... Using the weaknesses helps out a lot. Finding subtanks and all the hearts will too

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:49 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang
Aurons_Blade
Yin Yun Yang

I never live long.

Here, I'll be nice. I'll give you my non-patented order for the first megaman X game. Would you like that?

*Sniff* ...Yes...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:59 pm

dash-jumping off walls helps alot, too.

Especially for the ones that jump at you. Usually the pattern is easy to figure out.

QuestionableMeatProducts

SpookyJester

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:16 pm

I feel like crap. gonk
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7321 7322 7323 7324 7325 7326 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games