Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7324 7325 7326 7327 7328 7329 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

BenFleming

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:26 pm
*is meticulously attempting to draw avvie in ArtPad*

Gah! I've been at it for five minutes and I've only so far drawn his left foot and shoe. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:27 pm
Sorry for the wait. ^^;

Edit-I cant draw on the computer.
>.>

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:38 pm
POSTED!

zomg! Kei wants to kiss her!

T-T

But I can't ruin the story by doing that yet...right????

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:40 pm
Nay, I can't draw either. XP  

BenFleming

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:43 pm
Nyah, Will Glow make a guy character for My character Aubrey?

xDD

Shes only 12, but Little love is teh cutest and fluffiest!!

*Really bored!!*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:47 pm
Possiably!

Is she the one that was that princess and had like the stripped socks in her piccy?

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Taerl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:48 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:49 pm
Yush!!

Oh and Tearl!

I dun know how to responde to that post, since it doesn't really have anything to do with Aubrey...  

DeeMac61206

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:50 pm
Alright post her info here first off, I can't take time to read it on the profile page, leave out the pic if you want, I need to get a feeling from her first ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:51 pm
I think... if he kissed her, Rin would be completely baffled. xD
I'm not sure what she'd do.
Posted.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:54 pm
Name: Aubretia (Last name unknown)

Arts: (Limit yourself to only 2) Manipulation of Elements

Personality: Aubrey is very self sufficient, meaning she likes to do most things for herself.She is very cheery most of the time, and seems to be happy with her life and ways.She hasn't had any friends but a few animals but doesn't plan to make any right away.She never steals but some how seems to always get what she needs...not what she wants.She never thinks 'What do I want?' but 'What do I need?'.Growing up alone taught her to get the necessities and nothing else.Aubrey is constantly confused with people's ways and traditions and doesn't understand them well.

History (if your character has one): Aubrey, a former princess, was kidnapped at the age of 6.Sending out a ransom the kidnapper held the young girl hostage.As her family sent out many law enforcers the kidnapper fled, leaving Aubrey to defend for herself.As many people don't remember much about their childhood, Aubrey's memory was wiped out from the trauma of being alone and doesn't remember anything before the age of six.Going through life taking care of herself, she soon learned about her element powers.

One day when she was seven a dog had stolen the picture of her mother and father.As she chased after him tears streaked down her face.Soon a hard rain fell down, causing the dog the slip and the photo to go flying in the air.As she jumped up and grabbed the photo the rain slowly let up into a fog.Continuing on she soon watched as a building burst into flames.Seeing as her new powers had just appeared she frantically ran in without thinking.A small figure huddled in the corner as she though of a plan.She had only just discovered her ability had soon found herself histaricall.Once again tears streaked down from not only her eyes but water from the ceiling.In fear of some one discovering her powers she fled.Soon after she found her hair burned from the flames.Luckily she was able to find a piece of glass and cut her hair to a very short length.

Traveling through the years she found a acceptance letter to a placed called Ria.Reading the letter she becoming enthralled by the images in her head.Searching around for a pen, she caused a dribble of rain to fall over the name of the student and scribbled in her own.Using her instincts she soon found herself across the street of the place called Ria.

And she is 12...xDD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:54 pm
sweatdrop Yeah, I wasn't sure how to include her into it... So I had posted randomly...  

Taerl

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:58 pm
Have her like bump into Aubrey or something...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:05 pm
How old can I make him? I want to make a romance where the guy's older for once ^^

Oh and I posted Spazzie ^-^

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7324 7325 7326 7327 7328 7329 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games