Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 pm
Who cares if we look younger than we are? I don't think height is all that important for one's age. Really. I mean, it's all in the face and the way one expresses oneself, isn't it? *pout* Plus, the way one dresses, obviously... It's all about the appearance. rolleyes

I want a guy who is, maximum, a head taller than me. I don't want to spend most of my life craning my head to look up to him/her. Obviously I do not want a guy shorter than me, or my height for that matter; when I wear heels I'll just end up being taller than him. xD So... my ideal man would be about 5'9"...? Not too short but not so tall I have to stare up... lol.

Anyway, if you go to HK all the girls there are total midgets in general. o.o;; I'm fine with my height... Bit more concerned about weight than height. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:43 am
I like my height (: people are always like AWWW YOU'RE SO SMALL & I get hugs. XD Also it helps to hide the fat 'cause people are generally taller & can't see it.. 3nodding plus it means I can wear heels however crazily I want. Gavin is taller but like not hugely, maybe 5'8"? I don't really know, lulz, but even in like 3 or 4 inch heels he's slightly taller.. <3  

Niphz
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:43 am
I feel like banging my hands on the table like the guy in Sin's sig while staring up at Tosh.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 am
I find it very off-putting being around short guys. I have to talk down to them, and then they usually spit something really rude back stare .

@ Niphy: I get that AWW YOU'RE SO SHORT all the time. Mostly because all my friends out of school are older and taller than me, and also I'm a titch compared to everyone else in my year.
I swear this school's food stunts your growth. All the juniors look about 3 or 4 years younger than they actually are, because they're all only like, 1.2m tall...

@ B&B: That would be so uncomfortable. I'd feel awkward with this guy who's like, half a metre taller than me. I see those people on the streets where the girl's like, shorter than me, and the guy's about 1.9m tall, and I think: 'how do they manage?'
But actually, it IS more awkward walking around with someone who's shorter than you...

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:32 am
The question is: how do they manage in bed? D;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:53 pm
@ Niphy: scream Bad mental image... -drowns-  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:18 pm
Niphz
The question is: how do they manage in bed? D;

Urgh, why did you have to ask that question? talk2hand *agrees with liani about bad mental image* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:22 am
Why is it a bad mental image? It's a legitimate question; the logistics must be quite complicated..

Oh c'mon guys, grow up. People have sex, get over it. You may as well be open to discussing it and stuff, might even help your life experience P;

..the stuff you learn at uni.. XD <3  

Niphz
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:02 am
Doesn't matter about height difference, just make sure the important parts fit together...of course, that might mean there won't be much eye contact.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:16 am
Exactly. Difficulties! D;  

Niphz
Crew

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:43 am
@ Niphy: Life experience?! Yes, people have sex, but those kind of thoughts are just perverted...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:32 pm
Why is something that goes on every day in every city in the world seen as perverted? It's natural, it's vital for the survival of the human race, and it's enjoyable. There's nothing negative about it, if you think about it. It's just the imposition of the views of countless mothers/traditions/priests/etc on society. Free your mind. Think outside what the established norms are. (:  

Niphz
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:02 pm
Okay, now you're just getting into philosophical talk. There's nothing wrong with talking about sex, sexual experiences and relationships, but discussing about sex techniques and positions is going a little too far. We could easily break the ToS if we start talking about how a tall man is going to fit his wiener into a small woman's 'hole'. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:46 pm
..he says, proving his own point. No need to get graphic, darling. (; Yeah, sorry, I forgot about the ToS, lulz, haven't been on Gaia properly apart from here for so long. But it applies irl as well, where there are no ToS.. P:  

Niphz
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:24 am
Also, you're talking to a forum full of inexperienced ppl. It's like talking to someone trying to bullshit their way through a topic - we know of it, but we don't KNOW it.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games