Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:30 am
Garcian Smith
ElenaMason
Quote:
Well, that's how Adema is, but a little heavier. Heck, they did Immortal, which became the theme song for Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. Can't not love that.

Oh trust me I know all about their Immortal song, being a fan of MK and all. But I never listened to their music beyond that. Just didn't care to. I love Taproot, but only their first cd. Don't particularly care for their stuff after that. Fear Factory is interesting. I've listened to them before.

It really is too bad about the beef between ICP and Eninem though. Oh well. I could care less as well. I like a few of Johnny Cash's songs, but never was a fan of him either. But I'd listen to his country ANY day of the weak versus the crap that's been out for a while. I'm not trying to denounce any country fans in here. I just trully hate country lol.
Quote:

If you like ICP you may just enjoy their endeavors into the wrestling business.

Actually I hate wrestling unless its the traditional wrestling. You know...the wrestling where they're not trying to see how far they can jump in the air and land an elbow jab into the other opponent, but where they do ACTUAL wrestling. But I've never been a fan of sports in general. Playing sports is one thing, but watching them bores the hell out of me unless its like Martial Arts or Traditional Wrestling, but thats about it.

Quote:
BTW, the title "Great Milenko" comes from the Malenko wrestling family.

I think I remember hearing that before. It rings a bell. But did you know ICP used to be part of New Kids on the Block before they went into rap? razz

Where did you hear that?
eek

its knowledge thats kinda underground when knowing the history of ICP which I keep forgetting little by little because I don't refresh myself on it haha. They say to be a Juggalo you have to know some very specific things like:

1) the order of their main Joker Card albums
2) When someone asks you "what is a juggalo" you respond "******** if I know" there's another response you can use though.
3) What is a juggalo greeting? for instance "MMFWCL"= More Mother ******** Wicked Clown Love
4) The Juggalo hand sign LOL
5) Telling the difference between Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope in the songs.

etc etc etc

But that piece if info in particular is extremely rare to find online. I don't think even hardcore fans expect fellow Juggalo's to know it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 am
Well first of all, I'm pretty sure you can find his name just one page back in this very thread. Yes, it is Akira Yamaoka I'm talking about. Now, what was the name of the intern who brought him coffee? XD

I know Rika Muranaka from Metal Gear. What else did she do for Konami?  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well first of all, I'm pretty sure you can find his name just one page back in this very thread. Yes, it is Akira Yamaoka I'm talking about. Now, what was the name of the intern who brought him coffee? XD

I know Rika Muranaka from Metal Gear. What else did she do for Konami?

Just between you and me, I hope Pyramid Head stabs you no no even better, I hope he rapes you in the a** because well he loooves raping the manequin monsters. xD

I'm not sure what else Rika Muranaka has done. I just happened to see the name on the list of composers.

[edit] Actually if it makes better sense, I actually DO suffer from short term memory loss issues. I have a minor case of it, but its enough to affect me when trying to remember something for more than 3 seconds. That doesn't happen all the time though. The more I deal with it on a daily basis, the least likely I'll forget it so easily. Its very hard for me to forget a face though. Remembering a face versus remembering a name is a lot easier.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 am
Biohazard EXTREME
AngelaAshford

@Bio: I know about Fear Factory thanks to Test Drive 5. razz

...Like that one.

Is that the soundtrack with Snitches Are A Dying Breed and Archetype Transformers Mix on it?

I haven't played it in so long that I had to look it up. No, they're not on there. There's two songs (Genetic Blueprint and 21st Century) and a secret music video.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 am
ElenaMason
Just between you and me, I hope Pyramid Head stabs you no no even better, I hope he rapes you in the a** because well he loooves raping the manequin monsters. xD

I'm not sure what else Rika Muranaka has done. I just happened to see the name on the list of composers.

[edit] Actually if it makes better sense, I actually DO suffer from short term memory loss issues. I have a minor case of it, but its enough to affect me when trying to remember something for more than 3 seconds. That doesn't happen all the time though. The more I deal with it on a daily basis, the least likely I'll forget it so easily. Its very hard for me to forget a face though. Remembering a face versus remembering a name is a lot easier.

Honey... I'm the one who makes whoopy with the nurses. That pyramid is just my pimp hat.

EDIT: Oh and for the record, the names you were looking for are Mary Elizabeth Glynn and Joe Romersa.

AngelaAshford
I haven't played it in so long that I had to look it up. No, they're not on there. There's two songs (Genetic Blueprint and 21st Century) and a secret music video.
Those two songs are from Remanufacture, which was like a technoish remix album, so it's not really that accurate of an example of Fear Factory's typical music.

Which music video was it?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 pm
@TheeStranger: Actually, NIN's latest album The Slip is available on the official Nine Inch Nails website for free download. Isn't Mr. Reznor the best?

I think Metallica is still pretty good. Then again, I haven't gone through the stage of getting all their albums and comparing them yet. For some reason, my old man doesn't care for Metallica. Shame.

I'll post a caption up soon for the contest.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:38 pm
Chase Me To The End
@TheeStranger: Actually, NIN's latest album The Slip is available on the official Nine Inch Nails website for free download. Isn't Mr. Reznor the best?

See, it's stuff like that that could potentially earn them new fans. I shall take a gander.

Chase Me To The End

I think Metallica is still pretty good. Then again, I haven't gone through the stage of getting all their albums and comparing them yet. For some reason, my old man doesn't care for Metallica. Shame.

I think Metallica is a pretty bad name for a band, to be honest. I mean, on the one hand, it defines what they are... Metal.
On the other, it sounds so generic. It's like a rapper calling himself 'Raptastic.'

So before I heard them, I always assumed they were kind of generic. I mean, it's kind of a crappy reason, but still. After hearing them, I was like, "Wait, there's something to these guys. They're actually pretty awesome."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:34 pm
Quote:
Honey... I'm the one who makes whoopy with the nurses. That pyramid is just my pimp hat.

oooh......go....choke on an herb xD and pimp hat? I don't recall that extremely gynormous butcher blade he carries being pimpy lookin haha. good luck with that one.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 pm
What are you talking about? That blade is totally his pimp cane.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:19 am
Chase Me To The End

I also still enjoy Metallica. I only seen them once in concerts ,considering its soo expensive to see them. There probably the best live band I've seen so far. But they were badass live in the late 80s, early 90s before James blew out his voice.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:09 am
Hey, Chase, you might wanna have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwKmU4pe2y0&feature=related

Best of both worlds, huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 pm
@Bio: I think the song was Auxyray, since that's the code you had to input to get it.  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:29 pm
@Bio: Neato lol. Now I want to listen to it.

By the way, why doesn't the image I want put up in the caption contest appear? Is there something I'm doing wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:25 pm
AngelaAshford
@Bio: I think the song was Auxyray, since that's the code you had to input to get it.

Nope. There's no such song.
I looked it up, the music video is Replica. I love that video. I have it on their DVD documentary.

@Chase: Did you try posting pictures from other sites? It might be a server problem. Otherwise it's just Gaia.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:02 pm
Chase Me To The End
@Bio: Neato lol. Now I want to listen to it.

By the way, why doesn't the image I want put up in the caption contest appear? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

No I've been having a similar problem in another thread. Sometimes some websites won't allow you to hyperlink to images on their site, so it blocks the image. Cuz one of my pictures showed, but the second one didn't. That could be the possibility.

Man its nice to see positive responses in guild. I recently got b***h at for stupid crap because apparently people are ultra "sensitive" to some s**t. Course who am I kidding? I can be pretty sensitive on some subjects xD

And Bio, I loled at your recent comment to PH's sword. haha. good comeback XD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games