Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7357 7358 7359 7360 7361 7362 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 pm

bb3000ae
The real world XD I had forgotten that place existed until I started failing classes and got in two car wreaks lol. Came back a few months ago i think and had just lost my muse for my RPC. Nothing was happening and I felt he has gone as far as he gone. So I tried to start him anew in other guilds. But their were ether 1) Inactive, 2) Had a limit on customs, 3) Did not allow for custom weapon styles....Seriously I need my custom styles....XD

Anyway their is no other place like my NUR, so I am back, and just waiting to figure out what to do with myself lol

Just let me know if you need anything bb. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 pm

bb3000ae
jedimastersonic
bb3000ae
The real world XD I had forgotten that place existed until I started failing classes and got in two car wreaks lol. Came back a few months ago i think and had just lost my muse for my RPC. Nothing was happening and I felt he has gone as far as he gone. So I tried to start him anew in other guilds. But their were ether 1) Inactive, 2) Had a limit on customs, 3) Did not allow for custom weapon styles....Seriously I need my custom styles....XD

Anyway their is no other place like my NUR, so I am back, and just waiting to figure out what to do with myself lol

Yeah i know how you feel in everything until you said wrecking the car. but yeah rock village needs ninja

That never changes does it XD. Lol I was thinking of since the Rokubi is no longer Kiyoshi’s that having it ripped out of him caused amnesia and he can’t remember anything not even his jutsu. So he has to start over at the academy so he has some form of self defense to protect himself. Though I will probley give him flashes of memory, maybe even a split personality. Different then my Shin’s evil personality. This will be like the knowledge and personality of his former self kinda acting like a warrior spirit. Then way down the road he fully regains his memories and his new self and old self merge as one Super Kiyoshi XD. Pretty much have to do that cause in my absence I have literally made a buttload of customs that pretty much requires someone to start over to use them right. Its no fun if I just use them all at once

you are beast my friend. this shall be interesting. but still i think Rock needs the help. they've been attacked and had kages killed in the last two months, it tends to hurt activity when an inactive village gets attacked

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Alicia Joana
bb3000ae

This is why I love this place, such a warm welcome back. Um if it wouldn't be to much trouble return of my character? I don't need back any of my customs or the rokubi. Just my Kiyoshi...and his Yami Byakugan mrgreen

Which I suppose I can help Jedi's a** out, would give me a chance to actully use my Doton element XD. I could get amnesia after the war XD
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:53 pm

bb3000ae
Alicia Joana
bb3000ae

This is why I love this place, such a warm welcome back. Um if it wouldn't be to much trouble return of my character? I don't need back any of my customs or the rokubi. Just my Kiyoshi...and his Yami Byakugan mrgreen

Which I suppose I can help Jedi's a** out, would give me a chance to actully use my Doton element XD

Do you know where your profile is? Cause i can check it to see if you are still compatible with the new system. (Even though its not an extreme change.)

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Oh??? everyone is back
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Alicia Joana
bb3000ae
Alicia Joana
bb3000ae

Which I suppose I can help Jedi's a** out, would give me a chance to actully use my Doton element XD

Do you know where the profile is? Cause i can check it to see if you are still compatible with the new system. (Even though its not an extreme change.)

Alicia do you hate me? you never respond to me or even say Hi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:59 pm

jedimastersonic
Alicia Joana
bb3000ae
Alicia Joana
bb3000ae

Do you know where the profile is? Cause i can check it to see if you are still compatible with the new system. (Even though its not an extreme change.)

Yes Jedi, i hate you...... stare NO!!! Its just that i was doing something and completely forgot to say something since it was on GIM and not a pm.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Alicia Joana
jedimastersonic
Alicia Joana
bb3000ae
Alicia Joana
bb3000ae

Yes Jedi, i hate you...... stare NO!!! Its just that i was doing something and completely forgot to say something since it was on GIM and not a pm.
well pms take longer.... i guess thats true. I wanted to talk to you about some stuff about the guild. like update kinda stuff. I've seen stuff that i'd bring to the crew if they could be brought out in good debate

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:02 pm

o.o
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Alicia Joana
bb3000ae
Alicia Joana
bb3000ae

Do you know where your profile is? Cause i can check it to see if you are still compatible with the new system. (Even though its not an extreme change.)

No idea XD. I have a copy of it saved if that works i'll pm it to you

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:11 pm

bb3000ae
Alicia Joana
bb3000ae
Alicia Joana
bb3000ae

No idea XD. I have a copy of it saved if that works i'll pm it to you

Thats fine as well.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Damn everyone's coming back out of nowhere. Haha
Hey bb!

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Nirvana i shall hunt you down and suck your blood if we dont rp together again sooner or later mrgreen
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:21 pm

jedimastersonic
Nirvana i shall hunt you down and suck your blood if we dont rp together again sooner or later mrgreen

Aww that doesn't sound like fun. Haha sure we'll RP sometime.

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:25 pm

.....Nirvy....well im going to have a few guys at my house to play yugioh. xp
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7357 7358 7359 7360 7361 7362 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games