Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:01 pm
Well Stacy nowadays is normally a girl's name. I would be very shocked to see a guy named Stacy now. Actually, I'm pretty shocked when I see people named Stacy and their name is spelled the same way ^_^; Most people around here spell my name as 'Stacey' or 'Stacee'.

@ Hiraru: O_O Well whadya know, me too! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:03 pm
crying
I don't want to be a d**k brain... But I don't like having a period either...  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:09 pm
rofl
You're reminding me of my Microbiology prof now. When it comes to sex talk and such, she never sensors herself in class. And she never cares that the door's open and anyone nearby can hear and see her.
I still lol when she talks about stuff. There was a college day thing a few days back in my college and a group of high schoolers walked past our classroom exactly when she started talking about heavy periods and...some other stuff xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:16 pm
LOL
You should have heard when on of the proff I know started talking about animal reproduction... Anyway she said, "The Male inserts his p***s into the female's v****a" A blond girl raises her hand as asks "What's a v****a?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:23 pm
rofl
I hope she was kicked out xd

My bro told me one better. He was in high school in an English class learning about a Shakespeare play and one part of it that said something like 'push his plow'. Of course, anyone with a dirty mind caught on instantly and loled. One guy in the class was completely confused, at which the teacher said "I think you will have to take a lesson in S.E.X. 101" and the class laughed again when he still didn't understand. It was only when the class was almost over(and they had moved on to another topic in the play) that he suddenly said in the middle of the classroom "OH!! I get it!! Push his plow!!!" And the whole class went like this: rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

Yep, that's me.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Ukyo, your word means nothing on the internet. rofl

That being said, I believe you. But you could still be lying and saying 'nope I'm definitely a girl' really isn't support for your argument. Nor is the name. ^^;

And I also know a guy named Stacy. In fact, in RL I know an equal number of guy and girl Stacys, both spelled that way...

SO i dunno what'choo talkin' 'bout

*Went back and added emoticons because people always assume he's angry*

...that is all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:49 pm
Okay... Then I swear on the name of my mother, Grandmother and Grandfather on my father's side, Jerri, Billy, and Ivy. I am a girl, much as my name is as unisexual as my predecessors.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
May I just say one thing: I believe you
I never said I didn't.
I just said there is the possibility that you are lying, no matter what you could possibly say. Anyone who is willing to lie about their gender, could easily lie about anything else.

...that is all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:20 pm
Oh... I know you did not just insult Grandpa Ivy, or Grandma Billy... If you did this is going to turn into a smack down.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:21 pm
INsult? I don't believe I did.
I insulted your purely hypothetical honesty, but that was about it.

...that is all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:31 pm
If I swear something on my dead grandparents' names I'm not going to lie.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:35 pm
*Sighs*
Sure, whatever you want.
'Tis silly that this always happens.

...that is all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:40 pm
I understand that some people lie. But I think we're all pretty good friend... It would be too awkward between us, if one of us turned out to be the opposite of what we say we are.

I mean at least Dusks lets us know he's male.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:43 pm
Can I be female?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games