Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:44 pm
Best Xbox 360 game: Left 4 Dead 2

oh come the ******** ON.......bulllllshit. lol i mean dont get me wrong, its hella fun to play with friends and what not but BEST 360 game? yeah.....so is your mom. but whatever xP

In regards to the PoP new game coming out....hmmmm as much as I love the series (except the 4th), I'm a little skeptical. But at least its more promising then PoP 4 is. God I wan't Assassin's Creed 2 so bad T____T maybe I can persuade mom to pre-order it for pc for me haha xD

In other news, this coming Friday I'll be flying out to Texas to visit my mom and I'll be gone for three weeks. Just think....three weeks without ElenaMason debating in ANYTHING! hahahhaha so you guys get a break with me.

Then again....my mom has a computer wink oh HO HO! hahha xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:54 pm
Well, you can't call bullshit on the best 360 game without telling us what you think it should've been.

So, problem solved then, you can still debate with us in Texas, right?

So, the shooting of my short film is done and it should be on Youtube in a couple of weeks after editing is done. Stay tuned!  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:25 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, you can't call bullshit on the best 360 game without telling us what you think it should've been.

So, problem solved then, you can still debate with us in Texas, right?

So, the shooting of my short film is done and it should be on Youtube in a couple of weeks after editing is done. Stay tuned!

Well I think Left For Dead 2 or 1 is nothing more than a simple multiplayer or single player where you run around ai...oh boy here I go again. But no seriously there really isn't much plot to the story if there even is one, and its no different than any OTHER multiplayer aside from the addition of the zombies killing you. Graphics are pretty good, but nothing astounding. Voice acting....well I mean not much for them to say other their their responses to "reloading" or when you accidentally shoot them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there isn't even any cut scenes, most likely due to lack of story. Game mechanics is rather simple too.

I mean its nothing really special for lack of better words. I would have much rather seen oh I don't know Assassin's Creed 2???? Or even Batman Arkam Asylum and yes even Resident Evil 5, because its a well designed game with incredible graphics and a story...a really skewed story, but still a story indeed. I mean hell what about F.E.A.R.2 ? Well actually I wouldn't call that the top 360 game, but still. That's my short take on it anyway. Wait, didn't Gears of War 2 come out as well this year? Or what about Ninja Gaiden 2? That game was great as well, both hella good titles. *shrugs* I think any one of those I mentioned would have been much higher on the scale of pics then LFD 2.

Can't wait to see your movie short though smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:04 am
Actually, Gears of War 2 came out last year. I remember because we sold them like hotcakes. And I'm pretty sure we had Ninja Gaiden 2 last year as well. I think Gears of War 2 won something at last year's show, though.

But, let's face it. You might be all into the Halo storyline, but the majority of people bought Halo 3 for the multiplayer. Same with Modern Warfare, same with L4D. These days, "Awesome multiplayer" overlaps, "Deep and engaging storyline."
I mean, honestly... The winners are decided based on a vote. Which brings me to my next question: Did YOU vote?

What made me extremely happy though is that Resident Evil 5 wasn't nominated for ANYTHING. Screw that piece of crap!  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually, Gears of War 2 came out last year. I remember because we sold them like hotcakes. And I'm pretty sure we had Ninja Gaiden 2 last year as well. I think Gears of War 2 won something at last year's show, though.

But, let's face it. You might be all into the Halo storyline, but the majority of people bought Halo 3 for the multiplayer. Same with Modern Warfare, same with L4D. These days, "Awesome multiplayer" overlaps, "Deep and engaging storyline."
I mean, honestly... The winners are decided based on a vote. Which brings me to my next question: Did YOU vote?

What made me extremely happy though is that Resident Evil 5 wasn't nominated for ANYTHING. Screw that piece of crap!

well Halo I'll let slide because well yeah it has a great multiplayer, but the story itself isn't that entirely engaging or oh-so-awesome-sauce. has a good story but i wouldn't say its as indepth as the Resident Evil story or even the Silent Hill stories.

So the games are based on majority vote? Uuuuuuuuuugh oh well. I know in my heart what games are best so screw the rest xP But no I didn't vote. I mean I don't really watch tv anymore to be quite honest. I could live my life without cable and be happy. All I need is my internet, my games, and my costumes and anime. That's about it. And I'm set to go smile Doubt my vote would have made a difference though. Anyway I gotta head out. I'll check back in the thread later.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm
Finally obtained a copy of The Twin Snakes. Now I can start my Metal Gear Solid Happy Fun Time Play Fest! Wooh! I'll give my thoughts on each installment as I beat 'em. Off topic here, but Halo blows. My load of MGS games have been collecting dust, but not anymore! Can't wait!

In other news, my friend and I will be filming our Christmas horror/comedy special this Thursday. So, this thread will be covered in coming movies from Bio and I. Hope you're all excited!  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:56 pm
ElenaMason
well Halo I'll let slide because well yeah it has a great multiplayer, but the story itself isn't that entirely engaging or oh-so-awesome-sauce. has a good story but i wouldn't say its as indepth as the Resident Evil story or even the Silent Hill stories.
Well, Silent Hill stories were always more fleshed out than Resident Evil, so that goes without saying.

ElenaMason

So the games are based on majority vote? Uuuuuuuuuugh oh well. I know in my heart what games are best so screw the rest xP But no I didn't vote. I mean I don't really watch tv anymore to be quite honest. I could live my life without cable and be happy. All I need is my internet, my games, and my costumes and anime. That's about it. And I'm set to go smile Doubt my vote would have made a difference though.
See, it's that kind of attitude that allowed Bush to get elected twice. Your vote always matters!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:52 pm
Chase Me To The End
Finally obtained a copy of The Twin Snakes. Now I can start my Metal Gear Solid Happy Fun Time Play Fest! Wooh! I'll give my thoughts on each installment as I beat 'em. Off topic here, but Halo blows. My load of MGS games have been collecting dust, but not anymore! Can't wait!

In other news, my friend and I will be filming our Christmas horror/comedy special this Thursday. So, this thread will be covered in coming movies from Bio and I. Hope you're all excited!

Ah, man. You should have just started with the PSX one on the Playstation Network. Graphics aren't as good, but it's a better game. The new mechanics they implemented from MGS2 actually delete certain challenges. Plus, the music and the voice acting are better in the original. But, eh, some of the extended cutscenes are pretty cool... and some are too over-the-top lame.

And looking forward to it. 3nodding  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:21 pm
I'll have to disagree about the voice acting. The voice acting in Twin Snakes is a lot more consistent with the rest of the series. And I liked it a lot better. The music... It's either way for me. MGS1 music was a little more memorable, but Twin Snakes music, when you listen to it, you can hear the sheer undertones and talent behind it. It's different, but really well composed. Honestly, the biggest loss in Twin Snakes music wise was lack of "Enclosure".

The mechanics might take some of the challenge away, but they sure as hell are smooth and feel good.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:59 pm
To tell the truth, I'm just looking to get The Twin Snakes outta the way so I can play the other games I have yet to. I'm playing it more to refresh my memory on the story rather then for the challenge and cinematic aspect.

I like over-the-top action. Shoot Em' Up is my favorite action movie, and talk about a too over-the-top movie.

And although I really can't compare the voice acting, it's pretty good. And even if that's nothing compared to the original's mastery, I can deal.

By the way, did anyone notice the three hidden sexual messages in my last post? I got bored lol.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:06 pm
It's not that kind of over the top. If you wanna compare Twin Snakes to a movie, I'd say Wanted. Not AS bad, but just some stuff where it's like, "There's no way he'd be lucky enough to pull that off!"
Visually very impressive though.

*checks*

Umm... Fun Time Play Fest? Halo Blows? My load? Covered in coming? Umm... Was that them?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:59 pm
Chase Me To The End

Close. You got one, and sorta got another.  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 pm
Covered in "com" don't count. xd

And Mei Ling and Naomi and s**t had ethnic accents which made them more colorful and gave them more personality. Then everybody lost all that in Twin Snakes, and Naomi in particular sounds really bored this time around.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 pm
the only thing that blows in Halo is that stupid freaking bot that almost gets Master Chief to use the Halo ring to destroy any organic forms. GOD I hate that damn bot and after the credits you see that little s**t floating around in space and humming. UGH.... scream ******** you bot! ******** YOU!

*coughs* anyway but yeah I love the Cheify xP I have so much Halo stuff its not even funny. I cna't say its super over the top awesome game or a very in depth story line, but I still love the series regardless. Its fun to play, has great multiplayer, and Cheif is the s**t haha. Okay so maybe thats not very justifiable reasons, but I don't care xD

[edit] not to mention that I love the show Red vs Blue because its a great parody for the entire franchise.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:37 pm
Thee Stranger
Covered in "com" don't count. xd

And Mei Ling and Naomi and s**t had ethnic accents which made them more colorful and gave them more personality. Then everybody lost all that in Twin Snakes, and Naomi in particular sounds really bored this time around.
Point is, it's consistent with MGS4. Otherwise, what, people just suddenly lose their accents?

But I didn't like Mei Ling's accent, it was so stereotypical... She almost sounded like Ms. Swan off Mad TV.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games