Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7367 7368 7369 7370 7371 7372 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:52 pm

approve me plz
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
*whispers in havock's ear*

You ain't on top anymore, broskie. Sojiro and Mikyo izz back.

xD

[/whispers in your ear]
You aint either, my twins will rise!!!! one day...xD

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami
approve me plz

if your profile had lookedprettier and if you had called the clan by its name i would have approved you days ago xD

You simply put more work on me by being lazy, thus making me have to look up what clan you were talking about, and try to rad though all the X's

Im not yelling at you but we have it set up that way for a reason, and it would be nice if you use our format. The jutsu thing was 100% ok though.

stare @ Minty
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:45 pm

o 3o [/glomps sinny]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:51 pm

I wonder if it possible for a ninja to go to the center of the world, and blow it up XD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:11 pm

bb3000ae
I wonder if it possible for a ninja to go to the center of the world, and blow it up XD

i was thinking the same thing just the other day lol

*Gets glossed by Minty*

you have been ignoring me :[

Sindenky

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Sindenky
bb3000ae

i was thinking the same thing just the other day lol

*Gets glossed by Minty*

you have been ignoring me :[

lol I would do it just to be a d**k and make everyone restart XD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:13 pm

It would honestly be an interesting idea. and have people trying to stop you, it would be really cool.

Sindenky

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:17 pm

But it would pretty much be impossible to know without metagaming. I can go to the ends of the earth, then move though the earth to the core and use all my chakra and earth abilities to just blow it up.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Something like that would take months, possibly even years to accomplish. And it would NEED other to assist you, one man could never do that, not even a Bijuu host.

Earth users would start to notice a change, if we had sages they would know almost instantly but idk if any earth sages are active.

It would HAVE to be something you let everyone in on, because if not your basically god modding everyone's death. It would take time an patience to do something like that, but is definitely possible.

Sindenky

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm

I don't think that long really. I mean we have jutsu that can move you a mile though earth in a second. So it would just take a bit a day or two go to the center. Then it just a matter of forcing all your chakra outwards to push everything out or apart. I mean it would't take that much for you to damage the core. The chain reaction from that would finish off the earth.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:57 pm

i guess but without proper planning it would never go as intended. Odds are it would causes a cataclysm, but not kill everyone.

Not to mention if you just sorta did it everyone would be like stare

were if you made it an arc type thing, like gave people something to do, if you managed to suceed they would be all gonk and biggrin

instead of scream and evil

Sindenky

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 pm

But again auto metagame, curse you metagame
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:22 pm

man i hate working late, but at least i get paid more razz

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm

lol true, Metagaming's a big issue stressed

But if it was an event that people were MEANT to know about, then there is no problem. You simply state who could possibly know whats going on, and move from there. It up to those people that notice a disturbance to not meta game gathering a s**t ton of people and going it investigate.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7367 7368 7369 7370 7371 7372 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games