Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7370 7371 7372 7373 7374 7375 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Quote:

Username: Squishy_havock
RPC: Akasun Zeramaru (AKA Zeo Azieru)

Puppet Name: The Quad-Winged Demon, Marida
Puppet Rank: A
Description: As Zeramaru now takes the guise of Zeo Azieru he needed new puppets and to mark a new reign of puppetry he needed one puppet designed to incapacitate his victims and provide significant defence.
Since he took a new alias he cant make it look human for that was his signature as Zeramaru it had to look different.

Marida, also known as the Quad-Winged Demon, is one such puppet. Made out of Tungsten-Carbide it is a tough and relatively light weight puppet for its size of 10 feet.

Though designed as a capture or incapacitation puppet it is no doubt lethal. Four large round pods on the chest allow it to spray out either poison or acid in a spreading stream at the target. Hidden in its ornate sleeves are two swords. In each of the four wings are unique pods.

These pods shoot out of the puppet, still attached to the puppet via chakra strings, and these pods are designed to guide the strings to wrap around the target, thus its capture purpose. The pods also contain a barrel on the end to emit chakra strings again to try and wrap around targets, each pod can only have two strings, the one that attaches it to the puppet's wing and one that it shoots out. Each wing contains 6 pods. The four wings can also close to form a cocoon to protect the puppet.

The problem with this puppet is not only its immense size but the fact that this puppet forces even powerful puppeteers to use one whole hand to control it. Meaning if a Kage can control 10 puppets at once using this immediately reduces the number to 5. It also turns around slowly, though it can move quickly in a straight line turning it will be a hassle due to its weight but then again if you get hit by the puppet charging at you it will probably feel like a bus going at a relatively high speed.

Weak Joint: The joint is located in the chest, it is behind the ornately designed chest. One must first destroy or pull back the chest piece then stab the red inner core to jam the puppet.
Picture (not mandatory):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm having doubts about my puppet... I mean I feel like its too weak.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Sin: Shush.
Crimson: Blight. And I'll say nothing more. I'll leave the rest up to you to figure out. xD

Havock: Dude, really? A gundam? Man, you gotta be kidding.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:31 pm

My reason is Zeramaru is hiding his identity ... If Zeramaru makes human looking puppets my Alias should make something that does not look human... sort of logical no?

But I'll only be making two Gundam looking puppets... the next 5 on my line up are

1 chair (for comic relife purposes)
1 that looks like samurai armor
1 that looks like a butterfly
1 that looks like metal gear Ray (Again... stupid fenrir had to break it...)
and lastly

1 that looks like a gigantic caterpillar (I'll probably use a picture of a zoid for that one...)

And Sojiro its only 10 feet tall almost twice a human's hight not really gigantic like a gundam...

And I made it for the purpose of trapping people... OR a giant metal wrecking ball...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:45 pm

... No comment ...

x-x

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 pm

dude.. can you check my profile already smile )
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Hi guys...well, if anyone is here. xp

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:12 am

Alicia Joana
Hi guys...well, if anyone is here. xp

I am here... blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:22 am

Present! blaugh but no one will care crying smile

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:39 am

Squishy Havock

Puppet Name: The Quad-Winged Demon, Marida
Puppet Rank: A
Description: As Zeramaru now takes the guise of Zeo Azieru he needed new puppets and to mark a new reign of puppetry he needed one puppet designed to incapacitate his victims and provide significant defence.
Since he took a new alias he cant make it look human for that was his signature as Zeramaru it had to look different.

Marida, also known as the Quad-Winged Demon, is one such puppet. Made out of Tungsten-Carbide it is a tough and relatively light weight puppet for its size of 10 feet.

Though designed as a capture or incapacitation puppet it is no doubt lethal. Four large round pods on the chest allow it to spray out either poison or acid in a spreading stream at the target. Hidden in its ornate sleeves are two swords. In each of the four wings are unique pods.

These pods shoot out of the puppet, still attached to the puppet via chakra strings, and these pods are designed to guide the strings to wrap around the target, thus its capture purpose. The pods also contain a barrel on the end to emit chakra strings again to try and wrap around targets, each pod can only have two strings, the one that attaches it to the puppet's wing and one that it shoots out. Each wing contains 6 pods. The four wings can also close to form a cocoon to protect the puppet.

The problem with this puppet is not only its immense size but the fact that this puppet forces even powerful puppeteers to use one whole hand to control it. Meaning if a Kage can control 10 puppets at once using this immediately reduces the number to 5. It also turns around slowly, though it can move quickly in a straight line turning it will be a hassle due to its weight but then again if you get hit by the puppet charging at you it will probably feel like a bus going at a relatively high speed.

Weak Joint: The joint is located in the chest, it is behind the ornately designed chest. One must first destroy or pull back the chest piece then stab the red inner core to jam the puppet.
Picture (not mandatory):

Puppet Name: The Destroyer, Crimson Ace
Puppet Rank: S (allow me to make it powerful I mean it is an S rank...)
Description:

This puppet IS Zeo's pride and joy. It is to be the most powerful non-human puppet, puppet in his arsenal. The appropriately named Crimson Ace is his ace in the hole a puppet made for the sole purpose of combat.

This puppet is not at all subtle it is made to stand out in all of its egotistical glory. If this is a liability due to the fact it is noticeable or an asset because enemies would focus more on it none can say. An obvious risk to using the puppet is that it takes up the chakra amount of 3 s rank jutsus, but this is only because of the power of the said puppet.

A large puppet of 8 ' 6 feet in height its very much humanoid in shape but it resembles something more like a knight in armour. Made out of the signature Tungsten-Carbide this is a highly durable piece of work. Its notable features would be its large wings on the back, these compress air and then shoot them out to propel the puppet at high speeds. There are also smaller ones on the legs and shoulders but these are made to stop and manoeuvre the puppet once the wings shoot out the air.

In its ornate sleeved arms hold chakra blades, a signature weapon used by several of Zeramaru/Zeo's puppets. The blade handles eject out of the sleeves into the arms and then the chakra blades would emerge, only as long as a regular sword. There are two needle launchers on the head one at each side but these needle launchers are only a minor distraction weapon. The suit has a singular eye that glows when it is being used, a draw back for it attracts unneeded attention to it.

Bellow the shoulder plates are shoulder spikes, these almost blunt spikes are mostly for show but provide some usage if used to ram people. On the chest is ornate markings but these are just for show, to show that the puppet is the elite and favourite puppet. Bellow the puppet's "wings" are two storage tanks, these hold poison.

The left tank holds simple colourless gas for knocking enemies out, it has a sweet smell to it and its released via the the burst of air that the wings give but alternatively the poison may not be released during the air boost. It would take around 10 posts for the poison to fully knock the target out but during the course of those 10 posts the target will slowly feel their body becoming heavy. The right tank holds the favourite killing poison, the fox glove. A liquid poison it has to enter through a wound, this is usually injected via the needle launchers or sprayed out of the sleeves into an open wound, mouth, eyes. The poison has a buffer time of 5 posts during this time the poison is inactive but by the 6th post the victim's heart begins to weaken. This causes light-headedness and nausea by the 12th post extreme pain and by the 15th post cardiac arrest. But usually kills at the 18th post.

The puppet has a shield, this shield is mostly just for show as it is made out of tungsten-carbide but is significantly thicker. Stored in the shield are a pair of connectible chakra axes, basically just like the chakra blades in the sleeves but they form axes. While on the shield they can activate and turn the shield pretty much into a weapon, supercharging them would cause the axe blade to lengthen up to 2.4 meters but this would cost C rank chakra per axe. The supercharged version is just longer not more powerful, just like the regular chakra blades its going to be sharp enough to cut into steel but slowly.

A minor weapon of it is a poison bomb launcher, it is a small weapon thats only the length of the puppet's forearm and it is usually stored in the shield. This poison bomb is a simple inhalant poison that causes paralysis in 10 posts.

Lastly and strangely its arms', legs, torso and head are partially hollow. Yes its not completely hollow but it is somewhat hollow, the purpose of this is that a smaller puppet may fit inside. The puppet inside can not use its weapons and is only kept inside. The inner puppet serves as the pieces of the Crimson Ace, without an internal puppet support the Ace cant function. A strange feature to a basically straight forward puppet.

Weak Joint: There is a joint at the neck. If stabbed or pulled out this actually removes the internal puppet thus making the rest of the puppet immobile. On a side note hoses to the air compressor runs along the waist, cutting a hole will render the wing and leg air boosts useless but will cause the poisons to leak.
Picture (not mandatory):

Ok my two NEW PUPPETS OF DOOM!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:00 am

Havock I'm BAAACK!!!

Nice puppets by the way. time to look for my profile biggrin

Alessdmence

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:02 am

dont bother... I'll find it and message it to you.

work on it tomorrow when everyone else is back
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:16 am

Squishy Havock
dont bother... I'll find it and message it to you.

work on it tomorrow when everyone else is back

Hey Havock long time no see..

Shinji Inawa

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:26 am

Very...

I'm still waiting for approval of my puppets and then viola I'm back.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 am

Dearest Shane,

As the recent events lead to Japan's Fallout...........

I just hope that the Radiation does not reach Hawaii.........And is not that harmful.

But if it does,........I think i am going to laugh at you, but its going to be the one time that i have laughed the hardest in my life. It would never reach past hawaii, i know the U.S. So have fun!!!!! 4laugh

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 am

Man, there are hundreds of puppets coming out of nowhere. confused
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7370 7371 7372 7373 7374 7375 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games