Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7372 7373 7374 7375 7376 7377 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:08 pm

But i had some good dreams, Kakashi and Minato wanted me, so its all good. mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:13 pm

I dreamt one time...

that I went out, picked a watermelon, and ate it.

And you thought it would be something abnormal.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Lol I was expecting that to be abnormal *highfives for a plot twist*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Have I told you guys the dream about the golden tricycle? It's the most messed up dream I've ever had. If you've seen me talk about it already, then you don't need to read this.

Alright, so. The day was sunny outside, my entire family was sitting around a ton of white tables in front of my house on the grass. All the white tables had white chairs and white umbrellas, even though the day was sunny without clouds, but it wasn't a hot day either. The dream goes on for a while with the usual festivities at our parties, which is just about nothing. Suddenly, a dark purple rift opens in the sky, and dinosaurs from all periods and types being pouring out of this rift. The calm gathering turned into a bloodbath as my family members were being jumped by raptors or being picked up by pterodactyls. My dad, mom, sister, two uncles, an aunt, and myself made it into the house, where there were raptors already waiting. They got one of my uncles, but the rest of us managed to run up the stairs from the foyer to make it into my dad's office. We opened the closet to find a golden tricycle sitting--completely unharmed--in the closet. We honked the horn on this golden tricycle, and were teleported to a maze with an open, pitch black ceiling. We ran through this maze of gold while raptors were biting down at us from the blackness. They didn't manage to get any of us at this point in time.

At the end of the maze, we found a series of armaments; swords, shotguns, bows, basically any weapon you could think of. I BAMF'ed it up with twin katanas and dual-wielding a pair of sawed-off shotguns. Basically, we kicked a** through the maze and appeared right next to the tricycle. After killing the raptors that had been biting and clawing at the tricycle, we noticed something very strange. The tricycle--to put it bluntly--was unharmed. It was an indestructible golden tricycle. So, we took the tricycle with us as we exited the house. The group of us ran down the street, and my last remaining uncle was taken into the sky by a pterodactyl. Now it was me, my dad, mom, aunt, and sister. My aunt was later killed by a swarm of small, lizard-like dinosaurs, leaving only my direct family. We ran down the street to my parents' friend's house; by now, I was kicking a** with Katanas, since I'd run out of ammo on the sawed-offs. We made it to their house to find them already dead. Now, the four of us were cornered. In a last-ditch effort of bravery, my dad BAMF'ed up an incoming T-rex with an M3, and managed to take its attention away while the three of us ran off.

Now, with three of us left, we proceeded to the home and garden center about a block from my house. A group of people was fighting off dinos with anything from a weed whacker to a lawn gnome ornament. As soon as we got inside, a HUGE group of velociraptors caved in the roof, causing the survivors to scatter around the room like morons. We--unlike those morons--ran out of the building immediately. The raptors were so occupied by their feast in the building that they didn't notice us. By now, the T-rex that my dad shot at was on our tails again; it was missing an eve, and had a ton of bullet holes in it's head, which apparently wasn't enough to kill it. In response, my mom sniped its brain through the open eye socket. During that time, she was blindsided by a raptor, giving us time to run before they noticed the two of us were there. My sister and I were the last ones alive, but she didn't last long. A sort of jurassic serpent was slithering through the tall grasses, and was probably around thirty feet long. It caught her in its jaws and she told me to get out of there, so I booked it. I was the only one left.

So now, at the very end of the dream, I was standing on the top of a very tall tree, looking down at the advancing horde of dinosaurs. Only the T-rexes were tall enough to reach me, and I was forced to slice at their noses and eyes with my blades until they backed off. It was night time then, and when I tried to get some sleep, I heard some immense pounding noises, and felt the intense vibrations in the ground. When I opened my eyes, staring back at me was a spinosaurus. If you're familiar with the Jurassic Park series, that was the dinosaur that killed the T-rex in the beginning of the third movie. It was HUGE. It opened its jaws to eat both me and the tree, and I lunged at it in a fashion much like how Jack Sparrow lunged at the kracken in Dead Man's Chest. At this time, the tricycle began to glow, and exploded into an explosion of confetti so powerful that all the dinosaurs were suffocated by the humongous amounts of silly material. Everything died in a shower of confetti that spanned the globe.

And that was my dream.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Suprised you remember it all. most i remember of mine is the ending, and the beggining. of which the last one started in busy modern city, and ended in a dark room fending of black shadow creatures with a single arrow dressed in medievil attire. How i got there? i have no ******** clue.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:52 pm

hi I'm Creating Waves

Creating Waves

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Creating Waves
hi I'm Creating Waves

hi, I am Sin. wink
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:05 pm

hi I'm satan

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:06 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
hi I'm satan

*smacks*

thats not a play on your name at all D:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:13 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Cough* bad picture *Cough*

Dark-Ninja70

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Dark-Ninja70
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Cough* bad picture *Cough*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAv
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!12345!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:22 pm

@sin: happy laughter

@scott: ******** CUTE
you'd look better without the hat

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:25 pm

@Sin: This coming from the guy who takes pictures in the mirror lol.

@Shane: Meh, I find that wearing hats helps hold my hair down so when I take it off its neat and not messy.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Sindenky
Creating Waves
hi I'm Creating Waves

hi, I am Sin. wink

Wow you're nice biggrin

Creating Waves

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 pm

scott I'm gay
outfit advice from me means alot
lol
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7372 7373 7374 7375 7376 7377 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games