Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:16 pm
@Elena: Aren't those the figures that came out in 2007? I got Chris from that line. Too bad he has a hard time holding his accessories.

You could always get a Hot Toys figure of Wesker instead (they also made Chris, Leon, and Krauser, but I'm not sure if Leon and Krauser are still available since it's been quite a while they've been out). There's two different types (RE5 costume and S.T.A.R.S uniform - Chris has these variations as well). A bit pricey at $120, but they look very awesome and are 10 inches tall.

Some guy that bought a RE5 version of Chris said that you can only bend them so much though (there was instructions saying you should only bend their arms by so many degrees - I guess it's because of how they're made). confused

Hot Toys also has made figures of comic book characters (their movie versions), and there's even one of Michael Jackson that's coming out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:06 pm
First and foremost... Oh God, I'm never drinking again... I think I may still be a little bit drunk from last night.

ElenaMason
Hey I love bushes....I meant Bush. no jk xD no but seriously I'm Republican and I would vote for Bush again if given the chance. but yeah I'm not going to jump into that.
Why would you vote for Bush? Afterall, your one vote won't make a difference, right?

ElenaMason

haha oh god thats funny xD Master Queef. Its like beef only without the meat. oh and guess what bitches? IM IN TEXAS! where the death penalty still exists, thank god, and you hear "yall" a lot.....and of course the steak. zomg.

you guys wont believe the "find" I found today though. I just about cam right in the store when I saw it. I don't know if any of you are action figure/pvc statue collectors like I am, but the one thing I love about Toy's R Us is that they sell gaming action figures. And what my eyes beheld was old school Resident Evil 1 action figures. The brand is called Resident Evil Archives and they were selling for 13 bucks each. I bought myself a S.T.A.R.S. Chris biggrin they also have a Jill, a zombie with a zombie dog, a Licker, and a few others in the series. but DAMN IT ALL THEY DONT HAVE WESKER! WTFFFFF! scream i mean come on god DAMN IT they have figures for practically all the main enemies you meet in the game BUT Wersker. that's such a rip off.....
I got an 8 inch Jill, Chris and HUNK from the 10th anniversary edition. Never opened them, though, they're still in their packages. Maybe when I get my own place, I'll make a display.

Screw RE5 Wesker, piece of crap.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason
Hey I love bushes....I meant Bush. no jk xD no but seriously I'm Republican and I would vote for Bush again if given the chance. but yeah I'm not going to jump into that.
Why would you vote for Bush? Afterall, your one vote won't make a difference, right?

I would vote for Bush over Gore or whoever ran in '04 whose name escapes me because nobody likes him. Last thing we need is legislation passed forcing people to fight against a problem that is incredibly overrated (scientific fact, not an opinion).

As for Obama, there's a reason why his approval rating has dropped from 70 or so percent to about 40. It's not that I hate the guy; I actually like him a lot. I just disagree with most of his political views.

Now, hopefully this doesn't escalate to something big, but if you feel like you're gonna make a huge post, try and take it to the Debate forum. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 pm
You guys are totally missing my point. My point is that you shouldn't complain about the results of a vote which you did not partake in. Every vote makes a difference.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You guys are totally missing my point. My point is that you shouldn't complain about the results of a vote which you did not partake in. Every vote makes a difference.

Unless you live in Florida...
Hatchachacha whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:37 pm
AngelaAshford
@Elena: Aren't those the figures that came out in 2007? I got Chris from that line. Too bad he has a hard time holding his accessories.

You could always get a Hot Toys figure of Wesker instead (they also made Chris, Leon, and Krauser, but I'm not sure if Leon and Krauser are still available since it's been quite a while they've been out). There's two different types (RE5 costume and S.T.A.R.S uniform - Chris has these variations as well). A bit pricey at $120, but they look very awesome and are 10 inches tall.

Some guy that bought a RE5 version of Chris said that you can only bend them so much though (there was instructions saying you should only bend their arms by so many degrees - I guess it's because of how they're made). confused

Hot Toys also has made figures of comic book characters (their movie versions), and there's even one of Michael Jackson that's coming out.

i already know about the hot toy figures. but i dont have that much money on me or i would have bought those by now.
Quote:

voting in politics is a lot more important than voting for game of the year in my opinion. i thought Bush was a decent president despite popular bashing and opinion of him.

and complain? lol ill complain if i feel like it xD i was honestly more surprised than anything else.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:40 pm
Just making sure you saw this, but he was saying something way different than we had interpreted. And actually, in that sense, I agree with him. It's actually my main argument for the movies. You haven't seen them, you can't b***h about them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:02 pm
ElenaMason
voting in politics is a lot more important than voting for game of the year in my opinion. i thought Bush was a decent president despite popular bashing and opinion of him.

and complain? lol ill complain if i feel like it xD i was honestly more surprised than anything else.
Honestly, I don't give one crap about politics at all. So I'll sooner vote for Game of the Year.
But either way, if you want a certain turnout, vote. And if you don't vote, then any outcome you might disagree with is your fault.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
ElenaMason

Honestly, I don't give one crap about politics at all. So I'll sooner vote for Game of the Year.
But either way, if you want a certain turnout, vote. And if you don't vote, then any outcome you might disagree with is your fault.

Politics seems like a lot of yelling and hurting people's feeling over issues that could have been resolved years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:29 pm
Politicians always promise to build a bridge. Even where there is no river.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Politicians always promise to build a bridge. Even where there is no river.

Or if it leads to nowhere...
whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:28 pm
Just beat The Twin Snakes...I must admit, I really love the story and it's delivery. It was a lot shorter then I remembered...Seriously, how many rooms were there total in that game? Lessee, the game play was fun as always, and I found myself strategically using items I never used in my past playthroughs, such as the books and boxes. I was disappointed to find myself barely using most of the tools and weapons given to me, though ...Really, a lot of them were good for mostly one or two instances. But seeing as how the game is really short, I guess that's ok...I love the over the top action packed cut scenes, as well as the twenty minutes of non-stop dialogue moments scattered throughout. Overall, the sequels will be hard pressed to top it. Maybe one of these days I'll play the original for the PSX.

Nest up, Sons of Liberty. Heard a lot of things concerning it (Mostly negative lol), but I'm really excited to finally play it.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:45 pm
Well, if nothing else, SOL still has kick a** gameplay, awesome boss fights, awesome music, and a complex backstory. So if nothing else, you'll enjoy playing through it. Even if it is as a little pansy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 pm
Canas Renvall
Just making sure you saw this, but he was saying something way different than we had interpreted. And actually, in that sense, I agree with him. It's actually my main argument for the movies. You haven't seen them, you can't b***h about them.

*shrugs* well whatever. like i care. ill rant about it regardless because i thought they had more sense in them than that. guess i was wrong.

anyway........

My bro let me borrow his 360 and I finally got to rent Batman Arkham Asylum and Prototype. And I must say both games are VERY amusing.

The batman game is amazing. And Batman has never had a good history of games before and surprise surprise, who is it done by? Eidos. I love Eidos. They did my game Legacy of Kain Defiance. But oh man it is definitely worth a buy. It reminds me of a mix between Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell. There's a lot of stealth but there's PLENTY of action as well. I've gotten about halfway through and the story is pretty solid. Graphics are great and the game mechanics of the control are fluid and pretty simple to work with. The voices...omg the voices. Batman and Joker I think are voiced by the same guys that did Batman and Joker in the old 1990's Batman cartoon. I'm still tickled by this day to know that the actor who did Luke Skywalker (screw me with names) is the voice for Joker in the 90's Batman cartoon. What a trip.

Although the story is only on Arkham island, I'd give it a 5/5.

As for Prototype.....well....by GOD this is the most amusing game I have ever played, not necessarily in the best of ways however. It had me and my brother laughing for over an hour of amusement, constantly running around and killing people and throwing them 100 feet away as they delightfully ricocheted off buildings or whatever was in their flight path.

It reminds me too much of GTA though and I never was too fond of GTA. I mean the fighting is great and extremely amusing with the combos you can pull off with all the powers you can obtain, but I think the story is a little weak. It feels like a lot is missing and I'm not quite sure how to explain what I mean. The game itself feels solid, but only halfway. Feels like its missing "substance" like GTA. Yeah not sure what else to say on the game. But those are my very short reviews of both.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games