Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7380 7381 7382 7383 7384 7385 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:24 am

ChaosTorrent
Hello paysanos.

Noo! I don't wanna be sucked into the TV!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:31 am

l-Kriel-l
ChaosTorrent
Hello paysanos.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Al Torrenz

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:46 am

ChaosTorrent
l-Kriel-l
ChaosTorrent
Hello paysanos.

You know, despite the fact that the show gets s**t from people, I enjoyed it when I was a kid and still do...I mean, who doesn't like Captain Lou Albano?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 am

PAU

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:53 am

Aw, my favorite webcomic stopped.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:53 am

It was nice to wake up today and realize I could just go over to my chair and get online.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:56 am

Meta_Fish
Everyone that sees the movie likes it. Well, my grandma didn't. She was all "Well, it just wasn't very realistic. She told her parents, and they were too calm. In reality, if you told your parents you were pregnant, they would scream, I don't care who they are." She's got a point there, too.

She's never met my mom, then.

But you're entitled to your opinion. *shrug*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:18 am

Skycock.

TooHyphy

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:19 am

Mephisto D
ChaosTorrent
l-Kriel-l
ChaosTorrent
Hello paysanos.

You know, despite the fact that the show gets s**t from people, I enjoyed it when I was a kid and still do...I mean, who doesn't like Captain Lou Albano?

lulz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:20 am

Orphie
Meta_Fish
Everyone that sees the movie likes it. Well, my grandma didn't. She was all "Well, it just wasn't very realistic. She told her parents, and they were too calm. In reality, if you told your parents you were pregnant, they would scream, I don't care who they are." She's got a point there, too.

Still, the parents seemed very calm about it. She wasn't punished or anything. I dunno. Maybe I'm just used to how my parents would react. Maybe I haven't met really nice kind parents.

And the acting didn't bother you? Watch it again, judgmentally. See how bad it is! gonk

Meta_Fish
Captain

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 am

Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish

Still, the parents seemed very calm about it. She wasn't punished or anything. I dunno. Maybe I'm just used to how my parents would react. Maybe I haven't met really nice kind parents.

And the acting didn't bother you? Watch it again, judgmentally. See how bad it is! gonk

You wanna see bad acting...watch the newer Harry Potter movies...then watch the first one.
I know they're only, like, ten, but damn!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:28 am

l-Kriel-l
Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish

You wanna see bad acting...watch the newer Harry Potter movies...then watch the first one.
I know they're only, like, ten, but damn!
XD

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:34 am

Its too hawt... And i have to go to a graduation ceremony for my final exam in Band, at community. Its gonna suck a** c**k.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:38 am

Kathulu93
Its too hawt... And i have to go to a graduation ceremony for my final exam in Band, at community. Its gonna suck a** skycock.

fix'd

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:39 am

raggle fraggle.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7380 7381 7382 7383 7384 7385 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games