Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm
ElenaMason
*shrugs* well whatever. like i care. ill rant about it regardless because i thought they had more sense in them than that. guess i was wrong.
Who had more sense? Main stream gamers who watch Spike TV? Mainstream gamers, a.k.a. the common consumers close to our age range define "good game" as "good multiplayer". Any game without multiplayer isn't worth buying. And let's face it, Left 4 Dead is all about the multiplayer.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:01 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
ElenaMason
*shrugs* well whatever. like i care. ill rant about it regardless because i thought they had more sense in them than that. guess i was wrong.
Who had more sense? Main stream gamers who watch Spike TV? Mainstream gamers, a.k.a. the common consumers close to our age range define "good game" as "good multiplayer". Any game without multiplayer isn't worth buying. And let's face it, Left 4 Dead is all about the multiplayer.

yeah pretty much lol. finally beat Batman Arkham Aslyum tonight. and I left rather satisfied. But of all the enemies you got to fight including Joker, I was a bit disappointed that you didn't get to fight Riddler in anyway, other than just finding his clue stuff. I mean god you even get to fight Vein. Maybe he'll be in the next game? Damn it he better be cuz like it left on a cliffhanger. Then again Catwoman or Two Face wasn't in the game. But thats okay, its not a huge a** deal. I was just a little surprised.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:06 pm
Well, the Video Game Awards DID show a teaser trailer for Arkham Asylum 2, so there will be a sequel for sure.
I still haven't played it... I dunno, I've never been much into Batman.
Michael Keaton movies I always love, but beyond that, I only like Batman casually.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:13 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, the Video Game Awards DID show a teaser trailer for Arkham Asylum 2, so there will be a sequel for sure.
I still haven't played it... I dunno, I've never been much into Batman.
Michael Keaton movies I always love, but beyond that, I only like Batman casually.

I never was a huge Batman fan either. I'm more of a Flash fan and Spawn and Deathstroke fan. those are my favies. But the Dark Knight movies have really caught my fancy. I think .....*blanks for a moment* Christian Bale! ah HA! i remembered his name. I think he makes a fantastic batman. They say that there will be a third Dark Knight movie is a solid story can be thought up that will most likely have Riddler and Penguin.

A Flash movie is STILL in the damn works....wtf. But at least its in the workings. A Teen Titans movie is in the works as well. I love Teen Titans.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:17 pm
ElenaMason
I never was a huge Batman fan either. I'm more of a Flash fan and Spawn and Deathstroke fan. those are my favies. But the Dark Knight movies have really caught my fancy. I think .....*blanks for a moment* Christian Bale! ah HA! i remembered his name. I think he makes a fantastic batman. They say that there will be a third Dark Knight movie is a solid story can be thought up that will most likely have Riddler and Penguin.

A Flash movie is STILL in the damn works....wtf. But at least its in the workings. A Teen Titans movie is in the works as well. I love Teen Titans.
Christian Bale makes a pretty decent Bruce Wayne... But a terrible Batman. His Batman voice is terrible. I mean, he did better than George Clooney and Val Kilmer, but that's about it. I'd rather see Adam West as Batman than Christian Bale.

Merry Christmas to all!
And if you don't celebrate it, go to work!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:26 pm
His Batman voice is kinda bad. Not sure if you watched either, but if I remember right, in Public Enemies he used his Batman voice at times. And in Terminator: Salvation he used it as well.

Anyway, to those who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas.

To all others, Happy Holidays.

To those who don't care, eh, I don't care.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:59 pm
I've seen the Terminator Salvation trailer which he narrates. And that was enough to make me say, "I'm not gonna bother with this one. Last thing I want is for him to ruin John Connor for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:12 pm
Well, I watched it. As a Terminator movie, it's better than 3, IMO. However, Bale does kinda ruin John Connor.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:49 pm
I liked 3. I highly doubt I would've liked Salvation.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:55 pm
I thought 3 could've been better, but to each their own.

Well, from all 4 movies, I still prefer T2. What's yours?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:10 pm
Yeah, T2, definitely. One of those movies I've been watching since I was like, 2. I just think T3 was a worthy sequel. The ending was so shocking. There's something very unsettling about seeing the earth nuked like that.
But as far as I'm concerned, Sarah Connor Chronicles is my definitive canon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:23 pm
Yeah, that was unsettling, without a doubt it was. But I don't know, maybe I just don't like the TX or whatever Terminator it was in there.
I never got a chance to watch Sarah Connor Chronicles.  

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:09 pm
Well, I think it's all canon. Sarah Connor Chronicles (amazing show, btw, shame it was cancelled D: ) takes place in-between 2 and 3.

2 is my personal favorite movie... well, ever. o_o;

As for the TX in T3 (which I also liked), I thought she was pretty cool. Like a T-101 and a T-1000 mixed together. Kristanna Loken really acted the part much like Arnold did in T1 and Robert Patrick in T2: emotionless, ruthless, unstopping. And with her arsenal (remember that flamethrower? D: ), she really seemed unstoppable.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:19 pm
Canas Renvall
Well, I think it's all canon. Sarah Connor Chronicles (amazing show, btw, shame it was cancelled D: ) takes place in-between 2 and 3.
There's no way it takes place between 2 and 3, dude. Chronicles created so many time paradoxes that it would be inpossible. It's more of an alternate branch of the storyline which happens after 2. It's what happens when you screw around with time travel.

Canas Renvall

2 is my personal favorite movie... well, ever. o_o;
That's the general concensus I think. Aside from those purists who say that turning Terminator from Action-Horror into just Action was a horrible move, and that turning Arnold into a good guy was a bad idea... But whatever.

Canas Renvall

As for the TX in T3 (which I also liked), I thought she was pretty cool. Like a T-101 and a T-1000 mixed together. Kristanna Loken really acted the part much like Arnold did in T1 and Robert Patrick in T2: emotionless, ruthless, unstopping. And with her arsenal (remember that flamethrower? D: ), she really seemed unstoppable.
Yeah, I thought Kristanna pretty much nailed the "Cold, emotionless cyborg." Whoever says that her acting was bad in T3 obviously doesn't know anything about acting. Or about Terminator.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:11 am
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games