Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 pm
@B&B - Umbrella? What kind? I don't know of ANY umbrella worth 0g.. checked the MP??

@LV - Mnn, I changed it twice yesterday, wasn't totally satisfied, plus there is a trend going on in the AT of 'poketrainer' avatars, where you have to have a galaxy grenade and an animal of some sort, and semi-realistic clothing xD this is my take on it. <33

LOLOL I never had him, you unlucky things.. but all my friends said he was s**t. xD I only like Cook.. he's awesome P: Hughesy is such a patronising biatch, it pissed me off so much. In like her first couple of weeks teaching us (we were top set year 11, and pretty damn good mathematicians, even if I do say so myself) she treated us like 3 year olds, teaching us about probability with a plastic bag and like, those stupid little cube things you can connect together.. it was just so uncool. We were all sitting there looking at her incredulously and wondering wtf she had been told about us xP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:39 pm
Niphz
No! It's a real avatar, I saw it on a user. P;

Well yeah I know it's a real avatar, but a lot of gaia users have been known to make custom avatars which feature clothing or looks that you can't obtain on Gaia normally. It could also be a tektek version of a real avatar, as the normal version in the profile doesn't look as saucy. xp  

Minielf

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:25 pm
'elfy, I am not known to be elitist anywhere, even in the AT which is known as one of the most elitist forums on Gaia, but do not attempt to lecture me about avatar making. Thanks (:

And when I say 'I saw it on a user', I mean, I SAW HIM POST IN A THREAD WITH THAT AVATAR. I hosted the picture with a direct link from his avatar image. Just. Stop suggesting that I'm either fatally incompetent and slash or blind, okay?

Don't try to defend yourself when you're obviously wrong. Just accept it and move on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:20 am
The above post is...oddly confronting.  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:06 am
*I meant I wasn't forgotten after all, not was. xD

@Liani: Haii! I'm worth 0p and therefore, I am PRICELESS. 8D
*covers your eyes* Nyuuu Liani-chan, don't look and burn your virgin eyes! xDD

@Niph: When I say 0g I was completely exaggerating. xD
But still, I doubt a...

HOLY s**t.

This isn't actually a manky umbrella like I thought it was!!! :OOOO

*SHOCK HORROR*

xDDD

I'm a retard. xD

It's a Furu...gasa. biggrin Umbrella thing. I shall now equip it pour toi.
Voila. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:28 am
@ B&B: WTF?! You got a Furugasa inside a present?!
-dies-
O.O It's an umbrella with an eye and foot.
-is strangely reminded of Spirited Away-

B&B is using Japanese again~

I get so many things like that avi off the crazy people I go to school with...

@ Niphy: Yeah, I remember you telling me when I went over to your house xD
I also remember eating all the orange slices and then asking you if you'd like the last one. You were like "Uh! You ate them all!" xD

But SERIOUSLY he sucks so much crying . I have no idea what Mr Cook's like as I've never even talked to him before. All I know about him is that he's an international sudoku champion... Oh and he likes people who are good at maths.

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 am
@CBC - I read that as 'comforting' the first time round.. rofl

@B&B - Ohh, yeah, that's rather valuable, you silly thang XDD; yeah, you're a retard .__.

@LV - Yeah he's awesome, and you're right about the liking-people-who-are-good-at-maths part..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:26 pm
Niphz
'elfy, I am not known to be elitist anywhere, even in the AT which is known as one of the most elitist forums on Gaia, but do not attempt to lecture me about avatar making. Thanks (:

And when I say 'I saw it on a user', I mean, I SAW HIM POST IN A THREAD WITH THAT AVATAR. I hosted the picture with a direct link from his avatar image. Just. Stop suggesting that I'm either fatally incompetent and slash or blind, okay?

Don't try to defend yourself when you're obviously wrong. Just accept it and move on.

Hey, calm down, I didn't intend to lecture you on anything. Or insult your explanation. I was just speculating that's all. No need to get so worked about it. ninja  

Minielf

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 am
I got a job as a private tutor~ 3nodding

Got any ideas for engaging spoiled 11 year old kid with no interest in learning?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:53 am
Erm.. offer to let them play pokemon for 2min every 15min? xD  

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:02 pm
Not that this is relevant to all but one, but I feel like I'm keeping a massive secret right now. *sweat* xD

Anyhoos, yeah... Just how much is this umbrella worth? xD;;

Btw Niph, you're going to hafta bear with me about what you mentioned in ye text... I don't have very much at the mo. 17,000g+ is all I have. *sigh* I don't go on Gaia enough and art costs a freaking bomb. ^^;;

@Liani: 'Hai' is indeed Jap, but if you were referring to 'pour toi' then that's French - but I'm sure you knew that so you were probably referring to 'hai'. ;D I'm always using Jap, French and German with my English. Mandarin often slips in. Cantonese is just entirely separate. xD;;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:44 pm
@ B&B: "Pour toi" wouldn't even sound Japanese even if it was xD Bleh. I have been studying French for 3 years... and don't intend to drop it. I want to be fluent, like Niphy!!!!!! mrgreen
O.O and I want to learn Japanese... So I won't have to wait until the subbed anime comes out~ mrgreen OMG apparently it's really easy to guess once you know some words and grammar stare . I learn a lot just by watching random Japanese comedy.

And Furugasa is worth about... -checks on tektek- Er... it kinda depends what generation it is... Well all of them are worth 50k+, except 3rd gen. which for some reason is worth 70k+ eek
Which means, if you sold it, you would get a lot of gold cool

@ CBC: Wow, you're smart.

O.O The best way to deal with immature kids is to find out what they like and then tempt them into doing something like "I'll get your mum to confiscate your xbox if you don't learn this by next week!"
It always works on my sister stare . You have to... "assert your authority" over them.

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:37 pm
@B&B - Well, I'm sure whoever entrusted you with the secret wouldn't want it revealed... and it's okay lulz, I just meant at any time ever xD; maybe when you're rich in 20 years' time you can get me some real art xD

@LV - I'm soooo not fluent.. xDD; but good enough I guess P; Who do you have for French?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:39 pm
cold_blooded_chick
I got a job as a private tutor~ 3nodding

Got any ideas for engaging spoiled 11 year old kid with no interest in learning?

Wow, congrats on becoming a private tutor. I should have signed up to become one ages ago...my English tutoring skills could easily get a student A+ marks mrgreen (jk). Alas, I was too lazy to do so.

A good idea might be to find out what interests the student and then structure the teaching to engage with that interest. I'm not sure that would work though. I'm sort of a tutor for my 12 year old brother and he has practically no skill at studying at all. ninja  

Minielf

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games