Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7397 7398 7399 7400 7401 7402 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Creating Waves
Dark-Ninja70
I'm having the 2nd worst day of my life. O_O

In my life I've learned that being a "nice guy" only gets you screwed, time and time again.

I like nice guys.
I'd give you a kiss to cheer you up, but I don't know if you'd like that.

Pic-cha?

It seems to me most, not all but most women prefer bad-boys for short term flings and nice guys after they've been abused and/or gotten pregnant. (i.e. nice guys finish last, they get the women in the end but as a 2nd choice) sad

I hate bad boys, they annoy me so much. I always push them away.

LICIA STOP my god you are seriously destroying my reality >.<

A hot cheerleader CAPTAIN that likes Anime and hates Bad boys...
burning_eyes
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Sindenky

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Sindenky
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Creating Waves
Dark-Ninja70

In my life I've learned that being a "nice guy" only gets you screwed, time and time again.

I like nice guys.

Pic-cha?

It seems to me most, not all but most women prefer bad-boys for short term flings and nice guys after they've been abused and/or gotten pregnant. (i.e. nice guys finish last, they get the women in the end but as a 2nd choice) sad

burning_eyes

^ Geek boner.

I've yet to meet a girl that is actually sincere, again not saying there aren't any but all of them that I know are pretty heartless.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Scott just go for broke and hook up with Shane lol

Sindenky

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Lol it was, we had hot cocoa though <3

ninja- dudeeee i'm sincere! D<
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Sindenky
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Creating Waves
Dark-Ninja70

I like nice guys.

Pic-cha?

burning_eyes

^ Geek boner.

I've yet to meet a girl that is actually sincere, again not saying there aren't any but all of them that I know are pretty heartless.

Well, do you like a lot of girls at your school? Or just a few? Or just one?

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Sindenky
Scott just go for broke and hook up with Shane lol

I R NOT HOMOSEX. xp

minty - suuuure. xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:15 pm

little mintchan

*burrys your face in my chest*
Shush you fowl temptress Dont make him cling to something thats not there. If he gives up, then he wont feel bad, and when the right person shows up, he will simply be happy.

Sindenky

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Sindenky
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70

Pic-cha?

burning_eyes

^ Geek boner.

I only have feelings for one but I find several others attractive. confused
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Dark-Ninja70

We're in the same boat, brother. It'll pay off sooner or later, just not now. Think of all the lowly interns and mailroom workers you get to boss around and make them get your coffee whenever you become mister big shot.

Dark Ninja Enterprises
Oil, Computers, Life

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:21 pm

thefire158
Dark-Ninja70

We're in the same boat, brother. It'll pay off sooner or later, just not now. Think of all the lowly interns and mailroom workers you get to boss around and make them get your coffee whenever you become mister big shot.

Dark Ninja Enterprises
Oil, Computers, Life

Dude I'll get plenty of women...when I'm 45 and they're divorced mothers of 3, 50 pounds overweight with more STDs than Charlie Sheen. xp
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Sindenky
little mintchan

*burrys your face in my chest*
Shush you fowl temptress Dont make him cling to something thats not there. If he gives up, then he wont feel bad, and when the right person shows up, he will simply be happy.

[/flails arms] UGHHHHH AX SHAMPOO AHHHH [/turns into plushie and jumps on alicia's back] ><

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Sindenky
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70

Pic-cha?

burning_eyes

^ Geek boner.

Oh, well, do all of them act the same way? Cause maybe you have to look for a different type of girl. Cause you are probably attracted to their personality that will end up screwing you over than what will make you happy. Thats the problem i had, i would go after the wrong type of guy, which there were quite a few, and all of them screwed me over, so now i don't date anymore cause i have yet to find the right one.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Sindenky

burning_eyes

^ Geek boner.

Oh, well, do all of them act the same way? Cause maybe you have to look for a different type of girl. Cause you are probably attracted to their personality that will end up screwing you over than what will make you happy. Thats the problem i had, i would go after the wrong type of guy, which there were quite a few, and all of them screwed me over, so now i don't date anymore cause i have yet to find the right one.

I don't really talk to the other girls, I see them in the hallways and just think "she's pretty hot" and thats it. They don't interest me though because most are kinda slutty and thats a turn off...

I've been going for the nice, artistic and can hold a conversation without being an idiot but I just dunno, the choices are limited and I'm shy around girls I dont really know.... -_-

Dark-Ninja70

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Alicia Joana
Dark-Ninja70
Sindenky

burning_eyes

^ Geek boner.

I don't really talk to the other girls, I see them in the hallways and just think "she's pretty hot" and thats it. They don't interest me though because most are kinda slutty and thats a turn off...

I've been going for the nice, artistic and can hold a conversation without being an idiot but I just dunno, the choices are limited and I'm shy around girls I dont really know.... -_-

Oh, then thats going to be a hard one. Well, maybe give one of those slutty ones a chance, you never know. xp Im not telling you to do it, but you never know what you get.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7397 7398 7399 7400 7401 7402 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games