Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

I don't even want to imagine what would happen if i made Oliver a girl, then Oliver would be stalked by Kurai. What a scary sight.

As much as i love my characters, i think my best creation would have to be Feena even though she is cold.

Oh! and yesterday was a really aweful day throughout, just aweful. So sorry if i wasn't online much yesterday. Still that thing that happened in the forest creeped me out. so yeah.

And rejoice! I'lll hook my sister up tonight for making some ID's. I think she might make me an ex ID, i don't know.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

Rene has been very busy and for the first time is trying to actually do well in school. But I have 2 one hour breaks twice a week that I think I might start spending on gaia if I'm not having lunch with my friends.

I gotta try out this gaia town stuff!  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy:

gonk gonk gonk Celeste I need..NOW!!! Its not fair,why did Inaluke have to know me so well,and that I will fall for the "But it would make me soooo happy" card..why must I let people use me!!!! crying crying ..its this way IRL..except.."that"dosen't happen.

Not yet anyways..XD
But yes..Joy is preggy. By coma...and Joy is very..bummed out!! But I must stay happy!!To Achieve my life goal! to make the world happy!Even if for two months I will have a stomache the size of a giant watermellon!!

Celeste...your never here when I need you.. stare But I still can't stop loving you

.....Celeste my snuggle bunnie,come back to thee!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:59 pm

Of course you're all itching to see pictures of what your crew members and captains are doing.

User Image

I can't believe Kurai did that!

User Image

Look at me in the right corner!! Don't pay attention to Kurai.

User Image

Ha! You all stink at basketball!! Hawkai is about to score on you!

User Image

What is Tiffy thinking?

Side note: I'm Hawkeye, or Hawkai. Kurai is Mustang, and Tiffy is Winry. I think Ky is Scar.  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *Sqee* Im so excited, im Winry whee Winry is the best!! She is my third fav character out of all anime gals (first being android 18, second being Nancy Makuhari) Oh Oh, I wanna change my little icon thing into Winry!!! whee Well nothing much happened today, cept for not being any school today! Oh and my little bro has a birthday party tomorrow, so I might not be on till late 3nodding and Ya, *sqee* Winry!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:46 am
Tiffany: Ya!! I love my new sig that I just made whee Wohoo!! Go pantie trick or treating!! and Thank god that Winry looks almost like my gal Tiffy, so now it almost looks like that Tiff of Ria is actually saying it ::girly giggle:: 0.o anyways...Winry Rockbell Rocks!! See it even says it in her name, Winry "Rock" bell!! Oh and Kurai, my picture icon wont show for some odd reason confused  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:27 pm

I love it Tiffy!! Winry does look like you!! Are you twins?

OMG!! I was lurking around and all of a sudden a blue giftbox come flying down. I was like o_O!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: I forgot what I was going to say O.o Oh yah! I havent gotten a treasure chest or anything in a looong time. Right now I'm killing time til 1 when I'm going to go back and see if anyone decided to show up for class. I saw some of my class mates but 1 disapeared and then the other said he couldnt find anyone either so he was gonna come back at 1. And my next class isnt til 6:30. I think I'm gonna spend the day on gaia and online and re-write my english paper that's due tonight.  

Rene the Hopeless

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaitae: Omg, omg, omg.... SQUEEE!!! I'm back!!! ^___^ Sort of officially!!

Yeah.. and now I have homework and Sax Choir at 7... so... I missed you all!! *begins hugging everyone individually and then leaves to just come running back later*

**Will give details on abscence later**

P.S. Know how I'm afriad of heights? Well I walked on a highwire and then jumped off a fourty foot platform and before that the highwire!! ^__^ There wasn't a net beneath me!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:49 pm
*dizzy* @.@ that must of been scarry for you!

Once I swung on the trapez at Ringling Bros and Barnium Bailey Circus! It was before the show started.  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:31 pm

:: comes jumping in a skimpy cheerleading outfit that shows off her large chest..that she of course borrowed from tiffy.The Skimpy clothes Master!!All Hail The Queen Tiffy Of Skimpy clothes!!::

Give me a T!! Give Joy an E!!An A!! A K! Give Joy a..ahh got too big of a word for little ol' me!! Tea Kwon Dou!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::jumps up and down flaing pom poms around::

YUp!! On Monday and Wed..I shall learn that martial arts!!..Since I need to defend myself from all the figths I get in at clubs..since I seem to pick my figths badly and get it ones with huge musceled guys..thank God Im friends with even hugger guys.. XD

And I could never get a Gun..in Canada that is!! Good old defenseless Canada...we'll fool everone,best batle plan,lay low for 200 hunered years..then take over the world!! Were taking it!!Muwhahahahhahahahah!!!!

Attack of the Candians!! Eh!! with our army of beavers and mouses..and Canadian geasses..and we shall kill with hockey sticks!!Nyahah!!

CatNip!! heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:54 pm

Joy.

Its called Tai Kwon Do. Not Tea Kwon Dou. ::shakes head::

Why do i know this? xD? Well, my brother does that and is a red belt or seomthing. I should really go to one of his spars. But, the last time i went to one i got a scarred and ran out of the building, and stayed outside, although it rather cold because it was cold.

Thats why my passion is more into the arts directory. Ah. Movie making.

::huggles it::

Martial Arts..bah! I'm not cutt out for fighting because..of...aweful memories of last time when i joined some martial arts thing. I forgot what it was but it was scary.

EDIT:: Oh! I might take Animation classes on Saturdays at some university in Maine. Why its there, i have no clue, but if i figure out how to master it i can probably make some Anime's of Sakura Ai's past or maybe a Ria High thingie.

xD?  

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:14 pm

Tea Kwon Do!! The martial arts of herbal tea!!!! Watch Out!!!!! Nyahaha!!...that sounds fun!! You should draw that little rp of Sakura Ai giving Joy that purple angel feather. XD XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:Oooo animation class! I need to take that! One of my careers is going to be making anime!!!!!!! Well, actually more writing the stories for anime, and a little kids program, and a movie or ..2 and maybe a funny sitcom or something. Oh and of course I'll be a voice over and preform in my own movies and shows and in other oscar and emmy winning programs and movies ^>^ heart  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:

and now for your update on your silly lil Kurai's mood and all:

*sigh* ::insert charlie brown shirt on Kurai::

in other news:

Rumor has it that it will take 10k per subforum the guild creates and all. That would simply crush the guild funds if i make all the subforums that i planned on making. Hopefully they will lower the price then. otherwise i will probably have to do someting like this:

Create subforum: Announcments and Crew news:

and that will contain all the announcments we make and Crew news. maybe the rules too here and all.

then Subforum Profiles:
that will have in-depth, NPCs, and Teacher profiles (Dunt know why we still have teacher profiles...)

and then the RP areas:

and that will wil have all the RP areas.

Then the OCC areas:

that will have our demented lil general thread, game threads, and picuture threads and all.

well yeah.

::Sigh::

::clears throat::

Of course this aint the attitude of your Colonel Kurai! HawkAi! Bring me a pina Colada!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games