Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:25 pm
On his way to find Klara Jin passed a girl who looked lost. ((That’s you Nikki)) At first he was going to pass her, but then felt bad about it and stopped and called without turning to look at her.
“You lost?” He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:30 pm
BleedingAngelRose
She enters the Manor, uncertain of whats happening. "Um, excuse me?" she said quietly, "I'm new to the Manor."
[[OMG. Sorry!!!]]

Tsshyeiah arrived at at the door, greeting Angel. "Hello there,I am the lady of the house, Tsshyeiah Jonquil. What are you? Demon? Human? Vampire?

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:33 pm
((lol! I love how he got all excited in his mind but just kinda shrugged it off like, “I’m too cool >_<))

Klara walked out of Lilli’s room and waited for Ben to do the same.
I guess I’ll just catch up with Lilli later…

“Um…so…” Klara tried to think of something to talk about.
Think…think…why is nothing coming to mind?!

“Are you living in the manor now? To be closer to Lilli?” she asked curious to learn more about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:51 pm
Klaash hadn't said anything for a while. "Remember what I said. I'm not going to leave you, Klaash. I'll be back soon." Lilli stood up and walked to the door. "I love you. I really do." She said, then opened the door and walked out. Lilli had a sudden feeling like something was wrong with Tuesday. He probably hurt himself. Damn it.. Lilli picked up her pace, walking faster. She descend two staircases and went down a right hallway. She was infront of the door of her old room. She turned the knob and entered slowly. "Tuesday?" Lilli asked, closing the door behind her.
Tuesday was asleep on the bed. Lilli walked to him and sat next to him she stroked his purple hair. It was soft. Lilli examonied his body. It was covered in tiny cuts, mostly his arm. One of them was covered with cloth. "What have I done to you.." Lilli nudged Tuesday slightly, hoping he'd wake up.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:00 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
BleedingAngelRose
She enters the Manor, uncertain of whats happening. "Um, excuse me?" she said quietly, "I'm new to the Manor."
[[OMG. Sorry!!!]]

Tsshyeiah arrived at at the door, greeting Angel. "Hello there,I am the lady of the house, Tsshyeiah Jonquil. What are you? Demon? Human? Vampire?

((lol Its alright!))

"Oh, why hello! I am Angel Smith, pleased to meet you! I am a vampire." She looks around the Manor in awe. "Amazing! This place is amazing!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:09 pm
"Wonderful, I share the estate with my younger brother,Xellious. Choose any room you like on any floor as long as it's unoccupied."

[[ LAZY D:]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:15 pm
haruxxx
((lol! I love how he got all excited in his mind but just kinda shrugged it off like, “I’m too cool >_<))

Klara walked out of Lilli’s room and waited for Ben to do the same.
I guess I’ll just catch up with Lilli later…

“Um…so…” Klara tried to think of something to talk about.
Think…think…why is nothing coming to mind?!

“Are you living in the manor now? To be closer to Lilli?” she asked curious to learn more about him.

"Yeah i'm living here now. Tuesday asked me to. He said it'd be good for Lilli. He said she was really depressed because she thought that I too had died along with Our sister Rosalie in a fire." Ben sighed. "She died about a year and a half a ago.. But I'd rather not talk about it." Ben said, as a lump grew in his throat. "I also came because this house of children I was taking care of, new people moved in that could take take care of them and I left." Ben smiled. "How long have you been here?" HE asked, giving her a chance to speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:29 pm
Talking to Ben not only gave her the chance to learn more about him but also Lilli.
Ben explained that they had another sibling, who unfortunately died.
She nodded silently, understanding why he wouldn’t want to talk about that. “Hmm, well, I used to travel around a lot with my parents but they thought it would be best if I settled down somewhere and had a permanent home… that was…seven years ago,
they kept traveling…but they call every so often so I guess it’s alright.” She spoke about her parents with a bittersweet smile. She missed them so much, but she really loved living in the manor.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:35 pm
"That was probably good. Traveling around when you're younger gives you like hardly anytime to become friends with people, because you leave them in a couple of months." Ben paused. "Both my parents are dead.. so it's not like there's anywhere else better than here." Ben showed no emotion in his voice when he spoke about his parents. "Ugh.. I hated them." Ben said, his voice frank.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"Wonderful, I share the estate with my younger brother,Xellious. Choose any room you like on any floor as long as it's unoccupied."

[[ LAZY D:]]

"Oh really? Thats interesting! I have no siblings, well, at least I don't know if I do." She looks around.

"Thing is," she pauses and in a confused voice, "I have no idea where everything is or even where to start!" Confused and sorry face.

((Basically sweatdrop IF I CAN USE THAT!! >.<))  

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:58 pm
((I just sat there and read that LOTR thing on your pro. I was dying! Lol))

“I guess so.” She responded looking ahead as they walked with no destination in mind. At least she had no idea where they were going, he might have.
Wow, our families are so different…so I guess he’ll be staying for a while then.
A small smile appeared on her face, she didn’t even realize it was there.
She had this urge to hug Ben at that moment.
But something held her back…
It may have sounded silly to anyone else, but when Klara felt bad for someone, she wanted to hug them. It was something small; but she always felt better when she was hugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:16 pm
Shizue turned to look at a guy standing there "Well... sorta of..." she said, calling back. She smiled.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:20 pm
[Lol I know! xD That's hilarious. I did die the first time i read it.]

Ben looked down at Klara. She was smiling at him. He grinned back. "Did I do something?" he asked. He was taking the usual route to the dining hall. "Oh are you hungry?" ben said with a laugh. "Sorry i didn't say so earlier. I'm hungry.. we're going to the dining hall. I ate like two hours ago.. but not much."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:05 pm
[ I had to get off. Sorry you took forever Olivia. razz Talk to you later. ILY Abi and Ori, and HARU! <3]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:01 am
[[Dude...She didn't see his suicide attempt....He tried to like...chop his head off...lmao]]

In Tuesday's dream Lilli vanished as soon as he got to her. He was being nudged. Tuesday's red eyes quickly flew open and he grabbed Lilli, holding his fangs along her neck, his long nails pressing into her skin as he held her. His eyes faded back to there light purple state and he let go of her, unwillingly, now knowing she was Lilli.
Oh ********> He thought as he crossed his arms, his cold, stone-like hands covering the large gashes.
"Sorry..." He said shyly, adverting his eyes from her, ashamed.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games