Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:12 am

((I feel your pain!))

Sef bounced the clothing gently in his arms, so that he could get a better feel for them.
"Why am I holding this, again?" he asked himself aloud, and smiled a smile that could only be described as mischievous. He briefly considered throwing the clothing into the middle of their game, but managed (barely) to restrain himself.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:20 am

Vivian crossed and uncrossed her legs a few times, trying to get comfortable. Though she was enjoying the show, she couldn't help but feel a little left out.
"I have an idea. Since I and the other guy can't join in," she began, gesturing casually towards Sef, "how about the winner not only chooses who strips among you, but chooses one of US two to strip as well, based on preference. If the blind one is willing, of course. I've honestly been looking for an excuse to get out of my outfit; it's none too comfortable."
Pleased with her idea, she flashed them all a coy smile, and waited for input on the suggestion.

Vivian Serenity

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 pm

"Yue, if this makes you feel uncomfortable in any way, I could quit right now. I, quite frankly, am somewhat of a bi-sexual, so if you think that I am sexy or not, it wont freak me out just as long as you don't smoosh it into my muzzle!" Rocky said while materializing a box of chamomile, a pestle, and some tea that he heated up with his palms. He put the chamomile into the tea, and passed it to Yue. "Drink. It'll calm you down."

Rocky also almost forgot about the card game. "Where's the next row? Here they are!" He says as he flips over the river. an ace of hearts, a two, and a 10.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Derrick checked his cards, sighed, and placed them down on the table. Maybe he never won because he never really cared to hide his luck. "My, my.. Is Yue having a hard time handling all these strapping young men?" He chuckled softly to himself and swooped up his drink in his paw. He downed half of it in one swig. When he placed his glass back on the table, he flexed his pecs a few times just to taunt Yue.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Wilde Karrde
His analysis of the preceding events complete, Dimitri's eyes come into focus, and he looks around the bar. "Ah, uh, greetings to all new comers, my apologies for the inadequate introduction, I am Dimitri Luger, and a bit behind... Thank you Yue for the lights, yes you did make them, in a kind of trance, and uh, thank you for the support... My apologies on spacing on the coffee, thank you for being so quick on the uptake Derrick... And, uh, congratulations... Sef, I would like to run a few tests on you in the future... Ah, uh, yes, we can speak in private, about anything you like..." He said, his head turning to each person spoken to, his body energized by the touch of the beautiful fur holding his paw.

Her attention was focused on the god-like fur infront of her. She never wanted to let his hand go, but he had matters of greater importance concerning his job at the cafe which needed to be addressed and her taking up his time and attention was hindering his ability to do so. She let go of his hand and returned her own to her cup of tea. Smiling politely, yet bashfully, she gestured with an open palm toward the other customers and members of the cafe. "Thank you, Dimitri. I look forward to our discussion. Please, don't let me keep you from anything."

Kiru was in the kitchen attempting to bake some cookies. She wanted to make more than one kind, infact, more than five. But, it looked like the kitchen was out of a couple of ingrediants necessary to make the other three. She would have to settle for five different kinds. After some time, she staggered out of the kitchen, balancing trays of cookies on her head and down her arms, and was headed for the table where everyone sat playing a card game of some sort. "Whoa! Steady there!", she yelled as she nearly fell over from the weight on her head, and nearly dropped the cookies on the floor.

(( Oh my gosh! Gone one day and look how much i missed. I missed at least ten pages! Can anyone fill me in on what has happened? ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:31 pm

(( most of the pages were a game of strip poker. You might wanna read the last two pages though))
Rocky gave Derrick a 'You're pissing me off' look and said, "Nunna that Derrick. He's already stressed out enough." Rocky didn't notice that his eyes had flashed a bright red as he looked at Derrick. He didnt think that he was that angry at him.
*sniff sniff* "OOOH!!! COOKIES!? DO WANT! WHER ARE THEY!?" Rocky lost it as soon as he smelled them. He has a weakness for all things sweet.

OiginalLimbershadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Derrick sucked in a deep, shocked breath and stared back at Rocky. He awkwardly scooted his chair slightly away from him. "Did his eyes just?.." Derrick shook the thought from his head and tried his best to focus on the card game. He hadn't expected this.. Especially not from Rocky.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Yue felt like he was about to pass out. Derrick's flexing and Rocky's attentions had shredded the last of his calm and this wasn't very good for him, especially thanks to her. "Excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom," he said quietly as he flipped over his cards and left; king and queen of spades. He walked into the bathroom and leaned heavily on one of the sinks. Rocky was too much like Brahm, far to much like him. Brahm wasn't really his brother, he was the wolf Yue was in love with and it was eating him alive. Every wolf he saw reminded him of Brahm, but Rocky was like him in many ways. I can't stand much more of it! I just...... Yue? Are you gonna be okay? Leave me alone. I don't want to deal with you right now. He hung his head and covered his face with his hands, shaking as he cried.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RaineMarin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:01 am

Raine moved away from the back of Rocky's chair and sat next to Vivian and Sef; "I like her idea. So I'm in as well." He smiled and turned a chair around and sat down to watch them play. "Wonder which of us will be losing clothes next, eh, Viv, Sef?" Honestly getting the others out of their clothes first would be a plus, but it's all a game of give and take.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:08 am

"RAH! GIMME SOME COOKI-huh?" he heard Yue crying in the bathroom and regained his composure. His hands caught aflame and he waved them over his body and he hadsome pajamas on. Yes, they were his favorite Guitar Hero PJ's. But anyways, he said to Derrick, "If you want to come with me, you can but you gotta promise that no funny buisiness will be involved. We have to help him." We especially don't wanna get him mad...DAMN IT THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!

"Wait, why are you looking at me like th- oh.... Did my eyes flash a bright red color? That just means that I was very angry. I would'nt attack you unless you did something bad though, like take a kid hostage or attack someone or make a threat." he explained. He went over to the door taking Derrick along with him.

*Knock Knock* "Yue? Did I do something? I'm sorry if I did. I could leave if you want...." he said

OiginalLimbershadow

Vivian Serenity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:06 am

Vivian glanced toward the bathroom.
"Well," she said with a quiet sigh, "this puts a damper on the evening."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:08 am

Kiru made it to the table near the one everyone was playing at, and sat all five trays of cookies down safely. The cookies were piled up high in a pyramid shape on each tray. Five different types of cookies: Chocolate chip, Ginger Snap, Mollases, Sugar Cookies, and Chocolate Fudge. Plenty for everyone. She was surprised to see one of the male fur's run off to the restroom. What had she missed? Concerned fo him, she ran to the bathroom door. She wasn't much for the privacy of others, or the boundaries of gender labelled bathrooms, so she went right in. Leaving Rocky outside.
"Hey, mister... why are you crying?"

Mika Hisoka

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:50 am

Derrick stood up from the table, grabbing his drink and throwing his cards down. He shoved his chair over, causing it to clatter loudly as it hit the floor. By the time anyone would have cared to notice, Derrick was charging through the front entrance. He headed outside and stopped, taking a good look around.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:06 am

Yue turned slowly and looked at the girl; "Oh, I'm not crying, sweetie. I just needed to cool of. Too many exposed bodies. Shall we go." He was making it look like he was washing his face and left the bathroom. He looked at Rocky and smiled. "Hey, your cheating," he laughed and returned to the table as if nothing was wrong. "Who won this hand and why is Derrick outside in the Rain?"

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:28 am

Kiru raised an accusing brow. Was he really trying to act like nothing was wrong? She trailed behind him out of the men's restroom. "Okay, maybe not crying, but really upset.", she admitted. Kiru looked up at Rocky on her way out of the restroom, and caught a glance of his face and figure. She hadn't realized how handsome he was when she first saw him. She shook any fantasizing thoughts of romance out of her head as she crossed the room to the card table, with a table of fresh-baked cookies beside it. "Dunno. Maybe he needed to get some fresh air or to cool off? He must have got too hot and bothered. I would too if I saw a bunch of sexy, naked guys sitting around a table together." She chuckles deviously.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games