Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:55 am
"Aw, man," said Cyborg as he lowerd his head down.

"But all in all I stilllove you guys but I gotta love mother and fatehr more then you two. Oh, and love aunt Raven more too. Heheheh," laughed Gemini. She walked towards her father Robin and layed next to him and rubbed agaisnt him. "See love him more heheh," as she teased to Cyborg.

"Gemini," said Starfire with a smile knowing how bad she's being now.

"Well, no matter what she still a total brat cause Robin spoiled you too much," teased Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:59 am
'Gemini that enough' Robin said sternly. He didn't want to upset anyone or pick favourites between them they were all even.

Sirius hovered in mid-air sensing the resitment at the girl with wings (Gemini) and how she was making the brave one angry. He growled dropping a braggage of apples down upon her head. Mean girl.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:09 am
"I know I'm just joking, OW!" yelled Gemini as apples fell on her head. "Anyways me sorry," she said.

"Ah, I know you are kiddo. No one can ever stay mad at you forever," said Cyborg as he taclked her down to the ground playfully.

"Ah," said Gemini as she pushed him off and taclked him too. They both play like what grown up and teenage wolfs do.

Starfire smiled at how they played playfully. And said, "Gemini do you love everyone in the Titans?"

Then Gemini and Cyborg stopped playing and heard what Starfire said. They both looked confused but than Gemini answered, "Of, course I do mother. And what about I said earlierI'm sorry. But all in all I love evrybody in the Titans. all of took me in when nobody else would because of my powers."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:13 am
'It's OK Gemini we know you love us all equally.' Robin smiled though confused about the apples hit her head.

Sirius grinned he teleported into the libary infront of his sister. He nudged her slightly smiling. He teleported her an apple. Smiling.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:17 am
"And we're happy we did." Raven said to Gemini. Even if she didn't express it that much, Raven loved Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:26 am
"Of course me do," said Gemini. "For I'm full of love and happieness now cause of you all," she said.

"Hm, I'm glad," said Starfire.

"But ask Star?" asked Cyborg.

"Yeah,mom why?" asked Gemini.

"Oh, no reason," said Starfire.

"K," said Gemini ashe she taclked Best Boy down next but palyfully. "And one ather thing too. Beasty here taught me how to shapeshift," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 pm
'Yeah you learnt from the master' BB stepped up. Smiling now fully appreciaitng the return of Gemini and glad the group was becoming a family again. He smiled at Raven a slivering feeling of passion rooting through his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:55 pm
Piosen Fang thought to herself as she watched them from above, 'Hm, maybe I can get them to show me where Gemini is or maybe I can just follow them.'  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:24 pm
Gemini smiled and said, "Yeah Unlce BB. You are the master when it comes to teaching me how to shape shift. Mother is good at teaching me how to fly well and father taught me how to fight like him incase that my powers backfire on me or don't work again. For that can happen to a hero with powers. Anyways Aunt Raven taught me how to meditate and to control my emotions and to read. But I found the reading part boring. Then Unlce Cyborg taught me how to build with my hands along with math and science."

"Well, stuff like that is inportant for a child such as you. Oh, I mean young lady," said Cyborg.

Then Starfire said, "But wasn't Raven also apart of not just reading and stuff. Wasn't it the language arts and so on and so fourth."

"Yes, she was," said Cyborg. "And Star taught you to speak some tameran language and we all chipped in on the cooking part," he said.

"Yes, and now she is good on all parts except for the math," said Starfire.

"Hey, not my est subject," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:39 pm
Vesta smiled and bit into the apple. She looked outside and wanted to leave the stupid library for some nice summer air.

Argent wispered to Spider-Robin. "What are you doing? Do you sence someone?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:05 pm
Raven rolled her eyes. "Hey, reading is important." She noticed Beast Boy smiling at her, sending more of the emotion Raven identified as love through her body. She glanced at him, returning a smile through her eyes before looking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:31 am
Adonis suddenly twicthed invountarily. This meant someone was in close proximity to the cave. The invisbility spell should keep them out. He got up his knife ready just incase.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:55 am
Beastboy looked down. He didn't want anyone to know yet and besides maybe Raven was only pitiyng him I mean he was no Robin...

Sirius opened the libary windows letting a gust of clean air breeze in. While he used his magic to re-stack the shelves and pull the cases up. Allwoign room for them to play.

'We need a plan before we go storming in this guys are dangerous. Sooo any ideas ?' Spider-robin forced to hurry and formulate a plan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:58 am
Aqualad thought for a moment and said,"is it dark in their?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:31 am
'It may be a high possiblity. Why do you have an idea ?' Spider-robin asked relieved somone had thought of an idea.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games