Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:33 pm
Fox walked down the hallway if the tower and towards Gemini's room. she peaked in and notice that Gemini was finally awoke. She smiled, walked in, turned into a red fox, jumped on the bed with Gemini, and said, "Why hello there Gemy. your awake now."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:43 pm
Gemini sat up in her bed and see's Fox jumpon her bed in her red fox form. "Oh, yes Fox I'm up. And I feel a little refresh," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:54 am
'Theirs little time i'm afraid. The little solotution i've set up will only last till midnight and it'll take me a long time to find my brother. I should start now.' Arachnid replied tightly and squemishly, this was famil breaking solution, though it was the only solotution they had.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:26 am
'Ok..take Cyborgs car if you need it. Arachnid please keep Scott safe and stay in conacts. For all of us. Don't let it be another couple of years before we talk again' Robin voice was soft as he helped put Scott in the back of the car. Cyborg wouldn't mind, it was for a good cause. He passed Arachnid the keys smiling weakly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:26 am
'Thanks. I promise, i'll be back as soon as possible' Arachnid began gratefully shaking Robins hand he got into the car starting it up he actiavted the hover function. He belted himslef and Scott up and with one last brave look at Robin he raced through the streets and onto the sloshy waters below. He'd back. Just hold tight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:20 pm
"That's good to here," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:47 pm
"Where's everyone. Where's brother, mother, and father and Arachnid?" asked Gemini.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:32 am
Robin turned round slowly his head bowed down as he leaped into the air and glided back to the tower slowly cherishing the short and brief memories he possed off Scott and Gemini and dreaded how hard the hit off Scott departure was going to have with on her.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:37 pm
"Oh, your mother's here and the three boys should be on their way back. . .I hope," said Fox as she looked towards Gemini's window.

Starfire sat in the couch of the main room and starred off into space. She then stood up and walked towards the huge window.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:13 am
Robin landed on the roof as he'd mastered the last fews stairs on a ridcously long staircase. He let out a deep and troulbed sigh before slowly making his way back into the tower. He had heavy and destructive news weighing him down. He wished so much he could postpone the news, but thier was no choice it was a thing eventually it would be noticed in a very short period of time.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:59 pm
"Huh," sighed Starfire as she looked towards the ocean water.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:25 pm
Gemini heard what Fox said and saw her expression. "Oh," she said. She then lied on her belly, on ehr bed, and next to Fox.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:37 am
Robin slowly walked into the tower looking for Starfire. His hard and heavy hitting news began to weigh him down. He hated to tell them this but.. it had to be done thier was no other option about it. He found Starifre by the smashed window. 'Starfire thiers something I need to tell you' he said firmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:46 pm
As Starfire was starring towards the oceanfor a while now. She heard Robin and turned around and hear what he he said. She looked towards him and asked, "What is it?"

Fox lied her head next to Gemini and leaned against her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:29 am
'Arachnid and Scott are not coming back. They're going to be away for a long while from what Arachnid's told me.' Robin coutninued soflty. Hoping that would somehow soften the blow on the group. He just hoped it worked with Gemini as well.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff