Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:31 am

"Long ago." Kouga replied determinately.

(btw I g2g soon, but will be back at 2:30 am gaia)
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:34 am

Daisuke got up off the round sheepishly. He was nervous but ready.

"What will the impact of the blow be like if we do get hit by the coin or you?"

D a i j b

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:35 am

" Well i assume that Dai-kun is ready too so i will start."
" Oh and to make it more interesting try to come here and touch me."
"It wont be fun if you just dodge."
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:36 am

((srry but my PC is a little bit laggy today.I am going to restart it soon. But not right now.))

D a i j b

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:37 am

"Ok then..." Kouga said, taking off his weights.
He charged straight at Ric, but halfway there he sidestepped to the right, trying to confuse Ric.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:40 am

"Well i won't try hit you but if the coin hit's your head....."
"Have you ever let been shot whit shotgun ?" Ric makes very wide smile.
"Ok i will start, and first one to touch me will get special prize ." *Wink*
*Ric shoots 3 coins at both Daisuke and Kouga.*

3Rton

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:42 am

*handsigns*

A clone poofed next to Diasuke-kun, an exact replica of him. Then they charged Ric-sensei both going oppsite directions. Once they reached Ric-sesnei, they poofed into thin air and the real Daisuke was nowhere to be found.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:45 am

Kouga almost panicked when he saw the coins coming straight at him, but he forced himself to calm down. A weak mind makes a weak person, he thought. At the last moment, he jumped to the left, avoiding all 3 coins.

ll Shinzo ll

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:45 am

"You guys didn't really get point but... well this way it's just more tiring for you and more fun for me."
*Ric Ric takes 30 coins from hes bag and shoots them rapidly at Kouga.*
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:50 am

Daisuke, hidden in a tree, see the coins flying towards Kouga.
"KOUGA, WATCH OUT!"
While Ric-sensei was occupied with pelet like coins at Kouga, he figured it was time to move in for "the kill". Daisuke lunged from out the tree at ric-sensei.
"I have you now!"

D a i j b

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:54 am

"Huoh you don't get it.
*Ric made small wrist movement and fired 3 coins at Daisuke one at head other at knee and third at elbow.*
"Hmm 3 coins left and i have to recharge" Ric thinks.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:54 am

Eh? Why only me?! Kouga thought as he watched the barrage of coins heading his way.
He jumped to the left to avoid the first half, then spun with his left foot to pivot his body around so he avoided 2 coins that barely grazed his side. Co-ordination is the strength of the warrior's mind. He reminded himself. He then somersaulted forwards to avoid the rest of the coins...but two stray coin pierced his shoulder as he underestimated the distance, and he gritted his teeth in pain as blood splattered onto the ground behind him, and he skidded to a stop.

As Ric looked down into his bag to "recharge", Kouga dashed in to close the distance. I HAVE to get him! he thought, his right hand starting to aim forward in instinct.

ll Shinzo ll

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:00 am

"Keh, not too bad for brats.." Ric says to himself.
*Ric takes 3 coins and does something to them before he throws them in ground before him.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:02 am

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! What the Hell!" Daisuke colapsed from the air and straight to the ground on his back with a thud. His knee and elbow had minor cuts, but his head was gushing blood. Once he hit the ground he reached out for Ric's foot, but it was to far for the injured ninja to reach.

D a i j b

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:02 am

Not good! Kouga thought as he saw Ric throw the 3 coins. He skidded to a stop, and made a shadow clone who charged right into where Ric threw the coins. He then made a wind barrier to protect himself for what would come.

Hearing Daisuke, Kouga forced himself not to look at him. Distraction will only make you weaker. He reminded himself.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games