Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:53 am
'Nimbus what else do you know ?' Robin demanded an hint if impatientness in his voice. Time was running out slowly and something needed to be done.

'I know that villain Western hunter is involved and experiemtned on Arachnid. I know where his lab is but I need your help' he replied grimly hating to ask them for help.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 pm
Raven asked, "What else do you need?" If it helped them to get to this Western Hunter, then it would have to be done.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:07 pm
Turgon sat in his chair, in the base, and had his mask off. His wolf eye looked so strage and creepy and since that side of his face is burnt it was even creepier.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:52 am
'You see the trick is. The lab in under Brotherbloods academy and I need help breaking in. Of course this all for you benefit of course' he chuckled vicosuly remaning dommant in the air.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:38 am
Raven knew that breaking into the lab would help Arachnid if they could find anything useful. She glanced over at Robin, waiting for him to reply to Nimbus. Still, she wondered what Nimbus needed in the lab.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:44 am
'Ok Nimbus it's a deal. But first we need rest to re-cooperate we'll begin in the morrning at eight am sharp' he muttured hating the situation the group had been placed in.

'Very well i'll be back then' he cackled shooting off into the distant sky as he looked for somewhere to sleep up for the night.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:49 am
Raven watched Nimbus go with narrowed eyes. She didn't want to work with him, but it looked like the only way they could help Arachnid. "I suppose we should get some rest right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:40 am
'I guess we better do. Tommorw's going to be a big day so everyone rest up' he tone was airy pre-occupied. He made his way to his room getting ready to sleep and rest up for tommorw.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:21 pm
"Hm, come Gemini,"said Starfire as she started walking back inside the tower.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Gemini went back inside the tower but didn't feel tired at all or she thinks. Gemini sat on her bed in her room and not so sure if its alright to trust Nimbus. What happened if he was leading them into a trap or something.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:37 pm
Raven went to her room and got ready to sleep. She slipped into bed. Thoughts of Nimbus leading them into a trap flitted through her mind, but she knew it would be worth it if they could help out Arachnid. Plus, they could always get out of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:42 pm
"Huh," sighed Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:45 am
Robin felll in into a deep restless sleep involving various tosses and turns his dreams and thoughts filled of Nimbus and how easily things could go wrong. His hands were tied but Gemini was staying behind. She'd been put into far to much danger lately.

Arachnid took shelterd under a makeshift hut of two tree branches covering two rcoks. He lay down trying to get a little bit of sleep fearing tommorw was going to be long and big.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:45 pm
Starfire lied on her bed and under her covers. She than fell straight to sleep.

Fox has been walking and walking for hours. She found a cave and as she awalked insdie it felt lonely, cooler, and scary. She layed on the rough rocky ground and was tired of being on ehr own but I guess that's the price or soemthing she has to pay.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers