Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:39 am
Diamond looked at him,"Yes and I love him, but this is your son, and you should at least be more involved with your son. I am not trying to be your girl again, frankly I think your an a**, but you are my sons father and my son should know who his father is, instead of thinking that his dad is nothing more but a dead beat dad."

Dayna sighed,"I Loved You, and I meant it, but I cant ruin you, I cant do to you what was done to me.'

Tenten smiled and snuggled him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:42 am
Neji sighed and crossed his arms."..I need to be alone..if you don't mind."

Sasuke smirked and crossed his arms."Maybe you should tell your son I'm an a** sorry 'hun' but I can't."

Jimi traced her jawline gently and kissed her cheek gently, hugging her.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:52 am
Diamond looked at him and smirked,"Congratulations, you are a dead beat, oh and dont worry, I wont tell my on what a disgrace his father is, I'll just tell him that Neji is his father, and that his eyes came from his mother," with that she started to walk away.

Dayna sighed and started to walk away.

Tenten hugged him tight.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:00 am
He gave a sigh."Fine fine what do you want me to do Diamond?"Sasuke asked her.

Neji turned away and looked to the ground silently.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:03 am
Diamond smirked, she knew he would respond to this. She turned around,"I want you be what you are,I want you to be his father."

Dayna sighed watching Neji and thinking of the day in her house when they made love. She sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:05 am
"You mean father the child?"Sasuke quirked an eyebrow."And if I refuse, you gonna lie to your own son?"

Neji looked up to the sky and closed his eyes.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:07 am
Diamond looked at him,"You would leave me with no choice, I'd rather raise my son thinking his father loves him then thinking that his father abandoned him." She was referring to Neji loving her son.

Dayna looked at him and then she stood up, she decided to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:12 am
"Goodbye Dayna.."Neji stated calmly and looked down, his heart still ached, what did he do to deserve this pain?

Sasuke sighed and crossed his arms."Uh huh..and if I reveal myself to him after you've deliberately lied to him, I'll tell him that I am his father, not Neji, now good day"  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:14 am
Diamond looked at him,"Good idea, come and tell him your the fahther and disappear that would leave a nice image of you."

Dayna sighed, she did not want to deal with this.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:15 am
"Like I give a damn"Sasuke muttered and walked off with a wave.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:23 am
Diamond rubbed her belly,"I bet even Itachi would be a better father then you," with that she walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:25 am
He paused and looked at Diamond."Don't you talk about my damn brother infront of me."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:27 am
She smirked,"Itachi, Itachi, Itachi, Itachi, Itachi, Itachi,..." she kept saying his name as she walked away rubbing her belly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:29 am
Sasuke glared and stood infront of her, holding the knife to her belly."Say it again and I'll kill the baby."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 am
Diamonds heart skipped her beat and her fear was overwhelming as she started to breathe heavier,"You wouldn't,...." she closed her eyes tight in fear.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games