Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:34 pm

" Make me sound like a backstabing... alright ill tell her " cloud said wraping his arms around her to holds her close. " ill tell her just because she might think something diffrent when all i was trying to do was get to know her..."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:38 pm

selena looked at cloud" oh i had thought you had spent more time with her than you had said " selena blush and grabs his hand "yes cloud i will marry you " selean gigles "i wonder whata cloud felt like thou i wonder if they fell fulffy like a cute kitty " selena smiled and rubs her hand up his arm and back down

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:43 pm

Grabing her he shot them into the air where they landed on an cloud, he realy didnt know how to exaplain way a cloud felt like himself but selena could figure it out for herself. He mainly came up her to just watch the moon but he just hoped it helped with her curiosity, he knew it would make her even happier.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:53 pm

selena was shacking and looking at cloud" are ....are we actuly on a cloud" selena look down over the edge and the ran back and clunge on too cloud " cloud-d-d " as soon ans she felt kinda safe selen asat down again and felt the cloud " it felt likea flufly kitty selena looked at cloud" this made me so happy here this is the greasted gift anyone has ever givin me " selena truned around and kiss him deeply

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Kissing Selena back passionetly Cloud said "Im glad this made you happy." Cloud pulled Selena against him again as there lips locked and there tounges entwined.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:05 pm

selena looks at cloud" its fells likea fluffy kitty up here "selena smiles "but cloud can we get down now im kinda scred of highest "selena gigles and push him over and kiss him and the gigles

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Kissing her back cloud said " I would but u'd have to get off of me first and well im pretty sure, I dotn want you to " Cloud gave her a warm smile before looking her all over and saying " Wow your beautiful."
( Ill be back asap tonight )
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:17 pm

selena looks at cloud "im so happy right now cloud "
selena "but sweetie can we get down now id really like my fett on the ground so i canget dress again or had you forgotten that were not dressed "selena gigles

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:24 pm

" Of course love " Coud said grabing Selena and brought them both back to the ground.
(brb asap)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 pm

selena blushed at cloud "you really think so "selena got dressed again and looked at cloud al nice and warm again and she smiled and took his hand "cloud my heart was broken beyond all reason but then you happend when hehtrus broke my heart i thought id never love again or get overhim then this happen yuo asked me to marry you and i accpeted and know i fell happy again "selena watch him get dressed "when do you want to get married "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:29 pm

" Yes i think so and im glad ur happy love " Cloud said finishing geting dressed as he thought of the time and place he wanted to get married. " Ill let you decide sweetness " He said with a warm smile that he's never realy shown anyone else.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:30 am

Shrugging Haru smiles at her before sighing "she's un predictable and I sort of guessed she wouldn't be able to stop herself" she say's with another sigh. "Well i'll see you later" Haru say's ebfore walking down the stairs and into the kitchen to get and apple and some blood. Walking back up to her room she closes the door before locking it. Walking over to the window she opens it before sitting on the ledge.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kyarii Kuran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:34 am

Keirah went to her room and left the door open, she went to her small balcony and looked down at the forests below.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:40 am

selena and cloud went to thier room then next mroing selena awoke feeling better than ever .selena went looking for haru selenia thout to her selenia "lets see the time it 10:00 she should be in the kithcne right now " selena walks down to the kithen and opens the door"haru you in here "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:44 am

selena walks in "huh no answer maybe she in the libray" selena walkinto the libray haru not in there either "huh i wonder where she could be " selena goes and knock on harus door "haru you wake yet ?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games