Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:28 pm

"there here about time" the dogs run behind kit just incase he need there help
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:29 pm

"We can't let them but the ladders on the walls" *Said leo jumping into a crowd and slashes 10 soldiers and dodged an axe*

Leoknight777

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:30 pm

byakuga yells "leo where are the ladders me and the dogs we take care of them for you" byakuga said running around
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Reiko grabbed her whip and slashed at the soldiers. Crap, she thought, im supposed to stay in the back and heal. she stepped behind the other leaf ninja.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:31 pm

tenka started to rain lighting out of his mouth, sending some of the men flying and electrocuted.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:32 pm

byakuga held a katana in his hand and the dogs carried kunais "ill take those ladders down for you leo"

teddy_byakuga

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:34 pm

"Byakuga help out reiko so she can heal rather than fighting" *Said leo killing three spearmens*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Reiko watched the fight. "is there any way i can help from back here?" she asked.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:35 pm

runs to reiko "reiko im gaurding you "as byakuga got infront of her .. the 15 dogs got in a formation with kunais in there mouths
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:36 pm

"byakuya... i don't need guarding." she dodged an arrow. "im perfectly capable of defending myself."

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:37 pm

Kit was soon surrounded by the soilders. "Wind rotation." Kit spun violently to the right. Rotating in place he gaterd wind in a 10m raidus around him. The wind swirld violently and the soilders where sent flying back in a flurry. Some slamming into other soilders and others just hitting trees. Kit took a good look around. There where many ninja here but only 5 at most fighting. "I wis i could tell them to help....But not my village." Kit said as a soilder caught him off goarud and hit him with a spear. Kit moved quickly so it only sliced open his right forearm. He shoved the soilder back and jumped to the top of the gates. His arm began to bleed as he looked around. "Any med ninja here?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:38 pm

Ben once again jumped above the wall shouting "Katon Housenka no Jutsu!" (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique) He shot several burst at various ladders. "Yeah!" He said as he fell back torwads earth.

master gaelin

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:38 pm

"leo said .. but okay then " byakuga ran into the crowd the the dogs watching anf byakuga stabs about 3 of them but is over crowded "ugh help e doggys" the dogs charge and tackles the crowd and byakuga dodges barely a axe "pshh wow "
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:39 pm

reiko moved over to him. "im a medic ninja. let me see your arm." she looked at his arm. " a deep wound, but clean. Healing hands!" the chakra glowed around her palm and she closed up the wound. "here you go"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm

(HEY WHY CAN BYAKUGA STAY!!))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games