Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:49 am
Bloodbane levitated up. He wanted to finish the fight fast. "Looks like it'll be a point for the villians this time around." Bloodbane made the surrounding shadows form into a giant orb above his head. The orb flew at Crystal.

Raven flew backwards. She held in a cry of pain and hit Persephone with a large amount of dark energy.

Nightwing sighed in relief. "It's good that you're okay, Gemini." He hugged his daughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:31 pm
Haru woke up just in time to see the orb heading towards Crystal and used all his strength to jump in front of her to take the hit. once the orb hit, he went sailing through the air and into a tree.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:56 pm
As Gemini felt the hug of both parents who had adopted her when she was only a child, she said, "Hm, of course I'm ok. I still live because my purpose in life isn't done yet. Well, lets just say I won't die easily."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:21 pm
Bloodbane shook his head. "Wow, your boyfriend really loves you. Too bad he's an idiot."

Nightwing nodded his head. "No you won't. We should get back to the others."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:03 pm
Crystal looked at bloodbane. She still couldnt get up. Her eyes and hands glowed making the earth underneath bloodbane crumble fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:21 pm
"No, youwon't Gemini for you have a stron heart," said Starfire. She than nodded to Nightwing.

Iris than punched Persephone in the face.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:22 pm
"Right, so lets go," send Gemini as she got her angel wings ready and out. she than ahd her healing powers heal her cuts up again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 am
Bloodbane levitated up, so he wasn't standing on the ground anymore. "Guess I'm still the winner here." Bloodbane smirked. He manipulated the metal at the end of the chains into blades and swung them down towards Crystal.

Nightwing stood up. "This time, I'm taking the motorcycle." He walked over to it and started it up. "Let's go."

Raven sent more another wave of dark energy at Persephone.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:19 pm
Crystal dodged. She manipulated the ground and veins grabbing Bloodbane's wrist and making the veins going threw his wrist.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:23 pm
Bloodbane grit his teeth to keep from crying out in pain. The chains came around and sliced away the vines. He held his bleeding wrist. A shadow came up and wrapped around his wrist to act like a cloth bandage to keep it from bleeding too much. He shot a wave of shadows at Crystal.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm
Crystal jumped up out of the way. She smirked. "I think your winning streak is over." She created a sharp rock heading toward him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:36 pm
Bloodbane smirked. "Oh really, I don't share your thought." Bloodbane made the chains swing around and smash the rock into dust. He made a shadow rise and fly towards Crystal in the shape of a spear.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:39 pm
Crystal jumped out of the way but the shadow got her leg. She tried not to make a big deal of it. She fell to the ground. "Augh..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:42 pm
Bloodbane followed the shadow up by swinging the chains towards Crystal. The chains moved at the ends to form sharp blades.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:46 pm
Crystal made a shield around her of rock. She wouldnt be able to fight so she definded herself.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games