Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 pm
M o k i F a i r y
(Exactly all jutsu's except bloodlines require hand signs)

(what do you think sharingan is....but we just drop it)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:29 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
iZann
((We're just letting you know what's wrong...
If you were against Death God or Hector they would fly through the roof. Literally.
Cold isn't a bijuu...actually what IS she? XD))

(i still don't get how it is wrong......the leaf is the sharingan's form of genjutsu(most people have it except sasuke and itochi)
itochi=crow
sasuke=snake

(( It`s Itachi and now will EVERYBODY STOP OOC I need to re-post my move because Zeramaru would have to read threw all of this crap. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:30 pm
Destiny sighed still messing around with her sword. "are you ready or not!" she called out to the akatsuki member that wanted to attack her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:35 pm
Zann then turned to the lady twirling her sword,
"I'm sorry miss, but I didn't catch your name...are you from this village?" He asked in a surprisingly pleasant voice. Never underestimate the power of women...especially one that can suddenly turn into a demon.

((I am NOT like Moki...I ask politely first. RAWR.))  

iZann

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:40 pm
"No I'm not actually, but I am no enemy to this one either. I've come to find hanzo, I need to hear something from him. I am an a Shinobi from the leaf village, and its Destiny, or Dess either one " She smiled towards the starnger  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:46 pm
(( D:< Are you saying something about me and zero sharingan genjutsu dont work on me anymore))
Sypher laid back up and spoke proudly "Done now to wait to initiate my plan". He turned to watch around as the ground was now just bone and no earth.  

M o k i F a i r y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:01 am
"So, what are you plan on doing? By the way I never got your name." hs esaid looking to him still on guard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:02 am
a wind clone of zero flashed in out of a gut of wind in front of Sypher. the clone put his hand out
"lets start over"  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:12 am
Destiny poofed in front of the mysterious x akatsuki member. "What buisness do you have, if your in Akatsuki?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:16 am
Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
((smart move dark tho i think that crap only works on the kyuubi...but sure ill play allong meh no need yonbi's help today!!!))

Zeramaru simply walked towards hanzo anything that would touch the sand would rot not because of the yonbi's power but due to the last jutsu he did.
"I just love to reload during battle!" Zeramaru said excitedly as he reloaded the riboruba.

(( No the description says and I quote “This jutsu produces a seal "sit" (座) on the user's hand that can suppress a Tailed Beast's influence over its host.

“Hmm….a sand jutsu this should be easy enough….”

*Hanzo raised both of his hands and moved them forward facing Zeramaru. His hands then started to have a static glow to them.*

Lightning Mirrage

*Billions of lightning bolts shot from Hanzo’s hands at Zeramaru that would wrap around Zeramaru shocking him but since the sand was protecting him the lightning would hit the sand most likely turning the sand into glass because lightning can’t rot.*

(( Lightning mirrage is the signature move of Tenka but since we are fused I can use some of his moves and attributes. ))

((touche...))

Glass shards fell down but Zeramaru just walked undeterred and pointed the ribourba directily at the head. (I never did stop walking nor did you make me stop)
"does not seem right to shoot you yet." He said as he spun it and placed it in its holster.
Zeramaru unrolled his scroll and summoned 1 puppet ...for now...
"Requeim my dear friend!" He said laughing as a man size puppet appeared next to him and he walked backwards.
"Shall we dance?" He said to Hanzo as the requiem puppet shot 1 chakra string towards hanzo's hand and annother to the other hand comming from the hands of requiem.
"it is a dance to die for!" Zeramaru said laughing as he moved a finger causing the chest area to open and showed it was full of blades rusty new old and some poisoned.

((puppetry also needs no seals... you just gotta move yer fingers alot...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:18 am
Sypher simply stared at him for a few seconds "Sir, you are on my list so im afraid at one point I will have to kill you" He simply grabbed at the clone and shot out of his palm a bone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:20 am
Dark-Ninja70
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
iZann
((We're just letting you know what's wrong...
If you were against Death God or Hector they would fly through the roof. Literally.
Cold isn't a bijuu...actually what IS she? XD))

(i still don't get how it is wrong......the leaf is the sharingan's form of genjutsu(most people have it except sasuke and itochi)
itochi=crow
sasuke=snake

(( It`s Itachi and now will EVERYBODY STOP OOC I need to re-post my move because Zeramaru would have to read threw all of this crap. ))

((shut up please i like to read ...i read the entire chatroom and some crap in the recycle bin the other day...1 it is itachi not itochi...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:24 am
havockboy
The double of Zeramaru slaps zann then says "byies!"
It pulled back the kunai and rand down the stairs.

((you never asked so it aint the funny one))

((No I did, like a post long time ago...I said "Zeramaru is what?" Hang on, I'll find it again...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:25 am
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it is just like the raven from itachi

((Um me wanna ask a favor...someone kill this guy first!!! the raven's itachi used is called Utakata ( Ephemeral) ...do you even have mangekyo cause it required... if you do how long have you used it mine are basicly new since i only used my eyes 9 times for the entire time i've been here and i've been here since DT))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games