Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:13 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi's fire bird flew into the vilage and covering it to make sure of something. not far behind can a man with black wings flying through and entering the mist, he flew down and landed on the docks. "Hmm, alright lets get to work." Jedi walked into the village, his wings normally would have folded to inside his cloak but this time they didn't.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
After a long journey, Daisuke finnaly arrived in Kiri. He had just finished taking his mask off and covering his Kumo ANBU tattoos. He waited for Arianna at the gates. In the meantime, he put on some clothes that were less limelight-ish.User Image
(What Daisuke looks like now. A Normal citizen with a "backpack".))

D a i j b

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:36 am
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail came in. He wanted to stay by the water, so he dove in and started goofing off. He was doing Jutsus and different things when he came acrossed a frozen cube. It was black as night and extremely heavey. He was verily able to remove it from the water without drowning himself. He stared at it for many minutes before deciding to take it back to grass. He left soon after, heading quickly to Kusa with the metal box that contained Uno Harum's Heart.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:50 pm
When Daisuke would look back he would not see Ariana anywhere. Little did he know Ariana had already changed and had hitched a piggy back ride. She covered his eyes so he would finally figure it out.
"Well come on Suke onwards we have stuff to do."
Ariana said playfully as she lightly tapped her kneels against his sides like one would do to a horse.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:23 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
His mouth bulged and filled with air and his eyes expand wildly! He turned his head and looked at Ari, who was now on his back, charging him on. "GAH!! Damn girl! You're so random! Ah the hell with it..." He gripped her legs and walked on challenging himself with the little extra weight.
User Image

*Edit*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:40 pm
((Lol daisuke i did that to you not a horse. aw nvm a horse will do XD))
Ariana felt riding the horse was much lighter on her feet so it made a great alternative to walking.
"Well we could always check his office. If I was a kage I'd most likely be there."
Ariana stated wondering how they would get into the Mizukage's office.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:43 pm
(XD!!!! Sure? Cuz I'll edit.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:57 pm
D a i j b
(XD!!!! Sure? Cuz I'll edit.)

((lol im interested to see ur reply so yes edit XD))  

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:35 pm
(xD Shall we move on?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:09 am
((Lol yes you post in the next place))
Ariana felt he was going too slow but it sure beat walking at least.
"Onwards!!!"
Ariana wrapped her arms around his neck and over his shoulders securely, to get a good grip.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:25 pm
(We'll go to the Hyouton clan dojo and ask some questions)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:09 pm
Zane arrived at the docks to see Luo's uncle manning one of the boats. He waved at him as he ran over to him. "Yo, how have you been?" Zane asked him, it's been a while since he's used a boat. He normaly just rides the waves, it's good training for chakra control. "Well you know how it is, you taking care of Luo?" he asked laughing. "You know it," Zane smirked as he gave the thumbs up. "Well we're heading for the market, me and two others, mind giving us a ride?" Zane asked hoping he'd say yes. He nodded and motioned them to hop on in. "Sweet, now to wait on those two."  

BluewolfofMibu

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:19 pm
Sana arrived in a poof of black sakura blossoms, her signature entrance, kind of a habit when living in the Mist Forests..I've arrived! She said happily, then skid to the side of Zane, she blinked her eyes out in the open seas of the water, then at the man in the boat, then at Zane as she waited for Matsuya.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:40 pm
Zane awed as several sakura blossoms fell on top of his head. He dusted them off and lauhged. "Nice entrance," Zane commented. He started thinking that he too should have an entrance, rather than just running up to the scene. "Now where's that bum at..."Zane wondered as he waited for Matsuya. "Now I know how Luo feels whenever I'm late. Irony sure is funny sometimes," Zane chuckled as he remembered always being the last one there, mostly due to the fact that he overslept all the time.  

BluewolfofMibu

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:45 pm
Matsuya ran up, almost out of breath. "Sorry Im late guys. But I like to take me time getting places." He sat in the boat by the other two. "So how long does it take to get there?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games