Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:31 pm
Kyoko got up the next morning with hopes to spend the day with Kazou. She'd been neglecting him, and without Mori around, he'd more than likely be stuck with a lot of slutty girls.
It was Sunday, and as Kyoko got in the shower, it was just past nine.
After she'd gotten out, she straightened her hair and put on a little make-up, less than usual; she didn't feel like trying.
She dressed herself in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a red button up shirt, a white ribbed tank top underneath. Her parents has just sent her a pair of new black, authentic vans so she wore them.

At ten, she texted Kazou,
"Good morning my sexy friend. Are you awake yet?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:03 pm
Kazou was brushing his teeth when he got Kyoko's message.
"good morning my sexy friend. are you awake yet?"
Kazou smiled, then rinsed his mouth.
"Yes actually my love, how are you this morning?" he texted back.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 pm
"I'm doing alright, actually. Better than I have in recent days.
Do you have any plans for the day? I miss you.
" Kyoko texted him, almost positive if he did, he'd give them up for her. Or at least, she hoped he would.

While she waited for his response, she made her bed. She'd cleaned her half of the room, it had been almost begging for attention. Since her break up with Mori, she'd let things go, and had things piling up which was unlike herself. Kyoko was usually a very clean organized person.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:03 pm
"no actually, can we hang out? i'm getting sick of hosting."
He texted her. Hosting was pointless, most of the girls asked about Mori, and he got tired of it after a while.
He started to depend on Kyoko for someone to talk to, and he didnt count that as a good thing.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:59 pm
Kyoko smiled, getting just the answer she'd been hoping for.
"indeed we can. we need to catch up on s**t. see you in a minute, boo(:" she replied, grabbing her keys.
When she got to the lobby, a boy sitting on one of the couches let her in, and she headed up to Kazou's room.
Kyoko stopped in front of his door and knocked before she opened it.
"Hey," she greeted, closing the door behind her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 pm
Kazou got Kyoko's message, then she walked in.
"Oh, hey." He said, sliding a tank top on, he just got finished putting his pants on, they werent buttoned up, so he quickly did that.
"Sorry, got here earlier than expected." He said, sliding a light blue v-neck on. His dog tags jangled as he pulled them out of his shirt.
His hair was done, for the most part. He walked into the bathroom, squirted some gel and spiked his hair in a fohawk. That was good enough today.
"What do you wanna do?" He asked, walking out of the bathroom. He slid on his black slip-on vans.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 pm
Kyoko thought for a minute.
"Well, hmm. do you wanna go to the mall? As selfish as it sounds, i just want to spend some money on myself. It would make me feel better," Kyoko said, sitting down on his bed.
Her left shoe had come untied.
As he was doing his hair, Kyoko read through his last few texts.
One from Mori said something along the lines of,
"i really miss kyoko. i feel terrible for what happened, but i really don't know what to do about it. i love her so much, it's killing me to be away from her."
Kyoko put his phone back on the bed, right before he came out of the bathroom.
"mall; that okay with you.?" she asked again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:00 pm
[ i miss this rp. it was awesome. too bad everyone who rp'd in it died! xp

fml. ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:16 pm
((I do too...Everyone just got too busy to RP confused ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 pm
[[yeah, same here. ;p

this is really weird, since i have no idea where to pick up.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:25 pm
It'd been a few days since June's visit, and Mayumi was starting to lose hope. June had most likely tried to talk to Travis, who turned her away, not wanting to talk.
Would she just give up and go home? She would tell Mayumi, wouldn't she?

Mayumi went with her urge, and dialed Travis's cell phone number, her already fast heart, pounding.
Please, Travis... she thought, tapping her fingers on the headboard of her bed.
The dial tone rang a few more times, but Mayumi didn't yet hang up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:12 am
June had come, trying to get Travis to talk to Mayumi, trying to get him to eat something, trying to get him to get out of his bed.
He regretted telling her the codes to the doors now…
“TRAVIS! You stink! When was the last time you ate? May is worried about you..You can‘t ignore her forever, she loves you..and you love her!” He remembered her saying to him as she straightened the room and pulled his curtains up, letting hard light into the room. He wanted them closed but he wouldn’t get up to close them. He pulled the blanket over his face.

Whether his eyes were closed or open all he saw was Mayumi’s broken body that day…
He even had nightmares now.
Mayumi was killed three times a night in his dreams.
And every single death tore a new pain into him. Losing her each time.

He lost track of time and date in his room. He knew it wasn’t too long-it couldn’t have been-
It felt like years…
His phone rang beside his head and he winced at the sound. June had put it there for when she called.
He glanced at the glowing screen.
May <3
Sometimes he would forget she was still alive, surprising him to see the name
He missed her so much. Being with her, talking to her.
He hit send and put the phone to his ear and said nothing.
He was being selfish not letting her go but he needed to hear her voice again. Needed to know she was alive and well.

((**sigh** Travis is so meloncholy xp ))  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:34 pm
The dial tone finally stopped. Confused, Mayumi looked at the phone, the timer running.

He'd actually picked it up.

"Travis, it's May," she paused. All the things she could say were tangling themselves, her thoughts jumbled. Mayumi hardly expected Travis to answer. It'd been nearly two weeks since they'd spoken.

"I really miss you," she spat out, her heart pounding. "I don't know how much longer I can stand being away from you. I'd do anything to have you back. I need you."
Mayumi paused for a moment, then said, rather softly,
"I love you, Travis."

Those few small words had so much more to May, than anyone could ever understand.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:22 am
“Travis, it’s May…”

Hearing her voice comforted him. She had always been the one that could calm him down.
Still he said nothing, only concentrated on her words. This may be the last time he would hear her.
He would memorize her soprano.

And still…
Hearing her twisted something inside of him making him feel worse.
Only tightening the chords that linked his heart to hers.
It made him long for her even more. To touch and hold her.
Mayumi had stopped talking and he was about to hang up when he heard, “I love you”
Travis’ lips parted forming the word “I” but still no sound came.
He squeezed his eyes shut running his hand over his eyes, they stung.
I love you, too.

Closing the phone he still held it in his fist.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:15 pm
Mayumi looked at her phone, the timer was stopped, and flashing. It then returned to the default menu page.

Tears stung at Mayumi's eyes, threatening to spill over. He wouldn't even say a word to her.
Mayumi's chest ached as she cried. It'd become a daily things. Waves of it came, and she'd cry for hours.
What am I supposed to do? I have no one.

It was true.
Mayumi had spent almost all her time with Travis since she'd first arrived at the school. She honestly had no other friends within the entire school.

Suicidal thoughts invaded her mind and for the first time, Mayumi seriously considered the worth of her own life.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games