Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:10 pm
Luo1304
As they neared the building, Luo could hear a commotion, and see broken window glass from the top floor the Mizukages office. "Hmmm. He's definitely busy," Luo muttered. Going into the downstairs area, he left the body at the staircase with a note that read,

Mizukage,

It is I Luo Ushio and Zane as well. This is the body of now deceased spy of konoha, Ragnossa. We found him in the act of attempting to kill our teammate Luna. His eyes have been taken by us and preserved so that we may transplant them after the jounin exams. If the leaf sent a spy, we believe that they may be planning something. You might want to look into this. Thank you for your time.

With that, the clone forged a single seal, poofing into mist.

*looks at the building* I wonder whats going on up there. oh well *dissapears and heads back to the house*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 pm
Matsuya's messenger hawk, Katsumi, flew in through the window. He dropped a note from Matsuya on the desk and flew out.

"Hey Oroami-sensei. We have something to tell you. We're going to Konoha for a few days, us and Zane. We'll explain to you when we see you next. Its hard to write down all that's happened. So until next time, just know that something very important to us is going on." Matsuya and Sana  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:56 pm
A tall teenager with spikey blondish hair walked up to the office, he looked at it with his blue eyes and lifted a hand pausing for a moment, then knocks waiting for the Mizukage to answer, hopefully. "Well, lets see if I can get a sensei" He huffed under his breath  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:00 am
(in a fight you won't really be able to talk to me lol)  

Havok-Trance

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:45 pm
(aw not even a clone? butterbiscits XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:26 pm
Hikari walked in and knocked on the door.She was a bit nervous, hopefully SOMEONE would answer.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:30 pm
"hey wait up." Hatsake said catching up to her at the door. "he won't answer he never does." Hatsake said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:32 pm
"yeah, I know..but i have to get this done...guess it'll have to wait.So how bout that spar haha, i'll be in the forest!!"She made some handsigns and vanished in a cloud of smoke.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 pm
Hikari ran through the door, panting."I'll just wait for him.GOSHH why is everything so confusingggg!!!!If i get reported i dunno what ill do!!"She ran off to the beach to think.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Cloud sighed slightly and walked off, hoping he;ll find someone to teach him elsewhere  

Shruikan Tenshi

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 am
*Luna walks towards the Mizukage's office with a large pack on her back* Oroami-sama has to see this as soon as possible. *walks into hallway of the large building and walks up to the door* Oroami sir, I have something important to talk to you about, its related to the death of Ragnossa sir.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 pm
((OK oroami can you repeat what you did cause I got my laptopworking))  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:07 pm
hector rouge
"Pathetic," Oroami said as he turned into water, he had combined a mixture of the past attack with hand seals. It was the water replacement jutsu, the water fell down hill and quickly turned into Oroami "you are obviously not Zabuza, as he would always used a water based jutsu and if he was going to assassinate me he wouldn't already announce his presence." With that Oroami shot up into the air and quickly made a dive for Tobi his Tsurugi unsheathed at at a horizontal slant for Tobi's skull. Knowing he probably missed Oroami began hand seals, once he landed he used Running Fire. A blaze of Fire surrounded Tobi and Oroami it was so tall it dwarfed Tobi and Oroami.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 pm
(ummmm i dont really know what im doing yet so im hoping im not doing something wrong but yeah correct me if i did do something incorrect)

Itai didnt speak a word as he hung in the shadows outside the mizukage's office and listened to the commotion inside.The light glistened off his skull painted face as the people of the village went about their buisness."people are such strange creatures.All that noise and fighting and they act like nothing is happening" He shurgged and climbed up onto the roof of the nearest building before taking a seat"Guess I'll just have to wait for a bit."he thought as he watched to see if he could see what was going on.  

Itai Ame Yoru

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:59 pm
Tobi dodged oroami's attack and almost hit the wall of fire. He move sideways abit and created a mizu rasengan in his hand and slammed it into the side of the fire wall destroying it. "I thank your cousin for this jutsu. You know he relies on the jutsu it was like he was handing it too me to copy it" Tobi activated his sharingan to throw oroami off. he then quickly ran to the docks well shouting back "Sorry gotta jet. We'll play another time." He put his mask back on and created a transformation jutsu to protect his real face then left

((Sorry I have to go))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games