Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:18 pm
You played FFX too? XD

Yeah, she is.. but.. blaugh

Shes also a goddess in the Hindu religion i believe.. O.o

Aeons... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:20 pm
I'm pretty sure that Shiva is a male though... a possible crop god in the Hindu belief. I think that he has many arms too... though I could be thinking of someone else. But yeah, FF is a good series.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:23 pm
Oh, maybe thats were she came from o.0 the Hindu goddess of ice maybe? I dunno, guess I gotta study more on other religions, sweatdrop Can't preach the gospel to others if I have no idea what they believe in xd Yeah I love FFX!!! I heart Tidus xd Even if he's blonde (not usually into blonde dudes) And aeons ROCK!!!! My favorite Aeon is Yojimbo, thats how you spell it right? Been a while since I played FFX sweatdrop I like Bahamut too. I usually use Anima though.....I played the end part of FFX a while ago just to see the end movie, crying its so sad, I almost cried crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:29 pm
I know same here! crying

I think that game would make a great movie.... xd

But i liked.. uhhh.. oh crap whats his name.. the first aeon you get.. Valfore! Or something.. like that. yeah.. He was so nice cause he saved her from falling off of the building when she was getting married. 3nodding  

XColdXHeartX

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:33 pm
Yes yes!! Ohh, stupid Seymour!! I wanted to punch the screen!! But then I might break my tv sweatdrop or my hand stare xd it was funny how Tidus looked all angry when Seymour wuz about to kiss Yuna, I laughed out loud. xd But he got his kiss later on 4laugh heart which was like, REALLY long xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:38 pm
Oh! Hahah! I know! He makes such funny looks.. I mean.. They are meant to be emotional and stuff.. But... XD Hehehehe... Expeccially when he smiled underwater when him and Yuna were together after that whole thing and when they were about to go into the Calm Lands.

v.v Man..Lol.

Well, im off to go play some FFIX ^.^  

XColdXHeartX

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:42 pm
That smile freaked me out, stare sweatdrop seriously. Hahaha, but he's still mine *steals Tidus away forever and ever* muahahaha. Otay, see ya blaugh Now I'm bored, anyone wunna fish or slots or somthing? gonk RP? Popoki is availabe, kinda. Not really, xd I still have to make Nohea find Popoki somehow..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:48 pm
Sorry about leaving you guys, had to go pick up my brother/buy new mangas! The sixth book of Negima was just released! I sorta remember studying about Shiva in Religion... And the buddha and some other things. I have a- well actually it's my brother's friend, but he's mine too! We have a Jewish friend! He's awesome. And there's woman I know, she arranges really big plays and she's running a drama camp I'm going to this summer, she's Jewish too! But I don't know any other people of different religions... how about you guys...?

I beat FFX then my PS2 froze, I was soo upset! Well anyways, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you guys... And I didn't mean to make it sound like I don't believe in God, cuz I kind of do. I pray to him when I'm upset. And I never did it right until my friends showed me how to do it properly.

I didn't really like FF X-2... They all had show off-y costumes and Rikku's costume! I don't know about you, but I think FF7 was one of the best FFs. Both FF7 and FF1o were the best! Which ones did you like the best? FF9 was pretty good too...  

Sincerely Sunshine

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:51 pm
OoooO, I remember that. The best making out scene was in FFX. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:52 pm
Makie-san
Sorry about leaving you guys, had to go pick up my brother/buy new mangas! The sixth book of Negima was just released! I sorta remember studying about Shiva in Religion... And the buddha and some other things. I have a- well actually it's my brother's friend, but he's mine too! We have a Jewish friend! He's awesome. And there's woman I know, she arranges really big plays and she's running a drama camp I'm going to this summer, she's Jewish too! But I don't know any other people of different religions... how about you guys...?

I beat FFX then my PS2 froze, I was soo upset! Well anyways, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you guys... And I didn't mean to make it sound like I don't believe in God, cuz I kind of do. I pray to him when I'm upset. And I never did it right until my friends showed me how to do it properly.

I didn't really like FF X-2... They all had show off-y costumes and Rikku's costume! I don't know about you, but I think FF7 was one of the best FFs. Both FF7 and FF1o were the best! Which ones did you like the best? FF9 was pretty good too...

I definitely have to say that FFVII was the best PS game  

Austin Pamaj

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:55 pm
A lot of people say that FF7 was the best in the series... at least... that, and everything else before it. I've played FF3/6... FF9, FF7, FF8, and... that's it for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:56 pm
It's ok Makie, it was me. I was a bit touchy i suppose. GRAHRR I AM SOO BORED, maybe I should go clean my room or somthing.....but I dont really want to. It's so dirty, I swore that one of my socks were moving 0.o I think I'll go fish, anyone wunna come with?  

Nohea-Chan

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:56 pm
Pyro_Warrior

I definitely have to say that FFVII was the best PS game
I know! The story line was great and the characters themselves were awesome. My favorite is Yuffie. I mean a hyper ninja!? Definatly the greatest character along with Rikku, in my mind. And they're block characters!! Ehehehehe!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:58 pm
Gah! It's been a while since I got on here. Stupid school stare . Anyways what's happening with all of you?  

Ellyon

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:59 pm
I know! Boredom ish at zeh roots of EVIL!!! And I'll join in zeh arts of fishing! Or do you mean gaia fishing...? O_o  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games