Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Haseo looked around "Well this isnt very welcoming" He noticed that the bracelet was in his hand to so he tought about a portal and it opened under them leading back to the cave where they were at originally, Alyssia lookeed suprised as the portal opened up under her
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Rose sighed, "That.. was close." She said putting the bracelet back on.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Alyssia sat on the ground looking around "I thought i was about to get eaten" she said in a scared whiney voice "So do you guys want to go back to Crushilla or go back to the beach and chill?" Haseo asked
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Rose thought about it, "I don't know, but I think I've had enough of water for one day." She said pulling her clothes back on quickly, "And too much adventure for a life time!"

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Alyssia looked at the two of them "Well i have to drive back so hopefully i see you guys around crushilla" she walked out of the cave and towards where she parked her car
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Rose looked toward Haseo, "Should we give her a ride?" She asked him questioningly She knew she was jealous of her, but she felt bad, she was a young human girl, living in Crushilia with no one...

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:48 pm

"Nah, i have a feeling we wont be seeing the last of her" he said putting his shirt back on and picking up the towels and umbrella
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:51 pm

"What did she tell you, secretly that you laughed about?" She asked him. It still bothered her.

((I meant to say.. i thought you'd have no hwk?? Oh and I'm gonna go! Goodnight and sweet dreams!))

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Haseo shrugged "Nothing she was jus makng stupid comments" he stood there with a guilty look on his face "Can we go now?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm

"Like??" She asked curious and waiting, "I won't get mad.. i-i-its just bothering me!" She said with a guilty look on her face as well.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 pm

"Rose?...... your not jelous are you?" he looked at her sadly "You know that she was just some silly girl that just wanted to socialize because she was lonly"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 pm

"Yes... - I mean - NO!" She said, "Yes, I know but still..." She looked away, "I'm sorry..." She finished opening a portal hoe, quietly.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Haseowalked over and wrapped his arms around her from behind "Rose you know that you are the only one for me and nobody can stand between us" he said in a quiet tone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:24 pm

"Yeah I know." She said, as she rested her head on him, "I just didn't like some of the things she did around you..." Rose chuckled, "You'll always be y one and only." She kissed him gently and then let go.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Haseo nodded and walked into the portal "Come on Rose"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games