Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 pm
Akari and Hua continue to stare at KoTari unblinkingly. Akari said softly, "How much worse?" His tone and body language was cold...someone he loved was in pain.

Shane sighed, "Nothing makes any sense...my true parents abandoned me to the elves, the elves left me at the cave when I was ten...but why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:26 pm
Pre scratched the back of her head in confusion, "That I don't know. I'm not even from this planet," She said, "Why don't we sit down and try to work this out, huh?" She asked.

"..." KoTari looked like he was going to tell them something, but Tea looked at him oddly again. He sighed, "She's not exactly a mature Dragonkin yet. As you can see, she appears to be a young girl in human form. She's basically like that as a Dragonkin too. All Dragonkin have a period of time where their emotions are unpredictable and their bodies undergo rapid changes. Think of it as puberty I suppose. For humans, it lasts only a few years. For Dragonkin like us, it could last for as long as two centuries. She's only thirty years in," KoTari tried to explain the Dragonkin anatomy, "...With her blood going bad, she's simply going through one of her episodes. She's going to be in there for another while. She needs to get the poison out of her system."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:42 pm
Shane nodded and said, "Okay well where are we going then...also my name is Shane."

Akari nodded, "I can understand...except for kitsunes ours will last for around two tails or sixty years..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:45 pm
"I'm PreToria. It's one name, but usually people call me Pre," Pre said, "I guess we could go back to the hotel..."

A muffled cry came from the bathroom.
"I wonder if the process is as painful to other creatures?" KoTari pondered. He remembered his own maturing time. He didn't enjoy it in the least.

(Gone to bed)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm
Shane walked up close to Pre, "I see, it is nice to meet you PreToria...or should I call you Pre?" He looked up at the sky, "Hm, I guess so...I will follow where you lead."

Akari said, "Well...Genkuro was going through his when he snapped...typically that is what causes a dark kitsune is that period of time..."

((Night!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:07 am
//sugar high! im gonna make it akward! xd //
spade looked at KoTari. she was puzzled. "whats puberty?" she looked at lost expecting him to know.

lost shook his head. he figured it was private though.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:13 am
(Ah. The joy of Dragonkin. KoTari doesn't care)

"Right. You two would be a little young to understand. Puberty is basically a time when a child matures physically," KoTari explained.
Tea just stared. She couldn't believe they were having this conversation. Faerie's have this period of time as well, but things are a bit different with them.

"You can call me Pre. It doesn't matter to me since I react to both names," Pre said, "Well, come on. We're going back," She said and started walking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 pm
Shane nodded and walked behind her in slight thought. "Very well Pre...did I introduce myself?"

Akari snickered a bit as he looked at Tea, "does this conversation bother you a bit?" Kitsunes were a bit more open about it...at least with Akari and Hua. Hua asked, "So what is a faerie puberty like?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 pm
Tea snickered, "Faerie's have a different maturing mechanism than most other races. We are created, or in Pre's case born; as humans. For those years, we have no magic and we grow up like a normal human; we have no wings then either. We bypass the 'puberty' stage, but instead we have the coming of age ritual," She said.
Stifled sobbing came from the bathroom.

Pre raised an eyebrow again, "Yes you did Shane," She said as she walked along.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:38 pm
Shane nodded, "Sorry I could not remember if I had or not..." He continued to walk behind her slowly.

Akari nodded, "Well that makes sense...during a kitsune puberty...it can go one of two ways. First it can be like me and sister...we became light kitsunes. Or the second option like my brother who became a dark kitsune. Our powers, ages...everything changes during it."

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:45 pm
Tea nodded, "It's similar. But we don't have sixty years of puberty. We have a coming of age ritual that lasts only an hour or so. Completely painless and we adapt quickly. However, once we hit that age, we don't age anymore. Onee-sama might look twenty, but she's older than that. Same with me. I went through the ritual a little earlier though," Tea smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:58 pm
Akari shook his head, "sounds like you have it easy..." Hua snickered at her brother's expression.

Shane said softly, "So then...am I going to be...around a lot...of beings?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:00 pm
"Yeah. Well, from our laws we shouldn't hit an age like that anyway, so we simply overlook it," Tea said with a sigh.
The sobbing from the bathroom eventually stopped.

"You could say that," Pre said dryly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:10 pm
Shane said, "Damn...go figure..." He sucked with multiple people around him. He sighed and said, "So then...what are you anyways?"

Akari said softly, "Okay so becoming a faerie is illegal then?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:17 pm
Tea laughed, "No, but..." She glanced at the two children. It was a topic she didn't want to talk about too loudly. She thought they were still too young to be taught these things. She leaned forward to whisper in Akari's ear, "...We avoid puberty to avoid the desire to love others. It's against the natural order for Faerie's to give a human birth, so if two Faerie's hold feelings for each other it wouldn't be strong enough for them to desire...sex," She said as quietly as she could.

"You couldn't tell? I'm a full blooded Faerie," Pre said over her shoulder as she walked along.

(I'm going to stop posting in this topic until another player posts)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games