Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:36 pm
"Here you go Maradox what were you thinking running through the forest?" Mell Scolded a little but then was sad and said"Take these they will help with the face plant pains."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:44 pm
Maradox tried to smile, but it hurt too much. "Thanks." he said. He then took the painkillers.

Makira staid silent in KoTari's arms. She felt his warm chest and blushed a little again and smiled.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:48 pm
"A miracle of miracles, you do have muscles there," KoTari said and walked to the sofa, "No offense intended but your servants are horrible," He said and placed the girl down. He removed his cloak and covered her with it. Then he sat down on another chair and waited for her to awaken again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:48 pm
"Your welcome Please take it easy this type of pain killer will make ur legs a little un stable so I will need you to stay in bed for the rest of the night. Ok?" Mell said lovingly gently kissing him on the side of his head.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:57 pm
"Okay." Maradox agreed, although he thought that painkillers wouldn't stop his clumsiness.

Makira just laid there. "They aren't here." She said in her usual tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:00 pm
"Where did they go then?" KoTari asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:04 pm
"Here is a bell ring it if u need anything I have some work I need to get done." Mell handed him the metal bell and then left to go get started on her work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:12 pm
"They were murdered." She said in an even more deadly tone. She then started to get up from the couch and looked at a trail of blood that lead to the kitchen. Her eye color turned blood red.

"Okay."
He said and took the bell. The painkillers were working. He started to feel drowzy and fell asleep.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:14 pm
KoTari thought he smelled blood. He shrugged it off and stood as well, standing next to 'Mistress', "Who do you think did it?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:21 pm
She looked at him. "They're still here..." she said.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:23 pm
"Well I would assume the bodies would be, but who do you think did it? Who killed them? And for that matter, where are they?" KoTari asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:27 pm
While Maradox slumbered Mell started working on the protection potion she had used to keep from being spotted. 'I hope this helps with his clumsiness because if he keeps getting hurt he wont be around for long' Mell said to herself. as she finished up she got a felling that Maradox was going to fall off the bed again. She ran in and caught him right before he hit the edge.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:29 pm
"They're still here..." Makira said again then pointed to a woman like creature with black hair creeping up onto the roof on the opposite corner of the room to them.

Maradox woke up in Mell's arms. He was a bit confused. "Hi..." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:31 pm
"You should have thought a little more about hiring undead to be your servants. Sure they might be cheaper but they clean nothing and bloddy the house. So? Should we kill them or do you want them to keep this up?" KoTari sounded uninterested. Even if he got bitten by a Vampire he had measures to avoid turning into one.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:35 pm
"Hello," Mell said " you were rolling around in your sleep again and almost fell off the bed good thing I came to check on you when I did or that bump might just pop." Mell said a little jokingly while having true pain in her voice.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games