Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 pm
"I almost thought he was dead too." Spencer said looking at the man they were carrying. Wonder what he was doing that made him so tired, maybe he was like her, just traveling around to wherever. "Well let's go, its a very short distance to the Inn." she spoke as she started walking  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:38 pm
Thankfully he was light so he was easy to carry. He remained asleep.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:08 pm
Eli helped carry the man to the inn. "Are you going to pay for the room?" He wondered if picking the man's pockets was out of the question. If there was money missing the man might contribute it to the payment for the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 pm
Spencer was surprised how light this guy was which made it easier. She almost could've carried him herself. She shrugged at the question "Frankly I don't think I have enough to pay for another room." she answered. She didn't want to invade his personal space by going through his things "I'll just take him to my room until he wakes." People would probably think she was weird for doing that, she thought it was weird herself but she didn't worry about it.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:32 pm
Eli nodded, slightly disappointed. He made sure not to show it though. "Where is your room?" Eli asked, keeping up her appearance of a young girl for later, maybe this would help later when he went back to the cafe. People loved kind girls, and he just wanted food.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 pm
"Its on the second floor." Spencer said as they entered into the Inn. It was nice and warm compared to outside and very peaceful. She leaded them to the elevator since it would be easier then going up the stairs. Pressing the number 2 the doors shut and took them to the second floor where she lead the way to her room "Well here we are." she opened the door and carefully made her way into the room and over to the bed to lay him down  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:02 pm
The man lay on the bed peacefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:58 pm
Eli poked the man. "Do you think he will wake up soon?" He asked, curious. He wanted to change back now, but his curiousity got the best of him. As long as he kept some degree of focus he could retain the form he was in.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 pm
Spencer shrugged "He will once his body is fully recuperated, don't know how long that will take" She said looking at him as he laid on her bed "Just have to let him be until then." She looked up at the girl and smiled softly "Is there anything I can do to thank you for the help?" she asked "I mean, I can give you some money for food since I'm sure you didn't get a chance to eat in the cafe"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:53 pm
"It would be great if you could." Eli said, completely willing to sacrifice self respect for food.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:56 pm
The man stirred a little. He was starting to wake up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 pm
Spencer smiled and gave a small nod before going into her money pouch and pulling some money and handing it to her "Here ya go." She then looked over to the bed hearing the guy move "Huh...looks like he might be waking up.."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm
Eli pocketed the money. He was very happy now though he was sure this girl wouldn't like the idea that he was a male shapeshifter very much. " further proof he is alive" Eli said, holding back on the urge to poke the man.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 pm
The man sat up, putting one hand on his forehead, "Man...I must have-" He then noticed where he was, "...blanked out...?" He looked between the two questioningly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 pm
Spencer turned around fully facing the man "You passed out in the cafe so we brought you here instead of just leaving you there.." she said seeing the look on his face. No point in running around the bush.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games