Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:04 pm
Some Might Say...
"Of course not." The image assured him, his voice still resonating from Chronarch, who seemed to no longer be paying attention to the conversation. "Although we might stop aiding you once the war has begun. The addition of my forces on either side could easily turn the tide of the war. YOu should know that if I planned on turning on you, I would have to believe I was capable of defeating you. And I don't wish to defeat you, because that would create peace again."

[[I gotta go soon.]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:07 pm
"But if my plan succeeds and the world is infected, then there will be peace then too," Rick said.

Kir fell back again and looked around. His breath was ragged. One of his hands went to his throat, where the black crystallis was. He needed to get rid of it. He can't use magic like this, and he can't escape!
But first thing's first, Lily. He searched the area for her, and eventually found her unconscious in a cage much further away, "...!!" Kir clutched the cage wall again. His hand reached out pathetically towards her unconscious form. But he would never reach her like that.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:11 pm
Some Might Say...
"That is a pretty big if there." The image argued, "In the experience of this world, good has always triumphed over evil. The heroes of each story have an uncanny knack for going above and beyond their limitations." It was true, the last war was a perfect example of it. And when Rick failed, He would simply find some other madman and empower him enough to make things interesting again. He had helped to keep Zen in a seat of power for some extra time, he would help Rick raise to a force to be reckoned with, and he would aid the next fool.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:12 pm
Lily stirred a little and put a hand to her head. Her body was worn out and her head was throbbing from overusing her empath abilities so much. She slowly pushed herself up and looked around at where she was.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:15 pm
"Certainly, but that depends on what your definition of 'good' is," Rick said and walked over to the container with Kir's wing, "I wonder if I should infect this..." A plan cooked in his sick mind. He looked back to the ghostly creature and continued, "Only those who have won are considered 'good'. I'm sure you understand."

Kir saw Lily stirring and he smiled painfully. Still shivering, he tried to make some noise by rattling his cage. He hoped to get her attention.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:20 pm
Lily glanced over at where she heard a noise and saw Kir there. She smiled slightly upon seeing he was awake, but then it faded when she remembered where they were. She also looked at Kir's condition and knew this was bad.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:20 pm
Some Might Say...
"Of course, but recent history has shown a trend in the victors and a desire to infect everyone with a virus isn't part of it." He smiled beneath his mask. 'I'm sure you understand' He understood more than the wretched human/virus ever could.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:23 pm
"You should know there's a first for anything," Rick said and pulled the wing out of the container, "Good. It's ready for examining," He said and took out a needle from the desk. He drew some blood from it.

Kir was still trying to get air, but he was relieved that Lily was in better shape than he. His eyes warily went to Lydia to make sure she was sleep, then he looked back to Lily again. He was trying to stop shivering.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:25 pm
"Should I deactivate you?" Lily asked him, as quietly as she could. She knew he must be somewhere in between the two and that was not at all good for him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:26 pm
"..." Kir shakily nodded. He was reacting way too much to that kid in the cage across from him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:28 pm
Some Might Say...
"Would you have my help or not?" The creature asked, "You could have my help now with potential risk for me turning on you in the far future, or not have my help and have the same potential risk for me turning on you in the far future." His words made it clear- he wasn't really going to give the man a choice.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:28 pm
"Stand down," Lily said with a small sigh. She felt like she had let him down, that she had failed him again, like with keiri's death. And now they were going to tear her apart looking for his blood crystallis.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:33 pm
"Well it seems you're only going to turn on me anyway so do what you like," Rick said. He put the wing down on the table and placed the vial of blood down as well.

"..." Kir's muscles relaxed and he nearly passed out on the spot, but he didn't. He couldn't afford to go unconscious. He needed to rest, and more than anything else he needed blood. Within a few seconds he frenzied. He was surrounded by blood, so he reached through the bars for the nearest experiment. His fangs were lengthening and his claws sharpened.
He gripped the arm of the experiment next to him and yanked him over closer. He bit hard into the creature's arm, causing a shriek in pain, "...?!" Kir quickly let the arm go and doubled over. He vomited all the blood he drank and whatever fluids was in his stomach. The experiment was infected with something terrible.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Some Might Say...
"I shall leave Chronarch under your command, then. I must be attending to one of my more rebellious subjects." the figue bowed and faded.

Chronarch stood up and walked over to Rick. "What are you doing?" He asked the man.
[[I must be going.]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:36 pm
Lily could feel everything Kir did and she doubled over when he started vomiting. Her defenses were completely gone and she was open to everything and anything. She was also on the verge of a frenzy herself and Kir going crazy like that wasn't helping.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games