Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:06 pm
||I'm back! If only for a few moments xD||

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin grinned broadly. "Oh, you pleased me alright," she purred, stroking his hair more slowly. She was enjoying the texture of his hair. Ravin softly laughed, hugging Dylan closer. "Mhm, the seduction felt orgasmic." She nudged Dylan a little and laid back onto the soft grass. Dylan stroked the skin of her chest softly.

Ravin wrapped her arms around him and kissed his head. "I love you. Thanks for the sex, babe. It was fun." She chuckled. "When would you like that bite?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:09 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled and placed a kiss on the center of her chest. Orgasmic. The word echoed through his mind, he reminded himself that it had been three times already. That was enough for now. Ha. Ravin nudged him and he continued to stroke her chest softly. Her fingers ran through his hair.

Then she kissed his head. I love you. Thanks for the sex, babe. It was fun. "God, you make it sound like a one night stand." He chuckled lightly. "As for the bite, thats up to you my dear."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:12 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Her lips quirked upwards. "If it was, would I even still be here?" she asked rhetorically in reference to their sex. Dylan stroked and kissed her chest. Ravin sighed and shifted farther down so that she was next to him. "Still. I thought you wanted your bite...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Well, I dunno. I mean I've had one night stands that stayed around til the next morning." Dylan bit his lip. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." Ravin moved down closer to him and he kissed her cheek. "I didn't do all of this to get you to bite me. I did this for you."

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

My...Hunter...ohhh.. Her soft moans had almost the same effect on him as her amazing kisses. She moved closer to him and tightened her hold on his neck You have me Hunter growled, a deep growl that came from the back of his throat. Faster than she could realize he had turned the water off and was laying on top of her on the wet shower floor. "And you have me." he whispered softly nibbling on her neck and gently caressing her sides and hips.

||BACK!!! ^^||

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as he growled at her. Such a turn on. In a seconds time she was on the wet shower floor and he was on top of her. The water was no longer dripping down onto her head, it was completely turned off. Her eyes widened for a moment until she realized what had happened. And you have me. Hunter was nibbling on her neck, his fingers gently were touching her hips. "Oooh." She breathed. "Hunter..."

|||I see that. Sadly, I have to go soon-ish|||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and moved his mouth to hers, kissing her sweetly. Desire burned throughout his body but he wanted to be sure she was completly satisfied before they finished. His hands began to drift lower past her hips and towards her inner thighs.

||Wahhhh!! *cries*||

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:34 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica felt Hunters lips on hers. Delight warmed her entire body. His hands slid down to her inner thigh and she moaned into his mouth. "Oh. My. Gosh." She sighed. She wanted him so badly. She couldn't think straight anymore, "Hunter," Her fingers tangled into his hair for a moment, pulling on the blonde-ish locks she was overwhelmed with desire and want, she could hardly put a sentance together. "I want you..." She finally sighed and bit his bottom lip, pulling him down on her.

||sorries): ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Everything she did made him want her more, her soft moans, her fingers in his hair, the way she bit his lip. Hunter kissed her harder as she pulled him down to her. I want you... Hunter groaned and was all to happy to comply with her demand. For the second time that day Hunter lost all track of time as he passionatly made love to her.

||No, you have school tommorow so you need your sleep. I keep forgetting cause I'm out of school.||||

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:54 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica panted heavily. "Hunter, if this whole it gets better every time thing continues... we may never leave this house again." She giggled lightly and kissed him on the lips softly. Her fingers twirled in his hair. She felt so happy. Like she was floating. "I love you." She whispered in his ear and kissed his jawline.

||heh, yeah.||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:17 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter, if this whole it gets better every time thing continues... We may never leave this house again. "Actually love, once I get used to you it will get much better. If there was one thing he could do right it was please a girl till she was completly satisfied. He enjoyed the look of ectasy on their face and knowing he caused that kind of rapture, it was one of his few "talents"

Hunter brushed her wet hair out of her face, sighing contentedly he hugged her to him breifly before picking her up off the now cooling shower floor and walking down to his room with her. He set her gently on the bed and pulled the covers up over her before laying down next to her. "I love you too."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:45 am
[
||Good Morning Everyone ^^ ||

|| Quote # 3||

||What weighs more? A ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:24 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Well, I dunno. I mean I've had one night stands that stayed around til the next morning." Dylan bit his lip. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." Ravin moved down closer to him and he kissed her cheek. "I didn't do all of this to get you to bite me. I did this for you."

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin touched Dylan's face tenderly and kissed him right on the lips.
"You said nothing to offend me," she whispered. Dylan kissed her cheek. "I know you did it for me. I enjoyed it immensely."

Her eyes practically rolled back in her head from remembering what they had shared. She shivered in delight, clutching tighter to Dylan.
"I might have to do something like that to you one day," she hinted.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:30 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Actually love, once I get used to you it will get much better. With an empahsis on much. Veronica's face lit up, "I'm not sure thats possible." She giggled, "That was the best I've ever had." She snuggled closer to him as he brushed away her wet locks of hair. He scooped her up into his arms and before she knew it he was laying her down on his bed, covering her up and laying next to her. "We should definatly do this more often." She giggled and stroked his face. He was beautiful. And she absolutely loved his strength, his ability to lift her and carry her off to anywhere in seconds time... it was such a turn on.

||blech. school.||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

We should dedinatly do this more often. Hunter chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose. He couldn't remember the last time he had smiled so much. He was always the one who kept himself distant and apart from everyone and thing, but now with Veronica he felt very attached indeed. "But if we do it all the time it gets repetitive and loses all spontanaity." he kissed her cheek and ran his fingers through her damp hair.

"Would you like me to make you something to eat?" she hadn't eaten anything yesterday and today she had a few bites of toast but that was it. Personally Hunter got rather cranky when he was hungry. "Don't worry, I can cook human food even if I won't eat it." he nuzzled into her neck and bit her gently to emphasize his point.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games